Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao

I got nothing lol

I mean, I'm right, right?

Except for Jackass, that show was hilarious lol.

Facebook was the biggest turd to ever hit the internet.

Jackass did have a few very funny sketches, but most of it was dumb. I think all social media is stupid and I believe MySpace was the beginning of stupid media.
its all attention whoring

the worst r the hyper-active YT idiots telling ppl 2 'smash that like button!'

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking Dinky Dianna is on the war path. How pathetic is your cruddy existence? Doesn’t sound too healthy at the moment. Cigarettebuttville is beating you up.

What's going to be pathetic is you cowering in your pseudo house in the third world when things kick off...

What's a pseudo house? Is that like a virtual house that you can only see if you wear goggles all the time?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The coming end time.... the materialisation of the dark winter exercises our political class so love has been planned for decades, and Hollywood has been seeding us with these prospects since before I was born.

This is structured population reduction and a return to fiefdom... by people who think they know better about science while pushing bad science to facilitate their push.

These faux Progressive Leftists need to have their necks slit asap...

You think the Real Housewives and the Jackasses and Zuckerberg are faux progressive leftists? I think they are nutjobs serving mammon.

I think you're part of the politics of mediocrity... and a goon.

Right. The politics of mediocrity -- you're above that because you think you're special and are going to be a billionaire some day if you keep being an asshole? LMAO

You're an arsehole/cunt who was able to sell her house for far more than it was worth and use the funds to move to Portugal...

...I'd have no problem not giving you water or food on a bush track if you were holidaying over here with your ill gotten funds and came into strife.

You are a coward and hypocrite.

You are a piece of shit. I hope you die soon.

Wow. That post was built on your ass(umptions). I hope it made you feel good in your weenie. (I mean, you do seem to get off on rage and violence and death. Looser babbie.)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The coming end time.... the materialisation of the dark winter exercises our political class so love has been planned for decades, and Hollywood has been seeding us with these prospects since before I was born.

This is structured population reduction and a return to fiefdom... by people who think they know better about science while pushing bad science to facilitate their push.

These faux Progressive Leftists need to have their necks slit asap...

You think the Real Housewives and the Jackasses and Zuckerberg are faux progressive leftists? I think they are nutjobs serving mammon.

I think you're part of the politics of mediocrity... and a goon.

Right. The politics of mediocrity -- you're above that because you think you're special and are going to be a billionaire some day if you keep being an asshole? LMAO

You're an arsehole/cunt who was able to sell her house for far more than it was worth and use the funds to move to Portugal...

...I'd have no problem not giving you water or food on a bush track if you were holidaying over here with your ill gotten funds and came into strife.

You are a coward and hypocrite.

You are a piece of shit. I hope you die soon.

Wow. That post was built on your ass(umptions). I hope it made you feel good in your weenie. (I mean, you do seem to get off on rage and violence and death. Looser babbie.)

You are a stupid scumbag. Please do humanity a solid and die asap.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao

I got nothing lol

Jackass was idiotic. But I can see how you'd like it.
what a stick in the mud u r lol

oooh im lotus and im sooooo superior

lulz

Oh, wow. I'm a stick in the mud because 2nd grade male humor doesn't make me luagh. Ooooohhh. I wish I could be more like you. You are so cool.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao

I got nothing lol

lulz

Oh, wow. I'm a stick in the mud because 2nd grade male humor doesn't make me luagh. Ooooohhh. I wish I could be more like you. You are so cool.

Thanks for the zzzzzz's, Oak.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The 2000 Jackass series and the first Real Housewives series in 2006. And of course, facebook, 2004.

End times for certain.

We should all enjoy it while we can. We're toast.
Some of us are soldiers Lotusbutt....you’re toast! Lol

Oh, right. The delusional alt righties who think their guns make them impervious to the evil of the corporate masters. LMAO.

Yeah. Here come the smart bombs and the tanks. Pew pew pew! Pew pew! Did we take 'em out yet? Pew, pew, splat!

....radio silence........................................

