The truth and nothing but the truth -- JFK

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And the actual Deep State, not the MAGA/Trump hysterical version. The real version.

"When exposing a crime is treated like a crime, you are being ruled by criminals" - Edward Snowden

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
This guy's videos are actually really well done and worth watching. They contain only the facts.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This guy's videos are actually really well done and worth watching. They contain only the facts.
You're so used to being told what to think.....you watch this and believe it has to be true ........

Can you explain how you evaluated the infomation presented to know that the "facts" are indeed what is true?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And the actual Deep State, not the MAGA/Trump hysterical version. The real version.

"When exposing a crime is treated like a crime, you are being ruled by criminals" - Edward Snowden

I watched the entire video. I agree with most of what's been said, especially the historical facts, our foreign interventions to be specific.
Most of which I learned in an academic setting.

The assassinations of the 60's remain murky because the government is keeping those secrets under lock.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I watched the entire video. I agree with most of what's been said, especially the historical facts, our foreign interventions to be specific.
Most of which I learned in an academic setting.

The assassinations of the 60's remain murky because the government is keeping those secrets under lock.
Yes, they are doing exactly that. I think Frank Church was an honest man, and he reamed the Warren Commission report.

The US doesn't admit to their more contemporary interventions in foreign governments when they don't like the (usually leftist) leaders.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You're so used to being told what to think.....you watch this and believe it has to be true ........

Can you explain how you evaluated the infomation presented to know that the "facts" are indeed what is true?
It has something to do with the thousands of things I've read over the years, and what the sources are, fuckwit. And fuck you, too, Holliday. Did either of you wise ones watch the videos? If so, would you care to enumerate which parts of the videos you think are false? Yeah, I'm betting you have no fucking clue.

The fact that you think I, one of those Americans who isn't aligned with a party, am being told what to think is pretty fucking laughable. Who's telling me what to think, pray tell?

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
The fact that you think I, one of those Americans who isn't aligned with a party, am being told what to think is pretty fucking laughable.
LoLz - Lotus, it took me years to recruit you to ant-LibiConism, you having been a devout Demotard.
.It's good that you are not party affiliated, but this has naught to do with that. Over the years you seem to have become more and more susceptible to conspiracy theory starting with 9/11 ("pull it"..LoLz) to more recent stuff like green meteors pilotted by 9 ft tall aliens who try to steal construction equipment in Las Vegas, to every wacky thing about JFK. The problem is, going to youtube and being fascinated by nutball theories presented by losers with a channel isn't thinking for yourself....it's just being gullible. The question is I think a good one. When you are presented with some "information" by someone who wants you to believe what they are saying, how do you verify what they are saying is even remotely factual? What, because some shadowed figure with electronically altered voice who is allegedly someone who knew someone who said something etc etc. and you can read about it in someone's book bla bla.
. Shit, Lotus we went though all of this Kennedy stuff before. All of the second gunman etc nonsense has been refuted with factual timelines and forensics. Ruby was 1 hr late for the scheduled transfer of Oswald etc. etc.
No vast conspiracy. The end.

...and what did "pull it" mean? Did it mean take down the buildings with pre-set explosives? Well, did it? LoLz

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LoLz - Lotus, it took me years to recruit you to ant-LibiConism, you having been a devout Demotard.
.It's good that you are not party affiliated, but this has naught to do with that. Over the years you seem to have become more and more susceptible to conspiracy theory starting with 9/11 ("pull it"..LoLz) to more recent stuff like green meteors pilotted by 9 ft tall aliens who try to steal construction equipment in Las Vegas, to every wacky thing about JFK. The problem is, going to youtube and being fascinated by nutball theories presented by losers with a channel isn't thinking for yourself....it's just being gullible. The question is I think a good one. When you are presented with some "information" by someone who wants you to believe what they are saying, how do you verify what they are saying is even remotely factual? What, because some shadowed figure with electronically altered voice who is allegedly someone who knew someone who said something etc etc. and you can read about it in someone's book bla bla.
. Shit, Lotus we went though all of this Kennedy stuff before. All of the second gunman etc nonsense has been refuted with factual timelines and forensics. Ruby was 1 hr late for the scheduled transfer of Oswald etc. etc.
No vast conspiracy. The end.

...and what did "pull it" mean? Did it mean take down the buildings with pre-set explosives? Well, did it? LoLz
I was never a devout Dem. You want to take credit for something you didn't do. I was always an independent thinker who worried about the two-party grip on the country. The ONLY thing that changed was my decision to stop voting for the lesser of two evils, and YOU did not change my mind. The DNC did. That was ME, making my own decisions. Don't claim my thought processes just because some of them coincided with yours. Especially since you buy the official bullshit story re JFK, and actually ridicule me because I have looked at the evidence and come to a different conclusion.

The second gunman "nonsense" has only been refuted by a bunch of propagandists. You're a tool who has not verified those claims about Oswald. You have swallowed them hook, line, and sinker.

Again, fuck off.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What a wonderful world it would be everyone would think of things never said or thought before, like tfg^
Nearly everyting you lead a thread off with is a video or web link......you hardly post anything of your own substance at all.......unless you are pissing yourself in a display of your chronic TDS.......Sad

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Nearly everyting you lead a thread off with is a video or web link......you hardly post anything of your own substance at all.......unless you are pissing yourself in a display of your chronic TDS.......Sad
Too fat and bloated dr

Tell your you black son I said 'sup blood!'

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
OMG. You moron. I post links because I find them interesting. When I read or hear things I don't find interesting, I don't post them. That's me thinking for myself, ya fecking idjit. Jesus H Christ.

I post my own thoughts on things all the fucking time.

Are you going to start in on me for posting links like you fuckwits went in on Admin for posting memes? You aways have to have something to be pissed about, don't you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
OMG. You moron. I post links because I find them interesting. When I read or hear things I don't find interesting, I don't post them. That's me thinking for myself, ya fecking idjit. Jesus H Christ.

Are you going to start in on me for posting links like you fuckwits went in on Admin for posting memes? You aways have to have something to be pissed about, don't you?
You fart your way through life drivelling shit!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Hmmm.......I don't know about Admin an the memes it posts......is there anything wrong with them? What criticism would anyone have?

I'll check it out