The Seven (7) Deadly Sins - Yours, Mine, Ours

Reaction score
870
Location
Shangri La
. Some time back I started a Seven Deadly Sins thread on another board but abandoned it after coming to the conclusion that the posters there were in the main pseudo-intellectual posers. I know that isn't the case here though so given the interest shown by at least one poster in the subject I think, why not, let's give it a go here.
. Preferably, each who participates in the discussion will keep to their own faults and limit attacks on others to a minimum (I know how impossible that would be given people's 1,4, and 6 if not others so here it is in Meltdown as the melties should come fast and furious).
If anyone feels they would like to expand on the definition of each or any of the seven then feel free to expand with explanation.

they are: Yours (or your tribe), mine (meaning yours), ours (society at large, our, your race)

  1. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
  2. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or covetousness
  3. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or inordinate or illicit sexual desire
  4. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
  5. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , which is usually understood to include drunkenness
  6. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or anger
  7. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or acedia
 
Was never an alter boy. Sorry wrong again, but feel free to wave your white flag by suggesting it over and over and over and over and over again, any time things get sticky for you.
What could possibly get sticky? It's not like anyone will seriously engage with your AI chatbot. You should really just throw that crutch away and walk in your own poasts.
 
Let me see if I can match the sins with an applicable poster....


Pride - The Prowler

Greed - Joe, but he is too broke to display it

Lust - Admin (of The Cock)

Envy - Holiday

Gluttony - Fat Lily

Wrath - Jack

Sloth - Alticus
 
I did recently bring up Envy. Is that what inspired you to start this thread?
Yes. Your constant mention of it (representing an admission of personal guilt on your part) inspired the thought that a forum for you and others to confess your sins might serve you all well.

Now, if you do not mind, I have a Barbara Steele movie on tap.
. Perhaps by coincidence - Black Sunday.

MV5BZGVjOTA2NjUtMzY0NS00Mzc1LWI4MzktMTIyOGJlOGNmOTk1XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg
 
Pride - jack of his rep score

Greed - Jack, wants more and more thumbsups

Lust - jack, wants my body

Envy - jack, envious of holliday

Gluttony - jack, fat bastard

Wrath - Jack, angry we're all better than him

Sloth - jack, sits round all day on his pc

SINNER!
 
. Some time back I started a Seven Deadly Sins thread on another board but abandoned it after coming to the conclusion that the posters there were in the main pseudo-intellectual posers. I know that isn't the case here though so given the interest shown by at least one poster in the subject I think, why not, let's give it a go here.
. Preferably, each who participates in the discussion will keep to their own faults and limit attacks on others to a minimum (I know how impossible that would be given people's 1,4, and 6 if not others so here it is in Meltdown as the melties should come fast and furious).
If anyone feels they would like to expand on the definition of each or any of the seven then feel free to expand with explanation.

they are: Yours (or your tribe), mine (meaning yours), ours (society at large, our, your race)

  1. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
  2. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or covetousness
  3. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or inordinate or illicit sexual desire
  4. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
  5. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , which is usually understood to include drunkenness
  6. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or anger
  7. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or acedia
Reminds me of the Sleepy fat man. No not Reggie
 
Sin is some made-up bullshit like pretty much everything else in the xtians' Big Book of Lies.

Anyway mine would be Sloth if the world would leave me the fuck alone long enough for me to really enjoy it. A close second might be Envy, which I have for people who don't give any fucks about anything but themselves. Giving fucks is how my affinity for Sloth is usually balked.

Hm.
Maybe this even explains my occasional churlishness; only wanting to do my part while also being surrounded by wankers and imbeciles whose slack I feel compelled to pick up will do that I reckon.
 
Incidentally, Black Sunday is definitely a Do See. Very good stuff.

Oh, and just thinking, if we would like, and I would, howz
'bout we round off a Ten Deadly Sins with the addition of:

8) Insufferable Stupidity and Willful Ignorance (MAGAism and conservatism generally)

9) Trollism

10) Ankle Gummery
 
Incidentally, Black Sunday is definitely a Do See. Very good stuff.