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The 2000 Jackass series and the first Real Housewives series in 2006. And of course, facebook, 2004.

End times for certain.

Oh, right. The delusional alt righties who think their guns make them impervious to the evil of the corporate masters. LMAO.

Yeah. Here come the smart bombs and the tanks. Pew pew pew! Pew pew! Did we take 'em out yet? Pew, pew, splat!

If soldiers were useless, those same "corporate masters" wouldn't have their own. Everyone would be having camo dress code Call of Duty LAN parties, dumb shit...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao

I got nothing lol

lulz

lighten up, lotus

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Freeze dried beef! Freeze dried beef!

Get your Freeze dried beef! Special Meat Shortage Special: 100 bucks for 500 grams!

Freeze dried beef!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

End times for certain.

If soldiers were useless, those same "corporate masters" wouldn't have their own. Everyone would be having camo dress code Call of Duty LAN parties, dumb shit...

The soldiers are backed up by hundreds of billions of dollars worth of planes, bombs, drones, tanks, cities inside mountains, high tech command centers, espionage systems, intelligence operatives (key word -- intelligence) and all kinds of things you internet warriors don't have.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

End times for certain.

The soldiers are backed up by hundreds of billions of dollars worth of planes, bombs, drones, tanks, cities inside mountains, high tech command centers, espionage systems, intelligence operatives (key word -- intelligence) and all kinds of things you internet warriors don't have.

I'm not an offline warrior or internet warrior, doll...

...but I do understand history as well as modern technology. British soldiers during the 1700's were best in class, but they expected any adversary to line up in a battlefield and test their mettle... in their bright red coats... Natives and unlikely conscripts didn't play that...

Only after 1865 did those battleground rules change.

I would tell you what a foot soldier is up against NOW, but I don't want to... you're not interested in reality and wouldn't be willing or able to fight should things turn ugly... you'd just squeal that you know what people like myself would do or hide, and that wouldn't help you one bit... because the deficits are already known to any side fighting a war, and you're worthless turncoat fodder already.

You'll mewl and mewl... lulz...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

End times for certain.

...but I do understand history as well as modern technology. British soldiers during the 1700's were best in class, but they expected any adversary to line up in a battlefield and test their mettle... in their bright red coats... Natives and unlikely conscripts didn't play that...

I would tell you what a foot soldier is up against NOW, but I don't want to... you're not interested in reality and wouldn't be willing or able to fight should things turn ugly... you'd just squeal that you know what people like myself would do or hide, and that wouldn't help you one bit... because the deficits are already known to any side fighting a war, and you're worthless turncoat fodder already.

Yeah, you understand history. I believe that...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

End times for certain.

I do, you don't...

I was in the BSA on the East Coast. From the Pine Barron's, to Brandywine Creek, to Gettysburg, and beyond...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I wouldn't want to see your body in the bush.... if you were still alive, I'd turn a blind eye....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn't want to see your body in the bush.... if you were still alive, I'd turn a blind eye....

You’d be naturally envious. I’m sleek, tanned, athletic. Neither pink nor sporting a a sick lung. Cheer up, you won’t be around too much longer.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

End times for certain.

I do, you don't...

I was in the BSA on the East Coast. From the Pine Barron's, to Brandywine Creek, to Gettysburg, and beyond...

Haha. You were in the Boy Scouts of America? That makes you an expert in history and warcraft? Right.

I bet it makes you a pe.do.phi.lia expert, though.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

End times for certain.

I do, you don't...

Haha. You were in the Boy Scouts of America? That makes you an expert in history and warcraft? Right.

I was in an active troop. We did regular encampments at Valley Forge and Gettysburg, for years.

We also toured Three Mile Island for our Atomic Energy merit badge... something that nobody at the time got access to, but my dad called in a favour...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

End times for certain.

I do, you don't...

She used to be a Girl Scout. Then her story line changed. Kinda confusing.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

End times for certain.

I do, you don't...

She used to be a Girl Scout. Then her story line changed. Kinda confusing.

Ok, Chester...