The Trial Of Dovid and Gayran

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
All of dat is true Flynn, while being conspicuously absent in terms of Darwinism.

Some of my best friends on these sites are the very peeps that deny me, the very peeps that despise me, and the very peeps that wid be crestfallen if I never acknowledged dem.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You are a fantastic poster Flynn, since I first read you. You just needed a prod in the right direction. I fink Cunty gave you dat at CW's site. You are more articulate, speculative in terms of acceptance and generally more witty than painfully hateful.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
If my e-friend Kev gets his way, I will be posting to Oak, Flynn, Blur, Vit and Kev.
Nah.

I enjoy everyone’s contributions to making this forum fun. The rather large amount of idiots on this forum don’t bother me because I don’t read them.

What I’m trying to do, is upgrade the image of this place.

I told BF awhile ago I could make this place better and at the time I didn’t have the time because of rl. As you can see, now that I have the time to invest this place has started to turn for the positive. And even then, I have two sure fire ways to bring in new members here one of which will bring a thousand new members in days.

Lonh story short, don’t ever bet against King Martini.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If my e-friend Kev gets his way, I will be posting to Oak, Flynn, Blur, Vit and Kev.
Nah.

I enjoy everyone’s contributions to making this forum fun. The rather large amount of idiots on this forum don’t bother me because I don’t read them.

I told BF awhile ago I could make this place better and at the time I didn’t have the time because of rl. As you can see, now that I have the time to invest this place has started to turn for the positive. And even then, I have two sure fire ways to bring in new members here one of which will bring a thousand new members in days.

It didn't assert or start with you, and it will certainly not finish wiff ye. As I'm sure BF has already bluntly told you.

You cannot save what you cannot understand. Why did BF succeed where you and every other flame factory failed? It's quite simple really, you do not interfere unless you have too.

I tried to tell you dat when you made me a mod at your site. Your site lasted a matter of weeks.

I fink the world o'ye Kev, but don't pretend you know what forum success means. You painfully do not.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Flea was robbed by a higher intelligence, you were robbed by your own arrogance.

There is no bro similarity between you and BF.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Nah.

It didn't assert or start with you, and it will certainly not finish wiff ye. As I'm sure BF has already bluntly told you.

You cannot save what you cannot understand. Why did BF succeed where you and every other flame factory failed? It's quite simple really, you do not interfere unless you have too.

I tried to tell you dat when you made me a mod at your site. Your site lasted a matter of weeks.

I fink the world o'ye Kev, but don't pretend you know what forum success means. You painfully do not.
Actually, I do know how to shape a forum of this type. By creating great content.

The fact this place lost its way by appealing to the barnacles of the internet doesn’t phase me. It’s trying to get the best out of those members so this place is……fun. Even if this place doesn’t get another member, if there’s great content that’s more then enough for me to say “yeah, good job” and log out and never return.

ppl don’t miss the old flame sites,they miss the content. When ppl say “ I miss BH”, they miss the type of content that was produced there, which, depending on who was on at the time, might have been epic.

Your never going to get a TDM in this day and age completely destroying somebody with some of the most fucked up shit that would make you spit your drink out from laughing, nor are you gonna get a scroll bomb that’s savagely relentless in prose that made some mark look like a fucking n00b the way Doomsday would write.

But if you don’t try, then you fail before you never start.

Second place is the first loser.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Flea was robbed by a higher intelligence, you were robbed by your own arrogance.

I never said their was.

BF is laid back. I’m obviously not.
BF could probably go word for word with me but he couldn’t come close to me in the flame department but there’s a short list of ppl who could.

That said, we both want this place to grow and prosper.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Nah.

Actually, I do know how to shape a forum of this type. By creating great content.

But that is singing from the same song sheet you demand we all sing from.

Try to keep up here bonnie laddie, you promised me, "give me a week," a week ago. Where is this new talent from, where was it NZ?

Your forum failed in a matter of days, because you needed to run it in tandem with your ego.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Nah.

Try to keep up here bonnie laddie, you promised me, "give me a week," a week ago. Where is this new talent from, where was it NZ?

Your forum failed in a matter of days, because you needed to run it in tandem with your ego.
My forum didn’t fail. I pulled the plug.

That place was getting new members the second I dropped it into the internet garbage bin. If I had kept it up and moved servers it would have been the biggest forum of this community bar none.

As for new talent, when I started this place was stuck at 712 members. It’s now at 721. There’s old faces back in the mix a couple I’m happy are here.

It’s been what, a week? In two weeks this place will be at 750 members depending on how much time the members here invest in the other sub forums.

Build a better mousetrap with the pieces you have been given then the old one.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Nah.

My forum didn’t fail. I pulled the plug.

Nope...it absolutely failed like arrogance fails when confronted by reality.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

BF could probably go word for word with me but he couldn’t come close to me in the flame department but there’s a short list of ppl who could.

I could, and I can name a few others posting here who also could.

You are right though, we both want this place to succeed, so let's stop calling fur a cull or a forum fucking genocide that we all know you cannot replenish.