The Beta Male of 2023

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^
fd06e5a406110a13313e87ec55231818b5c6eea8.jpeg

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
First, a definition of the alpha male from a biological perspective.

"In studies of social animals, the highest ranking individual of a dominance hierarchy is sometimes designated as the alpha. Males, females, or both, can be alphas, depending on the species."
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wikipedia page on alpha and beta males.

The term alpha male is often applied to any dominating man, especially
despite the fact that dominating behaviour is rarely seen as a positive trait for either an ideal date or a romantic partner.
Claims about women being "hard-wired" to desire "alpha males" are seen by experts as
and
, and are not supported by research.
Evolutionary psychologists who study human mating behaviour instead believe that humans use two distinct strategies –
– for climbing social hierarchies, and that prestige plays a significantly more important role in establishing men's attractiveness to women than does dominance.
Cognitive scientist
summarizes:

Misconceptions about "alpha males" are common within the
, a collection of websites, blogs, and online forums promoting masculinity, strong
, and misogyny which includes movements such as the
, incels (involuntary celibates),
(MGTOW),
(PUA), and
groups.

Second, I postulate that most of those male forum members that believe they are ALPHA males are in fact, betas. They are a pack of stinky, yappy, and sneaky hyenas. They expend their energies attacking women they're threatened by and men they perceive as weak. I posit that they are, in fact, intimidated by strong women and decent men. They are uncommitted, because no women will tolerate them, committed and are dominated by their wives, or divorced, bitter and miserable.

Please nominate the candidates you believe should be considered for the award.

I will nominate those members that were here in 2023.

Betas, in no particular order or ranking:

- No One - he only attacks females that he perceives as female alphas. He never says anything about males. He chose the perfect nic.

- Hugely Smiles - fights females, puts males that threaten him on ignore. Braggart, believes he's wealthy.

- The Prowler - ankle humps every female that makes his sphincter pulsate. Another braggart.

- Breakfall - the spazziest and most outwardly violent of the males, threatens to beat everyone up, though he virtually lives on the bottom of the planet with no way of following threats.

Discuss and nominate your candidates. Rule: No crying or whining.

I decided to go Sigma in 1984.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I decided to go Sigma in 1984.

That's fine for someone like yourself who looks good in anything but the rest of us have to choose our labels with more care unless we present as being ignorant or merely silly.

For now I think of myself as Bipedal because it's been a fact almost my entire life, isn't likely to change any time soon, and doesn't rely on pop culture words/phrases/definitions for its validity.

I'll figure out the rest eventually. Or not. /shrug

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
That's fine for someone like yourself who looks good in anything but the rest of us have to choose our labels with more care unless we present as being ignorant or merely silly.

For now I think of myself as Bipedal because it's been a fact almost my entire life, isn't likely to change any time soon, and doesn't rely on pop culture words/phrases/definitions for its validity.

I'll figure out the rest eventually. Or not. /shrug

The long term key characteristics of you my friend, have always ensured your status as sigma. I could not pay you a higher compliment than dat!