Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Just sayin'...

duct-tape-DxyE3qC-600.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I do seem to recall a time about 15 years ago when her own children were small Oaf being so vested in the ongoing board wars across multiple forums that the authorities had to be called in

I believe that was before she got the roommate special on cease and desist letters

lol -- talk about PKB

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never post from a computer. I'm literally never just sat and attached to anything.

I've had people accuse me of "nelgecting" my children on a weekday during school hours (when the girls were in school). And in the middle of the night at like 1am....I'm supposed to go dig the kids out of bed and force them to interact with me.

I always LOL at that stupid weak shit. Like X said when someone is cornered and hurt it's the only card they have to play.

• Wow
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I heard they almost called in an intervention on fat Oak because she was neglecting her kids so badly at the first Cosmic Outpost.

Maybe I need to pull up a few of Lotusbud's PMs? you know, the ones I received before they kissed and made up?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some people use that angle hoping to get PI.

Like how Flynn tried to get "proof" my kids were not taken by the state. The dumb ass just started claiming my kids were taken by the state....spammed it....got all worked up and melty....hoping I would actually start arguing this retarded and desperate nonsense, and when I didnt argue it, the stupid pervert just started demanding proof anyway.

How obvious is that? Trying to get pictures of someones kids. How else would you prove that?

Fucking sick people who come on here legitimately infuriated over the fact they cant control other people.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Some people use that angle hoping to get PI.

Like how Flynn tried to get "proof" my kids were not taken by the state. The dumb ass just started claiming my kids were taken by the state....spammed it....got all worked up and melty....hoping I would actually start arguing this retarded and desperate nonsense, and when I didnt argue it, the stupid pervert just started demanding proof anyway.

How obvious is that? Trying to get pictures of someones kids. How else would you prove that?

Fucking sick people who come on here legitimately infuriated over the fact they cant control other people.

Yeah. Right.

That's like saying you know how to spell "potato" and that you have all your teeth.

Now. Tell me again...what is Burger King's catch phrase?

Idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn had to come out and try to damage control himself on that one.

Dont blame him. That was pretty sick and disturbing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t stop amigo. Beats Stubby and Dovey banter all to hell. Your butt hole analogy was a stinker tho

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The brown frequency, that gives people the shits...is present in the majority of these Vocaroos.

Click with caution

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Gayity needs professional help, the scum

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I got to the coffee before my husband could commit crimes against humanity by brewing coffee tinted water. So I have been adequately caffeinated. Went for a run. Did some laundry and now I'm watching (sorta watching) the husband and Squish play a video game.

And careful with that normally sane advice. That's transphobic!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scotty, your mouth is engaged while your brain is on vacation. You spend 10 minutes blubbering what amounts to elevator music...no, elevator music can be good at times...you're like the horrible sounds they play while you're on hold trying to talk to someone at the cable company, just hideous screeching whose intent is to cause the ear to blow out and the person to hang up the phone in frustration. You have created hours and hours of what appears to be the sounds of mosquitos having sex.

Fact...you're just bastardizing what King Martini did in the past, but at least he was understandable...and his podcasts were often witty riffs on what was going on in the troll forums, whereas all you do is...I don't even know how to describe what you do because it's so devoid of entertainment or value...it's like a man recording the sound of his farts and then listening to them on headphones while masturbating...it's insane and disgusting.

You are a pathetic joke and the poster boy for the current state of your so-called community...If I may ask, what do you have to show for all your years of shit posting, aside from a Brawl Hall engraved cock ring?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Scotty, your mouth is engaged while your brain is on vacation. You spend 10 minutes blubbering what amounts to elevator music...no, elevator music can be good at times...you're like the horrible sounds they play while you're on hold trying to talk to someone at the cable company, just hideous screeching whose intent is to cause the ear to blow out and the person to hang up the phone in frustration. You have created hours and hours of what appears to be the sounds of mosquitos having sex.

Fact...you're just bastardizing what King Martini did in the past, but at least he was understandable...and his podcasts were often witty riffs on what was going on in the troll forums, whereas all you do is...I don't even know how to describe what you do because it's so devoid of entertainment or value...it's like a man recording the sound of his farts and then listening to them on headphones while masturbating...it's insane and disgusting.

You are a pathetic joke and the poster boy for the current state of your so-called community...If I may ask, what do you have to show for all your years of shit posting, aside from a Brawl Hall engraved cock ring?