The Trial Of Dovid and Gayran

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flea was robbed by a higher intelligence, you were robbed by your own arrogance.

There is no bro similarity between you and BF.

BF could probably go word for word with me but he couldn’t come close to me in the flame department but there’s a short list of ppl who could.

I could, and I can name a few others posting here who also could.

You are right though, we both want this place to succeed, so let's stop calling fur a cull or a forum fucking genocide that we all know you cannot replenish.

Yeah...that's nice. Content, what is that, no one has defined it...ho hum

Worst of all, all you have done is jibber jabber about blah blah all day...is that content, and I don't blame you if you don't even know.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As for new members, I bring more traffic than you and your pet Flea combined. Not really a debate.
Where?

OK Bland, I’ll drop all the positive momentum this place has seen in the last few days.

You bring in new members.

(logs out)

Good idea.

He talks a lot...a lot, maybe he will walk the walk.
It’s his baby now.

I wash my hands of everything from this moment forward.

If Blands bringing all the traffic there’s no reason for me to be here.

@Bastard Factory Blandscape here is going to help you from now on.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Aryan's trial went as poorly as his lawyer's capacities could carry him:

SSS
- PI posting prick.

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
How would I fuck that punk again if he leaves? And again? History repeats itself ad nauseam in favor of all the nasty wrong-doers who fuck punks over and over and over again because we can, so we always will. That's history for you.

So you're not putting one foot in front of the other in the way you just worded that shit, it looks more like a white kid moonwalking in plain sight...

SSS
- Or worse, on TikTok.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
How would I fuck that punk again if he leaves? And again? History repeats itself ad nauseam in favor of all the nasty wrong-doers who fuck punks over and over and over again because we can, so we always will. That's history for you.

So you're not putting one foot in front of the other in the way you just worded that shit, it looks more like a white kid moonwalking in plain sight...

SSS
- Or worse, on TikTok.
I’m just not interested in reading a bunch of stupid drivel.

This place has to get better. I’m sick of reading the same bullshit every single day from the same socially dormant refugees that couldn’t write something good because their brains are hard wired to a fucking dead tree.

Either get better or ghost. I really don’t give a fuck either way because I’m not getting paid to do this. I have no issues with putting 80% of the idiots here on ignore. But, I’m not going to invest my time and effort into a forum while coddling a fucking poseur who could pass off as week old roadkill on a highway.

We’re working night and day for a nice LGBTQ forum Gayran could mod. The faggot just needs to come out and be that ducking queer.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The spammers being arseholed out of here was a great move. (not Holiday, he was a good guy) But repetitive boring forum hobos need discipline. That being Joo and Admin... BENZO should take his soiled nappy and fuck off too.

Also KM deleted his forum without warning and that was a punk move in my opinion. I don't hate him for it more just plainly pissed off. Having said that, who the heck wants to put creative effort in when it might disappear in a shower of atomic epileptic spazzing fits.

Nah fuck it. Most of you, (not Regan) wouldn't have a genuine creative bone (word-wise) in your entire miserable existence.

Thank God we have youtube.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So what was the point of all this exactly?

If Mutantini just wanted to create another one of his trademark threads where he promises all sorts and never comes through with any of it, he really didn't need to bother making a fake e-trial, especially given the fact he has zero authority to enforce any "punishments".

File this under "F" for fail, along with the rest of his "great content". LOL

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The spammers being arseholed out of here was a great move. (not Holiday, he was a good guy) But repetitive boring forum hobos need discipline. That being Joo and Admin... BENZO should take his soiled nappy and fuck off too.

Also KM deleted his forum without warning and that was a punk move in my opinion. I don't hate him for it more just plainly pissed off. Having said that, who the heck wants to put creative effort in when it might disappear in a shower of atomic epileptic spazzing fits.

Nah fuck it. Most of you, (not Regan) wouldn't have a genuine creative bone (word-wise) in your entire miserable existence.

Thank God we have youtube.
Bitch about me some more you old crone-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If Mutantini just wanted to create another one of his trademark threads where he promises all sorts and never comes through with any of it, he really didn't need to bother making a fake e-trial, especially given the fact he has zero authority to enforce any "punishments".

go sniff Benzo's diapers you steaming trash bag of hate

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
As for new members, I bring more traffic than you and your pet Flea combined. Not really a debate.
Where?

OK Bland, I’ll drop all the positive momentum this place has seen in the last few days.

(logs out)

You are missing the point KM, you can keep saying the same thing over and over on multiple sites, but unless you deliver it's all just smoke and mirrors.

I accepted dat a long time ago. Whit's wrong wiff just being you, a genuinely talented poster and podcaster.

Stop trying to find insult where there is none.

Positive momentum indeed.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Where?

(logs out)

Good idea.

He talks a lot...a lot, maybe he will walk the walk.

You wid be unemployed eons ago in here if it wasn't fur ickle ol'me. Not on the first site, either.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

go sniff Benzo's diapers you steaming trash bag of hate

Go wash your frankenpussy, Flynn..... the whiff is getting unbearable.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Where?

(logs out)

You are missing the point KM, you can keep saying the same thing over and over on multiple sites, but unless you deliver it's all just smoke and mirrors.

I accepted dat a long time ago. Whit's wrong wiff just being you, a genuinely talented poster and podcaster.

There less shit posting here. Content quality has gone up considerably.

Tell me I’m lying

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Where?

(logs out)

Tell me I’m lying

Really, and what is yer measure of dat Bonnie lad, the fact that you are posting here?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Where?

(logs out)

Tell me I’m lying

Really, and what is yer measure of dat Bonnie lad, the fact that you are posting here?
Of course not.

There’s less “suxor teh cock” and unimaginative political bullshit being spewed.

That’s a positive.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
But I told you once K, politic is what makes us, even you, it defines and redefines everything we are.

That is the only positive we all play.