The Beta Male of 2023

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'll put in a request to have you upgraded to an Honorary Beta status, be patient these things take time.
guy_cumming_01.gif

• Thrilling
Reactions: cw_

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
BiggieBuffalo encourages an incel/beta environment that he can manipulate. Harboring the biggest rough batch of incels this side of twitter.

I give him credit for being the poster slob of the internet incel and twisting the stick in circles to round up the rest of the ballless flock. That takes an awful lot of retardation identifying your audience of blouse wearing half faggots and clamping down on life's failures while celebrating such stupidity with a whopper with extra cheese or two.

Then you have that schmuck who was bleating "plz don't go to BF" like a complete fool on account of his dead forum exists so other retards can van Damme split on chairs while another incel takes a baseball bat to their balls and creates an artifical aura of male femininity that the suffering drones can revel in with a "hey, I'm not alone" idealistic sense of belonging.

Tis a shame. This "community" left and went to Twitter. Twitter is the evolution of flaming and trolling and made such actions main stream while doing the least amount of work in the process. There isn't a single person at the incel cashew that would last on twitter without getting their feelings hurt.

Happy holidays.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ummmm....there are like 6 people at BC and all they do is bitch about Oak...Oak said this today at BF or Oak ate a baguette today, blah blah. It borders on obsession, very similar to delusional stalkers who become fixated on the life of a celebrity.

If you check Stat Boy, Oak is mentioned or referenced at BC at least 10 or more times a day and considering BC gets about 5 posts a day, that is a lot.

Master

Site Supporter
Ummmm....there are like 6 people at BC and all they do is bitch about Oak...Oak said this today at BF or Oak ate a baguette today, blah blah. It borders on obsession, very similar to delusional stalkers who become fixated on the life of a celebrity.

If you check Stat Boy, Oak is mentioned or referenced at BC at least 10 or more times a day and considering BC gets about 5 posts a day, that is a lot.
It's incels being incels.

There's 10 dead accounts perpetually online there every second of the day. They don't even hide the fact they need bots to keep that place looking busier then it really is. Nor are they intelligent enough to know there's sites that can tell you exactly how many impressions that shit hole actually gets per day.

Funny how they boasted this place is dead when it's getting three times the amount of interactions of that eyesore....

(Giggle)

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I say this with all sincerity...that's giving me way too much importance. It's cringeworthy to think they're that enthralled.

Master

Site Supporter
You're a twat.
Out of this entire "communities" storied history, I have put one person on indefinite ignore.

That, in itself is quite the accomplishment. If you are that much of an irredeemable fuckwad that I put you on ignore and forget about you, you have totally won the award for Biggest retard.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Out of this entire "communities" storied history, I have put one person on indefinite ignore.

That, in itself is quite the accomplishment. If you are that much of an irredeemable fuckwad that I put you on ignore and forget about you, you have totally won the award for Biggest retard.

I should follow suit. He's so cringe. He's like the Energizer Bunny of losers, though...damn.

Master

Site Supporter
I heard DKG is looking to purchase a Choppa...we may see him flying out of BC in 2024.
It wouldn't surprise me.

The only way that nobody got a wet fart of community clout was being stupid enough to take over costs of a dead message board run by a knuckle dragging dough boy who can't even keep his sites certs updated.

Seriously, EKG doesn't register on any main forum back in the day. I get it, sometimes you need a new face, but that face most certainly needs a smidgen of talent.

That fuckwad makes paint drying the fucking super bowl of must see entertainment. I have forgotten thoughts while drunk and half blacked out that are more interesting then anything that mentally challenged creature could consider his best, most thought provoking contribution to his own forum that is dying with every passing day.

Hell, take every post about that shit hole in this entire forums history and that number will pale in comparison to one fucking thread at that internet alcohol bender piss target.

The Incel Cashew is the equivalent of making fun of mentally handicapped social rejects who have some overwhelming personal flaw that instead of growing as a human being, they resign to their very own stupidity and just post there amongst other low IQ cattle. This place is always going to be bigger and the only thing that dive has a leg up on is male maxi pad sales, stroke awareness, and the feeling of a drill burrowing itself into the skull when reading the same, irrelevant shit over and over causing brain cells to combust from self sacrifice.

I would rather jump pantsless on a dildo made of Legos then be associated with that shit hole site.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of Beta's here's some great news for for our friends over at The Beta Cuck forum!

f5f3dbba060b7af08b6af7bf756b6cab0189c226.jpeg

YW Guys!

Master

Site Supporter
And the funny thing is, the fat, grotesque slob those blind mice put on the pedestal got mega cucked into oblivion and they still follow the fucking cuck into the fucking sewer like lemmings.

I'm sorry, I'm hardly on these forums any more but the fact Oak slayed the pillow shaped, walking bounce house tard dragon then mic dropped "I'm retired, are you" on his double wide carcass was the purest definition of net death this community hasn't seen in a long time.

BlobbieSmalls has had more then enough time to make a come back but he was checkmated to the point he can't. He doesn't even need to drop PI, if he made a decent flame post he could probably save half his fat face but unless the drone is ripping off old BH posts or my shit he's useless.

"Flaming", isn't dead, no matter what those with no skills or talent wish you to believe. Ppl who can routinely create funny shit? Those are a dying breed and no offense, I might be the last one left.

Who knows, I might drop my Xmas gift to this place one of these days, and actual flame post where Dilf and Gayran scheme to rape Santa clause for Xmas complete with gifs and chops...