Vocaroo wish list:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>

That was horrifying, like the sound of a wet sheep being dragged from a stinking bog...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That sounded like drunk dad right before mom dialed the police...I swear I could hear the drool dripping from your mouth, gross.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
That sounded like drunk dad right before mom dialed the police...I swear I could hear the drool dripping from your mouth, gross.

I did it freestyle, you shid give it a bash after you follow up on the non threat to publish my inbox.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting points. I don't know what I would say to anyone here about my thoughts on anything that really matters.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Aylana inserting a suppository up her can....

Last edited: