The Trial Of Dovid and Gayran

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
And by the way, great white dope, give the gay jibes a miss, it doesn't suit you. You might as well call me a kike, or a forum cocksucker.

Let's put dat to your test shall we!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And by the way, great white dope, give the gay jibes a miss, it doesn't suit you. You might as well call me a kike, or a forum cocksucker.

You never did explain the reason for putting moi on ignore for 6 months for calling you a Jew.

Why do you hebes hate having the spotlight shined on your kosher scales?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

You never did explain the reason for putting moi on ignore for 6 months for calling you a Jew.

Why do you hebes hate having the spotlight shined on your kosher scales?

I never once put you on ignore Not At all Aryan, I simply slipped over a comically placed banana skin, fell head first into a standard lamp sitting next to the child of a family I had adopted from Ukraine, the child rose to quickly, experienced the medical definition of vertigo and went crashing into my keyboard while his hands were extended to break his fall. He obviously hit fate's ignore function.

Please feel free to continue to call me the same thing since I rewarded your courage by un-ignoring ye.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So what was the point of all this exactly?

If Mutantini just wanted to create another one of his trademark threads where he promises all sorts and never comes through with any of it, he really didn't need to bother making a fake e-trial, especially given the fact he has zero authority to enforce any "punishments".

File this under "F" for fail, along with the rest of his "great content". LOL

go sniff Benzo's diapers you steaming trash bag of hate

Go wash your frankenpussy, Flynn..... the whiff is getting unbearable.

enjoy this BLOCK, you fag laming garbage bag of suck.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
^^^
Nvqa.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Regan reminds me of the 40 yr old virgin guy, with boxed toys displayed in cabinets all around his 1 bedroom apartment.

Beanie babies you say? Jesus... and I thought the Jap anime shit was bad. :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Regan reminds me of the 40 yr old virgin guy, with boxed toys displayed in cabinets all around his 1 bedroom apartment.

Beanie babies you say? Jesus... and I thought the Jap anime shit was bad. :LOL3:
That's him. He used to brag about his collectibles.
But more in line with Jewry,
He also bragged about writing letters to various manufacturers looking for free shit like samples.
Then, if a particular manufacturer didn't send him anything,
He'd bitch about it online lol