The Trump supporter that parked his clodhoppers on The Speaker of The Houses desk on 1/6/21 burst into tears in Court today.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
They wouldn't dare be in his shoes lol. The guys next court date is in early May baha. I hope he cries himself to sleep in jail every night. Guaranteed he's quite popular with the bruthuhs!
Lulz

You hate on a guy who was standing up for his country?

I dont care anymore at this point, the folks that were there, were patriots.

They were standing up for what they thought was right, and just so happened to of got caught up with some Antifa Infiltrators that were agitators.

And now, now the pussies up in the building, are surrounding themselves with fences and guns, the same things they dont want for anyone else but themselves.

Them pussies are just scared cause they know they done pissed off the majority of the people, and are continuing to do so.
Two things Blaze.
1st: 3 lines or less. I don't have all day.
2nd: My country and his are two different things.
The idiot was carrying a weapon on Federal Property after breaking in.
He'll get two years at least.
Heh-

I didnt hear he had a weapon, what did he have? How do they know he even had a weapon on him, if he wasnt arrested til later in the week?

Btw, "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed". How come all them soldiers are there on Federal Property with guns, if it aint allowed? This is still America right? Or is it Venezuela yet?
Dude, read about it. He had a stun gun. He committed crimes.
End of for him.
Heh-

A stun gun :ROFL3:
*Ahem*
Weapon. Deadly. He brought it there to cause possible harm.
After a B&E.
So, he's a criminal.
Heh-

Let me guess, you heard it on Constantly Narrating the Narrative lol.

How they know he had one, if they were looking for him for almost a week?

If no guns allowed, how is a stunner illegal?
He admits it.
You do a B&E everything dangerous on your person is a possible weapon.
Plus stun guns are considered weapons everywhere. Try to bring one into your local courthouse.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They wouldn't dare be in his shoes lol. The guys next court date is in early May baha. I hope he cries himself to sleep in jail every night. Guaranteed he's quite popular with the bruthuhs!
Lulz

They were standing up for what they thought was right, and just so happened to of got caught up with some Antifa Infiltrators that were agitators.

And now, now the pussies up in the building, are surrounding themselves with fences and guns, the same things they dont want for anyone else but themselves.

Them pussies are just scared cause they know they done pissed off the majority of the people, and are continuing to do so.
Two things Blaze.
Heh-

I didnt hear he had a weapon, what did he have? How do they know he even had a weapon on him, if he wasnt arrested til later in the week?

Btw, "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed". How come all them soldiers are there on Federal Property with guns, if it aint allowed? This is still America right? Or is it Venezuela yet?
End of for him.
Heh-

*Ahem*
After a B&E.
So, he's a criminal.
Heh-

He admits it.
Plus stun guns are considered weapons everywhere. Try to bring one into your local courthouse.

Ok ok.

Would you rather he brought his AR15? lol

Sheesh, whats this world coming to, when a guy gets charged for having a stun gun, and the other side burns down everything in their path.

I havent heard anyone on y'all's side say anything against the burning of a federal building last night...... oh thats right, y'all's peeps said "it was at night" so it didnt matter.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lulz

Two things Blaze.
Heh-

End of for him.
Heh-

*Ahem*
After a B&E.
So, he's a criminal.
Heh-

He admits it.

Ok ok.

Would you rather he brought his AR15? lol

Sheesh, whats this world coming to, when a guy gets charged for having a stun gun, and the other side burns down everything in their path.

I havent heard anyone on y'all's side say anything against the burning of a federal building last night...... oh thats right, y'all's peeps said "it was at night" so it didnt matter.
Crimes are crimes, B.
Last I checked this is a nation of laws.
That idiot is going down.
On Bubba soon!
Lulz