Oh, and just thinking, if we would like, and I would, howz
'bout we round off a Ten Deadly Sins with the addition of:

8) Insufferable Stupidity and Willful Ignorance (MAGAism and conservatism generally)

9) Trollism

10) Ankle Gummery
Are these new charges against tiny jack? Poast them in the Trial thread.
 
. Some time back I started a Seven Deadly Sins thread on another board but abandoned it after coming to the conclusion that the posters there were in the main pseudo-intellectual posers. I know that isn't the case here though so given the interest shown by at least one poster in the subject I think, why not, let's give it a go here.
. Preferably, each who participates in the discussion will keep to their own faults and limit attacks on others to a minimum (I know how impossible that would be given people's 1,4, and 6 if not others so here it is in Meltdown as the melties should come fast and furious).
If anyone feels they would like to expand on the definition of each or any of the seven then feel free to expand with explanation.

they are: Yours (or your tribe), mine (meaning yours), ours (society at large, our, your race)

  1. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
  2. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or covetousness
  3. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or inordinate or illicit sexual desire
  4. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
  5. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , which is usually understood to include drunkenness
  6. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or anger
  7. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    , or acedia
Everyone is guilty.
 
Sin is some made-up bullshit like pretty much everything else in the xtians' Big Book of Lies.

Anyway mine would be Sloth if the world would leave me the fuck alone long enough for me to really enjoy it. A close second might be Envy, which I have for people who don't give any fucks about anything but themselves. Giving fucks is how my affinity for Sloth is usually balked.

Hm.
Maybe this even explains my occasional churlishness; only wanting to do my part while also being surrounded by wankers and imbeciles whose slack I feel compelled to pick up will do that I reckon.

Now raw dawg, yours is definitely gluttony, and not in the sense you think. But that addiction to them cigarettes.

Oh, you definitely fall into the lazy ass category, but the cigarettes man, the spirits have you with man altered tobacco.

I being a GOD (@Adam ) will absolve you from your mortal sins. Follow these steps for forgiveness:

1. Find Jack and Admin.
2. Pull down your Depends
3. Shake your weenie at them
4. Play with self until Jack and Admin show
5. Smack both of them with cock
6. Avoid Admin 's tongue
7. Avoid Jack's dentures
8. Say 15 hail Flynn's
9. Ejaculate on both their faces
 
I being a GOD (@Adam ) will absolve you from your mortal sins. Follow these steps for forgiveness:

1. Find Jack and Admin.
2. Pull down your Depends

...and... ya lost me.
I do not and have never worn Depends.
How fucking old and infirm do you think I am?!?

That's rhetorical.
Don't bother answering you'll only look even sillier than you do now, oh Supreme <snicker> Being.
 
...and... ya lost me.
I do not and have never worn Depends.
How fucking old and infirm do you think I am?!?

That's rhetorical.
Don't bother answering you'll only look even sillier than you do now, oh Supreme <snicker> Being.

I see we're not denying the violent fellatio with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb?
 
Pride - jack of his rep score- Fraudy's view of Greggs

Greed - Jack, wants more and more thumbsups- Fraudy spazzes out when you like the wrong poster or gets cheesed, also greed for poast count

Lust - jack, wants my body- Fraudy lusts over septogenerians

Envy - jack, envious of holliday-Fraudy Envious of everyone

Gluttony - jack, fat bastard- Fraudy Drunk all the time

Wrath - Jack, angry we're all better than him- Fraudy every time I mogged her.

Sloth - jack, sits round all day on his pc- So does Fraudy

SINNER!
Fixed it for you.
 
Pride - jack of his rep score

Greed - Jack, wants more and more thumbsups

Lust - jack, wants my body

Envy - jack, envious of holliday

Gluttony - jack, fat bastard

Wrath - Jack, angry we're all better than him

Sloth - jack, sits round all day on his pc

SINNER!
Someone has a crush.................