The Beta Male of 2023

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What did I do now? :FuckYeah:

You provided me with the much needed divine feminine energy that makes the divine masculine whole… thus proving my point about balance.

Peace be with you and your family during this winter solstice & happy new year xoxo me and my neanderthal and all these damn chirrens (((((hugs))))

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You provided me with the much needed divine feminine energy that makes the divine masculine whole… thus proving my point about balance.

Peace be with you and your family during this winter solstice & happy new year xoxo me and my neanderthal and all these damn chirrens (((((hugs))))
Feminine energy rocks, girlie. You know it.

Peace be with you as well. Wishing you and yours a happy 2024!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck dude, you have bad timing sometimes.

@Murdy's hairline is just about as far back as mine. She is bald!!!

You are one cruel son of a bitch, kicking poor drunk Murdock when she is down.

okay, but yer bald which according to the laws of man should be ridiculed by every caste of humanity ... if she is bald it is an affliction which should not be made fun of, ever herd of KARMA ... sure you have, look in the mirror :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: see what happens when you make fun LOL

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This thread is a bunch of Betas getting together to whine about Alphas.

It is hilarious!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Betas are so dependent.

All see in that link is some douche bag screaming LA LA LA LA I CAN’T HEAR YOU!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is my theory about a lot of Beta males online in the 21st century.

They pose as alphas, when in reality they are incels/betas who are also apologists for the nastiest alphas. By standing up for these nasty alphas, they manage to convince themselves that some of the alhpa rubs off on them. They think it makes them powerful, when in reality, they remain the terrified betas who hide behind the nasty alpha they identify with. LMAO

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They pose as alphas, when in reality they are incels/betas who are also apologists for the nastiest alphas. By standing up for these nasty alphas, they manage to convince themselves that some of the alhpa rubs off on them. They think it makes them powerful, when in reality, they remain the terrified betas who hide behind the nasty alpha they identify with. LMAO
Just look at all the incels that subscribed to Andy Tate's classes on how to stop being a beta cuck.

Those losers bought that guy a fleet of Hyper-Cars.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolutely. I still have yet to identify an actual alpha though. Have you?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is a bunch of Betas getting together to whine about Alphas.

It is hilarious!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Look at this cuck get histrionic. He deserves a cuck award. At least most of the other cucks are smart enough to stfu. There's no winning, cucks. You fool no one.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Look at this cuck get histrionic. He deserves a cuck award. At least most of the other cucks are smart enough to stfu. There's no winning, cucks. You fool no one.
Most of our cucks entered the transfer portal for The Beta Cuck Forum voluntarily.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well, certainly none here can dominate anything, least of all their own emotions.
8avpls.jpg