2023: Year of the Vocaroo

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I never claimed to beat up anyone on a forum...so sit the fuck down Flameman.
I never said that you "claimed" anything. I've read a lot of your posts and you contribute nothing to this place but sarcasm and ridicule. You're no better than Blandscape yet you attack and accuse him of being a loser. That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never said that you "claimed" anything. I've read a lot of your posts and you contribute nothing to this place but sarcasm and ridicule. You're no better Than Blandscape yet you attack and accuse him of being a loser. That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Oink oink

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Surely Aylana is aware that they are not being forced to open this thread...
As for Bland, his raison d'être is to be as annoying as others allow him to be.

Also, E!.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Oink oink
4SalAn7.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These Vocaroos started off as slightly entertaining but now sound more and more like phone messages left on an answering machine...if I want to talk to someone I just call them up...my flame friend called me all the time when we were posting...if I wanna talk to ojiisan I call him up too, I don't make vocaroos and post them on forums like we are two retards who can't figure out how to use a cellphone.

If your grandpa dies place a cellphone in his coffin and he will call you every now and again and give you advice.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Everyone who's had a hand in ruining Garraty_47's lovely

2023: Year of the Vocaroo​

thread owes him an apology. Here's mine:

pUsyaEv.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
These Vocaroos started off as slightly entertaining but now sound more and more like phone messages left on an answering machine...if I want to talk to someone I just call them up...my flame friend called me all the time when we were posting...if I wanna talk to ojiisan I call him up too, I don't make vocaroos and post them on forums like we are two retards who can't figure out how to use a cellphone.

If your grandpa dies place a cellphone in his coffin and he will call you every now and again and give you advice.
Why are you making a federal case out of this? You're not being forced to listen to them. Ultimately, the staff can simply delete the posts.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I never said that you "claimed" anything. I've read a lot of your posts and you contribute nothing to this place but sarcasm and ridicule. You're no better than Blandscape yet you attack and accuse him of being a loser. That's the pot calling the kettle black.
Everyone contributes, even if its like weepy tp provide an easy target to aim at.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah to negative. They are great to listen to to gain an insight into others. I only listened to 1 of Garraty's and it was pretty cool.

The thing is to keep them short and sweet, 3 to 5 mins max. I doubt many here have the ability to hold people for longer and who wants to spend 30 mins on a few poasts?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Nah to negative. They are great to listen to to gain an insight into others. I only listened to 1 of Garraty's and it was pretty cool.

The thing is to keep them short and sweet, 3 to 5 mins max. I doubt many here have the ability to hold people for longer and who wants to spend 30 mins on a few poasts?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
No avatar... Dead Vocaroos going back months. Pure spammmm.

Seeing as you're good for nothing and poor at communication you, marble mouth are expendable.

POP QUIZ
Choose 1...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A) Stop killing Vocaroos... not telling you to post words or add an avatar. Stop fucking threads up.
B) Kill Vocaroos for everyone.
C) Ban yourself.
D) All of the above.
E) Everybody dies.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The audios are beneficial to seniors because they can click and listen instead of squinting at the PC screen trying to read tiny text...many also have carpie tunnel syndrome and can't type well so they can speak into a mic and post that crap up for the group.

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The audios are beneficial to seniors because they can click and listen instead of squinting at the PC screen trying to read tiny text...many also have carpie tunnel syndrome and can't type well so they can speak into a mic and post that crap up for the group.
Honestly LOL .... fuck off :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: