It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter

SSSKang2.gif

SSS
- Kiss the ring, posers.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think it's hysterical that all of the garbage Blandscape posted now has red Xs on it.

It was a total and complete waste of his time to produce them as I'm certain, like myself, no one in their right mind listened to them before they were deleted :LOL3:

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I think it's hysterical that all of the garbage Blandscape posted now has red Xs on it.

It was a total and complete waste of his time to produce them as I'm certain, like myself, no one in their right mind listened to them before they were deleted :LOL3:

I started to take exception then realized I've never claimed to be in my right mind so...

...five points to Slytherin.

• BroFist
Reactions: cw_

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All these shit Vocaroo audios are on a timer...ticking down to the big red X. I think sheriff should make you fools clean it all up.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh lookey...some old man who sounds like a clogged toilet made Biggies another 8 minute audio file that will turn into a big red X in a half hour, how embarrassing.
was it for me? I didn't even listen - lol

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously...take this to PM, or cell phone, what the hell is wrong with you old farts.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So has no one solved the mystery of the whereabouts of fat Lily's super secret soy bored yet? Or is the hog on 2 hooves over on Creamy Butthole Tasters with king of the fags Aidsman?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So has no one solved the mystery of the whereabouts of fat Lily's super secret soy bored yet? Or is the hog on 2 hooves over on Creamy Butthole Tasters with king of the fags Aidsman?

I can only speak for myself:

I've never been a member of CBT, the only forum I know of that Lily had went 404 a while back, and I haven't "gone looking" for her so I'm afraid I can't be any help at all there.

I'm sure everyone she wanted to know where she's gone already knows so as far as I'm concerned she'll either be back eventually or not. That's totally her call to make.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can only speak for myself:

I've never been a member of CBT, the only forum I know of that Lily had went 404 a while back, and I haven't "gone looking" for her so I'm afraid I can't be any help at all there.

I'm sure everyone she wanted to know where she's gone already knows so as far as I'm concerned she'll either be back eventually or not. That's totally her call to make.
I’m positively certain that she’s wandered over there…it’s Admins’ comfortable place for the spicks and specks of liberal natter.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope sheriff bans Vocaroos...these clowns are using it instead of a phone making orgasm sounds sounds for each other, it's disgusting.

I dont listen much, but really? Orgasm sounds? That’s above Gary

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another big red X by Scotty...if this does not convince you he is mentally ill, nothing will.