The Vocaroo Flame Challenge

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
....or at yer wife's secret diary, ye know the one below the stairs underneath the compost toilet that she bought fur her mum when she spent the last three months of her life in your living room, because she couldn't make it upstairs to the bathroom.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't kill this thread, it decided to suicide itself.

I'm really not trying to be fucked up here, but these recordings are silly. People are posting emojis as if these were the funniest things they've ever heard.

This has been true for all the recordings I've heard since SG. They're just not funny, not even mildly amusing.

I can't do better so I won't try. We should be self-aware enough to know our limits.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I'm really not trying to be fucked up here, but these recordings are silly. People are posting emojis as if these were the funniest things they've ever heard.

This has been true for all the recordings I've heard since SG. They're just not funny, not even mildly amusing.

I can't do better so I won't try. We should be self-aware enough to know our limits.
You won't try because you are too lazy and a coward.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Yeah, dat's whit it is glitterballs.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
When am I ever that serio
It’s all in good fun.

Everything can’t be all serious bidness every second every post

When I am ever dat serious, are you seriously serious, or just playfully flippant like me? Cause dats my bag.
I wasn’t talking to you, my guy.

Errbody needs to lighten up and have fun with it, including me.

All the personal attacking shit needs to stop, and I’m not accusing you of doing that shit cuz you don’t.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not intending to throw shade Buttergalls's way here, but "Breakfall, go fuck yourself!" is seriously unfunny.

Definitely can't use that as a template... no matter how much I'd love to.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I am assuming I wid be gid at it, but my contributions would require subtitles, does Voodoroo do subtitles?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
When am I ever that serio
It’s all in good fun.

When I am ever dat serious, are you seriously serious, or just playfully flippant like me? Cause dats my bag.
I wasn’t talking to you, my guy.

Errbody needs to lighten up and have fun with it, including me.

All the personal attacking shit needs to stop, and I’m not accusing you of doing that shit cuz you don’t.

Yeah see, we usually always agree. Although we are in a forum called Meltdown.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, dat's whit it is glitterballs.

I just saw "glitterballs". See that provides a visual, a funny one at that...lol

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s all in good fun.

I have a terrific sense of humor. I laugh every single day of my life. I appreciate good humor.

A well thought out script might prove helpful for some folks recording these vocaroos.
You fat whore. This thread has gained 230 pounds. GTFO skank

U mad?
39smq.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s all in good fun.

I have a terrific sense of humor. I laugh every single day of my life. I appreciate good humor.

A well thought out script might prove helpful for some folks recording these vocaroos.

U mad?
39smq.gif

I'm not at all angry. Finally, a post that I can comprehend. You're doing better already. Good for you!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It’s all in good fun.

U mad?
39smq.gif

In terms of heavy hitting weight in here, she is at least 300lb's more talented than you.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s all in good fun.

U mad?
39smq.gif

In terms of heavy hitting weight in here, shes is at least 300lb's more talented than you.

You from Scotland? You guys have cars over there?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s all in good fun.

U mad?
39smq.gif

I'm not at all angry. Finally, a post that I can comprehend. You're doing better already. Good for you!

I feel sorry for your ill daughter … Dont stealer food, you fat fuck. Be kind you 230 pound swine

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s all in good fun.

U mad?
39smq.gif

I feel sorry for your ill daughter … Dont stealer food, you fat fuck. Be kind you 230 pound swine

Just how many strokes have you had?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s all in good fun.

U mad?
39smq.gif

Just how many strokes have you had?

Be an idol for your kids. When they see an obese whale as a mother, your daughters will gain fat too. Egoistic swine