The three things that heralded the coming End Times

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The 2000 Jackass series and the first Real Housewives series in 2006. And of course, facebook, 2004.

End times for certain.

We should all enjoy it while we can. We're toast.
Some of us are soldiers Lotusbutt....you’re toast! Lol

Oh, right. The delusional alt righties who think their guns make them impervious to the evil of the corporate masters. LMAO.

Yeah. Here come the smart bombs and the tanks. Pew pew pew! Pew pew! Did we take 'em out yet? Pew, pew, splat!

....radio silence........................................

If soldiers were useless, those same "corporate masters" wouldn't have their own. Everyone would be having camo dress code Call of Duty LAN parties, dumb shit...

The soldiers are backed up by hundreds of billions of dollars worth of planes, bombs, drones, tanks, cities inside mountains, high tech command centers, espionage systems, intelligence operatives (key word -- intelligence) and all kinds of things you internet warriors don't have.

I'm not an offline warrior or internet warrior, doll...

...but I do understand history as well as modern technology. British soldiers during the 1700's were best in class, but they expected any adversary to line up in a battlefield and test their mettle... in their bright red coats... Natives and unlikely conscripts didn't play that...

Only after 1865 did those battleground rules change.

I would tell you what a foot soldier is up against NOW, but I don't want to... you're not interested in reality and wouldn't be willing or able to fight should things turn ugly... you'd just squeal that you know what people like myself would do or hide, and that wouldn't help you one bit... because the deficits are already known to any side fighting a war, and you're worthless turncoat fodder already.

You'll mewl and mewl... lulz...

Yeah, you understand history. I believe that...

I do, you don't...

I was in the BSA on the East Coast. From the Pine Barron's, to Brandywine Creek, to Gettysburg, and beyond...

Haha. You were in the Boy Scouts of America? That makes you an expert in history and warcraft? Right.

I bet it makes you a pe.do.phi.lia expert, though.

She used to be a Girl Scout. Then her story line changed. Kinda confusing.
Did she make you horny?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still on NorCal. Lots of boat time. Back in CR after the 1st. How about you?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The 2000 Jackass series and the first Real Housewives series in 2006. And of course, facebook, 2004.

End times for certain.

We should all enjoy it while we can. We're toast.
Some of us are soldiers Lotusbutt....you’re toast! Lol

Oh, right. The delusional alt righties who think their guns make them impervious to the evil of the corporate masters. LMAO.

Yeah. Here come the smart bombs and the tanks. Pew pew pew! Pew pew! Did we take 'em out yet? Pew, pew, splat!

....radio silence........................................

If soldiers were useless, those same "corporate masters" wouldn't have their own. Everyone would be having camo dress code Call of Duty LAN parties, dumb shit...

The soldiers are backed up by hundreds of billions of dollars worth of planes, bombs, drones, tanks, cities inside mountains, high tech command centers, espionage systems, intelligence operatives (key word -- intelligence) and all kinds of things you internet warriors don't have.

I'm not an offline warrior or internet warrior, doll...

...but I do understand history as well as modern technology. British soldiers during the 1700's were best in class, but they expected any adversary to line up in a battlefield and test their mettle... in their bright red coats... Natives and unlikely conscripts didn't play that...

Only after 1865 did those battleground rules change.

I would tell you what a foot soldier is up against NOW, but I don't want to... you're not interested in reality and wouldn't be willing or able to fight should things turn ugly... you'd just squeal that you know what people like myself would do or hide, and that wouldn't help you one bit... because the deficits are already known to any side fighting a war, and you're worthless turncoat fodder already.

You'll mewl and mewl... lulz...

Yeah, you understand history. I believe that...

I do, you don't...

I was in the BSA on the East Coast. From the Pine Barron's, to Brandywine Creek, to Gettysburg, and beyond...

Haha. You were in the Boy Scouts of America? That makes you an expert in history and warcraft? Right.

I bet it makes you a pe.do.phi.lia expert, though.

I was in an active troop. We did regular encampments at Valley Forge and Gettysburg, for years.

We also toured Three Mile Island for our Atomic Energy merit badge... something that nobody at the time got access to, but my dad called in a favour...
The Soviet Scouts got a shovel, a tin can for their balls and 20 posthumous rubbles for Chernobyl.