The Beta Male of 2023

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its nothing about wanting to believe but having the knowings. Trying to explain it to you would be like discussing metaphysics with a pork chop.

Knowing? Please. Apex predators in society are the giants in business and government. On the dark and criminal side of our societies are the hunters, which we often call "serial killers" and some times murderers (assassins, hired killers).

No one here fits that description. What we have here are some mentally ill males that have weird predilections. You won't convince me that someone that talks shit and posts weird pictures fits the profile.

Go sell that to someone seriously gullible.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Knowing? Please. Apex predators in society are the giants in business and government. On the dark and criminal side of our societies are the hunters, which we often call "serial killers" and some times murderers (assassins, hired killers).

No one here fits that description. What we have here are some mentally ill males that have weird predilections. You won't convince me that someone that talks shit and posts weird pictures fits the profile.

Go sell that to someone seriously gullible.

OK there are 4 types in this theorem Super predators , predators, sheep and victims. Most are sheep but predators and occasionally sheep turn other sheep into victims. You and lettuce brain are victims and admin is a sheep probably.

Super predators prey exclusively on predators, they are not interested in sheep or victims. Examples here are the police, army or trolls that go after online kiddie fiddlers.

This why victims like you only see predators thats why you and your ilk slag of the police, the military etc as victims only see predators.

Also super predators create a trophic cascade, this improves the environment for everyone but victims dont see it. So if you get to many victims that threaten the environment then their herd needs thinning. This is done by predators and sheep.

This is why its beyond your understanding I expect @Adam Hitler and @cw_ to understand it though, SSS and a few others.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I nominate Queen Martini, grade A whiner. Makes a garden variety weirdo like admin appear happy and sane.
"Queen Martini"? In soon to be 2024 you prehistoric, smoothed brained, face looking like the bottom of a fucking filthy ash tray half retard, half punching bag with a smiling gorilla drawn on the side?

You, stupid, degenerate, obtuse speed bump who's still loading pages off a free 90 day AOL dial up offer who's claim to fame is having Weeps and Jiggy use your misshaped head as a nut sack nuggie pillow is really going to throw out some chat room retardation that only effects those, like your desperate, living in a half way house like some common felon only until you decide the real world is just too much and rob some old lady of her tampons, who are missing a chromosome.

Mother fucking idiot- 2004 is 20 years ago. Now I'm positive you were probably locked up more then a few times since then, but that broken shit is something Indiana Jones is reading off some fucking cave wall by candlelight, you flatlineing failure.

Go back to your gloryhole, close your eyes and open wide. You are and were never in my league, cheap seater. And no offense, everybody knows it.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Queen Martini"? In soon to be 2024 you prehistoric, smoothed brained, face looking like the bottom of a fucking filthy ash tray half retard, half punching bag with a smiling gorilla drawn on the side?

You, stupid, degenerate, obtuse speed bump who's still loading pages off a free 90 day AOL dial up offer who's claim to fame is having Weeps and Jiggy use your misshaped head as a nut sack nuggie pillow is really going to throw out some chat room retardation that only effects those, like your desperate, living in a half way house like some common felon only until you decide the real world is just too much and rob some old lady of her tampons, who are missing a chromosome.

Mother fucking idiot- 2004 is 20 years ago. Now I'm positive you were probably locked up more then a few times since then, but that broken shit is something Indiana Jones is reading off some fucking cave wall by candlelight, you flatlineing failure.

Go back to your gloryhole, close your eyes and open wide. You are and were never in my league, cheap seater. And no offense, everybody knows it.

Thats a lot of words to show you use your tongue as a cock conveyor belt when its not slapping cheek to cheek as you bound on all paws after Pufferfish. A bit stalkerish as well as I didn't tag you, but whatever, theres no way your getting to wrap your legs around one of my shins and deep dive my groin leghumptydumpty.

Yea I suppose anyone can throw a load of norty words together and hope its enough that nobody notices your victim parade of losers youve assembled to lead. Take a seat Gomer Piled-on or I'll speedbag your elephant seal nose till it inflates enough for you to float away in the wind. I was talking about you not to you so sit the fuck down.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OK there are 4 types in this theorem Super predators , predators, sheep and victims. Most are sheep but predators and occasionally sheep turn other sheep into victims. You and lettuce brain are victims and admin is a sheep probably.

Super predators prey exclusively on predators, they are not interested in sheep or victims. Examples here are the police, army or trolls that go after online kiddie fiddlers.

This why victims like you only see predators thats why you and your ilk slag of the police, the military etc as victims only see predators.

Also super predators create a trophic cascade, this improves the environment for everyone but victims dont see it. So if you get to many victims that threaten the environment then their herd needs thinning. This is done by predators and sheep.

