2023: Year of the Vocaroo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sitting here listening to Blandys recordings and my 40 pounds of Chicken is looking at me and it's almost like Chicky is talking to me in a scottish accent. Like telepathically.

20230102-133014.jpg

It works really well lol.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You silly boy...how dare you put your goobley goop va-ca-ca-crap on me. I never asked you to do whatever the hell you're doing...I'm not your Huckleberry or your Proxy.

I create Soundclouds...I couldn't care less about throwaway Vacrapoos...those are for the blathering nonsense you're involved in.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You silly boy...how dare you put your goobley goop va-ca-ca-crap on me. I never asked you to do whatever the hell you're doing...I'm not your Huckleberry or your Proxy.

I create Soundclouds...I couldn't care less about throwaway Vacrapoos...those are for the blathering nonsense you're involved in.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's known as a telephone... Scotty appears to be having a stilted conversation with his least favorite in-law...over the phone. There is nothing amusing about any of his audio, it sounds forced and is something the CIA would make a terrorist listen to to break them.

Oh well...maybe it's because I'm used to listening to people on Twitch who can talk for an hour or more and be funny, but Scotty sounds like I'm listening to one of the company lawyers explain Tort law.

Maybe try adding some sound effects and background music...yeah, some Sia playing in the background might work.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah. Right.

That's like saying you know how to spell "potato" and that you have all your teeth.

Now. Tell me again...what is Burger King's catch phrase?

Idiot.
mainly because of the meAT ! :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think Xs issue is he is jealous that I get so many people so deep in their feelings and so offended and mad.

Seems like he really wishes he could do that **shrugs**

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think Xs issue is he is jealous that I get so many people so deep in their feelings and so offended and mad.

Seems like he really wishes he could do that **shrugs**
We make people dance; he just makes them put him on ignore as confirmation he was never worth reading in the first place

yeah, I can see that.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi Garraty_47

Appreciate the message. If I had any reason to be paranoid or defensive at times it's because I seem to bring out suspicion in people because of my words and conduct online. In my experience many people play an online role on forums. They act like someone that is the complete antithesis of their true selves. I don't do that, so I guess it makes people suspicious. Aryan and Pu insist that I'm an alt, but I truly believe that they have a man-crush on me and I understand that completely as I am a sexy bastard.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gary, this is not my personal therapist, as recording him would be a breach of patient trust...but our company has a few retired psychologists, and one of them was kind enough to make a Vocaroo...please excuse his harsh assessment of your mental state, he is quite gruff and direct.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gary, this is not my personal therapist, as recording him would be a breach of patient trust...but our company has a few retired psychologists, and one of them was kind enough to make a Vocaroo...please excuse his harsh assessment of your mental state, he is quite gruff and direct.

Now why can’t Bluntfuck vocalise clearly like this English scholar? The Big Ears’ language isn’t that hard to grasp surely!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’m not listening to your vocalised mess fuckhead!!

Oi…I was just pushing out a shit in the toilet. I may have pushed it out a wee bit too hard because I’m in a rush to go surfing. A wee bit of precum dribbled out. I dedicate that bit of mismanagement to you princess…may the road cum up ta meet ya ugly face!

:Awesomeness:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I’m not listening to your vocalised mess fuckhead!!

Oi…I was just pushing out a shit in the toilet. I may have pushed it out a wee bit too hard because I’m in a rush to go surfing. A wee bit of precum dribbled out. I dedicate that bit of mismanagement to you princess…may the road cum up ta meet ya ugly face!

:Awesomeness: