The Beta Male of 2023

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
First, a definition of the alpha male from a biological perspective.

"In studies of social animals, the highest ranking individual of a dominance hierarchy is sometimes designated as the alpha. Males, females, or both, can be alphas, depending on the species."
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wikipedia page on alpha and beta males.

The term alpha male is often applied to any dominating man, especially
despite the fact that dominating behaviour is rarely seen as a positive trait for either an ideal date or a romantic partner.
Claims about women being "hard-wired" to desire "alpha males" are seen by experts as
and
, and are not supported by research.
Evolutionary psychologists who study human mating behaviour instead believe that humans use two distinct strategies –
– for climbing social hierarchies, and that prestige plays a significantly more important role in establishing men's attractiveness to women than does dominance.
Cognitive scientist
summarizes:

Taken together, the research suggests that the ideal man (for a date or romantic partner) is one who is assertive, confident, easygoing, and sensitive, without being aggressive, demanding, dominant, quiet, shy, or submissive. In other words, a prestigious man, not a dominant man. In fact, it appears that the prestigious man who is high in both assertiveness and kindness is considered the most attractive to women for both short-term affairs and long-term relationships.
Misconceptions about "alpha males" are common within the
, a collection of websites, blogs, and online forums promoting masculinity, strong
, and misogyny which includes movements such as the
, incels (involuntary celibates),
(MGTOW),
(PUA), and
groups.

Second, I postulate that most of those male forum members that believe they are ALPHA males are in fact, betas. They are a pack of stinky, yappy, and sneaky hyenas. They expend their energies attacking women they're threatened by and men they perceive as weak. I posit that they are, in fact, intimidated by strong women and decent men. They are uncommitted, because no women will tolerate them, committed and are dominated by their wives, or divorced, bitter and miserable.

Please nominate the candidates you believe should be considered for the award.

I will nominate those members that were here in 2023.

Betas, in no particular order or ranking:

- No One - he only attacks females that he perceives as female alphas. He never says anything about males. He chose the perfect nic.

- Hugely Smiles - fights females, puts males that threaten him on ignore. Braggart, believes he's wealthy.

- The Prowler - ankle humps every female that makes his sphincter pulsate. Another braggart.

- Breakfall - the spazziest and most outwardly violent of the males, threatens to beat everyone up, though he virtually lives on the bottom of the planet with no way of following threats.

Discuss and nominate your candidates. Rule: No crying or whining.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

"In studies of social animals, the highest ranking individual of a dominance hierarchy is sometimes designated as the alpha. Males, females, or both, can be alphas, depending on the species."

despite the fact that dominating behaviour is rarely seen as a positive trait for either an ideal date or a romantic partner.
Claims about women being "hard-wired" to desire "alpha males" are seen by experts as
and
Evolutionary psychologists who study human mating behaviour instead believe that humans use two distinct strategies –
– for climbing social hierarchies, and that prestige plays a significantly more important role in establishing men's attractiveness to women than does dominance.
Cognitive scientist
summarizes:

, a collection of websites, blogs, and online forums promoting masculinity, strong
(MGTOW),
(PUA), and
groups.

Second, I postulate that most of those male forum members that believe they are ALPHA males are in fact, betas. They are a pack of stinky, yappy, and sneaky hyenas. They expend their energies attacking women they're threatened by and men they perceive as weak. I posit that they are, in fact, intimidated by strong women and decent men. They are uncommitted, because no women will tolerate them, committed and are dominated by their wives, or divorced, bitter and miserable.

- No One - he only attacks females that he perceives as female alphas. He never says anything about males. He chose the perfect nic.

- Hugely Smiles - fights females, puts males that threaten him on ignore. Braggart, believes he's wealthy.

- The Prowler - ankle humps every female that makes his sphincter pulsate. Another braggart.

- Breakfall - the spazziest and most outwardly violent of the males, threatens to beat everyone up, though he virtually lives on the bottom of the planet with no way of following threats.

I'll have to sleep on this, but I think you nailed it on the nominations, my only nit pick is that since @Biggie Smiles, is obviously way t00 cowardly to show his 'face' here, instead hides behind poorly developed alt.s

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whoa. 8 Dishwashers. You said 3 the other day. Let me guess, blue and white.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Being Alpha means deference by others, Not that you get that on a troll board,

Tis crap, you should really be more concerned about apex and super predators.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Being Alpha means deference by others, Not that you get that on a troll board,

Tis crap, you should really be more concerned about apex and super predators.

We don't have those here, for goodness sake. At least not part of a forum experience. Give me a break. These wankers? Puhleeeez.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

and
Cognitive scientist
summarizes:

(MGTOW),
(PUA), and
groups.

You’re a snowflake and an airhead. Besides those obvious traits, you’re toxic as fuck. Most people can’t stand you or stand the actual sight of you for that matter. You need to take a massive shit and detox…

Merry Xmas Bushpig!
HöHöHöLöLöLö

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’re a snowflake and an airhead. Besides those obvious traits, you’re toxic as fuck. Most people can’t stand you or stand the actual sight of you for that matter. You need to take a massive shit and detox…

Merry Xmas Bushpig!
HöHöHöLöLöLö

I hope they took your santa suit away, I still remember last year offering liccks Off'a the old candy cane you filthy sWINE ...

look at you, attached dick first to the gills :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Merry Xmas Bushpig!
HöHöHöLöLöLö

^^Mega-Beta

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
OP of this thread is the best one I've seen here in a while. Kudos Lily, it is very well written and on a touchy topic with most of the gimps here, which I approve of...

SSS
- Ribboned it.