This is why its beyond your understanding I expect @Adam Hitler and @cw_ to understand it though, SSS and a few others.

Get over yourself. Seriously.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally, I detest alphas, but I do not care about "prestige" either. My requirements include tenderness, intelligence, humor, and sensuality (which includes many things in addition to sexuality).

I believe all of the righties on here have some issues with their gender identity. There's misogyny and incel tendencies in all righties, imo.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally, I detest alphas, but I do not care about "prestige" either. My requirements include tenderness, intelligence, humor, and sensuality (which includes many things in addition to sexuality).

I believe all of the righties on here have some issues with their gender identity. There's misogyny and incel tendencies in all righties, imo.

It seems to me that "prestige", in this context, has to do with a man that draws admiration from those around him for kindness, assertiveness without aggression; could be seen as a leader.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It seems to me that "prestige", in this context, has to do with a man that draws admiration from those around him for kindness, assertiveness without aggression; could be seen as a leader.
Yes. But I honestly don't care for leadership qualities. In rl, in my experience, that often equates or adds up to narcissism or bullying of some sort or another. Creativity, yes. "Leadership," not so much. Most people who are truly kind just aren't leaders. In my experience.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. But I honestly don't care for leadership qualities. In rl, in my experience, that often equates or adds up to narcissism or bullying of some sort or another. Creativity, yes. "Leadership," not so much. Most people who are truly kind just aren't leaders. In my experience.

Interesting. Where would social movements be in the world without leaders? Mandela, Ghandi, MLK, etc...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting. Where would social movements be in the world without leaders. Mandela, Ghandi, MLK, etc...?
Of course. But I wouldn't want any of those people as a partner. None of them were successful as husbands. Most real leaders seem to have some difficulties with intimate relationships.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course. But I wouldn't want any of those people as a partner. None of them were successful as husbands. Most real leaders seem to have some difficulties with intimate relationships.

I see your point.

Partner material wasn't the direction of this thread, but you're right about them not being successful with their partners.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see your point.

Partner material wasn't the direction of this thread, but you're right about them not being successful with their partners.
Yeah. I know. But my thinking just went to the kind of men I prefer to be around.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont have a gender identity, I just accept my sex and thats that. Why would I buy into your world view when I think its shit?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont have a gender identity, I just accept my sex and thats that. Why would I buy into your world view when I think its shit?
Whether or not you have a gender identity, you hang with the misogynistic incel faction and seem to have gender issues.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Whether or not you have a gender identity, you hang with the misogynistic incel faction and seem to have gender issues.

Excuse me? Whom do I hang with? When Ive come across incels I tend to avoid them like I avoid the wokeys as they have a lot in common. Which is a very narrow view of the world and a massive sense of entitlement. Your post above being a case in point.

I dont have "Gender Issues" firstly I dont identify as anything and secondly I am intellectually opposed to Gender theory and Critical Gender theory.

Dont lay your crap view of the world on me, you have no idea beyond internet persona.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Excuse me? Whom do I hang with? When Ive come across incels I tend to avoid them like I avoid the wokeys as they have a lot in common. Which is a very narrow view of the world and a massive sense of entitlement. Your post above being a case in point.

I dont have "Gender Issues" firstly I dont identify as anything and secondly I am intellectually opposed to Gender theory and Critical Gender theory.

Dont lay your crap view of the world on me, you have no idea beyond internet persona.
Being intellectually opposed to discussion of gender issues IS a gender issue. You are in denial. Just speaking the truth.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Being intellectually opposed to discussion of gender issues IS a gender issue. You are in denial. Just speaking the truth.
Dear God you are crass. I am opposed to Gender theory. I do not object to debates on Gender Theory, if by Gender you mean sex i have no objection to people debating sexual politics. As I said above I dont care other than the neo-marxist Gender theory which I discuss or critique.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear God you are crass. I am opposed to Gender theory. I do not object to debates on Gender Theory, if by Gender you mean sex i have no objection to people debating sexual politics. As I said above I dont care other than the neo-marxist Gender theory which I discuss or critique.
What?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO. Seriously. He's opposed to gender theory but isn't against debates on gender theory. How do you learn what gender theory IS in order to intelligently debate it if it can't be taught?

SMDH

Some people don't understand that you are SUPPOSED to learn about things, like all things, whether you agree with them or not.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO. Seriously. He's opposed to gender theory but isn't against debates on gender theory. How do you learn what gender theory IS in order to intelligently debate it if it can't be taught?

SMDH

Some people don't understand that you are SUPPOSED to learn about things, like all things, whether you agree with them or not.
He reminds me of my son's retarded step-dad, "No I wouldn't like that, my mom never made it for me"

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Nothing wrong with discourse in academia, but feeding it to kids? Why? Its just marxist indoctrination that messes with kids heads.