2023: Year of the Vocaroo

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Gary, it appears you are very upset over those nonsensical and quite childish audios...perhaps the only one to blame is Scotty since he was deliberately spamming and then deleting them an hour later...thereby making a mess of the forum.

That only makes any sense if Blandscape was the only one to lose Vocaroo privileges. This was a broad-brush fucking of everyone who used that format.

It's more likely your incessant whingeing was the impetus for the decision so go fuck yourself.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That only makes any sense if Blandscape was the only one to lose Vocaroo privileges. This was a broad-brush fucking of everyone who used that format.

It's more likely your incessant whingeing was the impetus for the decision so go fuck yourself.

Hide the sharp objects and place some plastic tarp across the bed in case you shit yourself tonight, Gary, as you are obviously having a titty tantrum because sheriff off loaded the Vocaroo links instead of having dead X's all over the forum.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hide the sharp objects and place some plastic tarp across the bed in case you shit yourself tonight, Gary, as you are obviously having a titty tantrum because sheriff off loaded the Vocaroo links instead of having dead X's all over the forum.

This may come as a shock but you don't have to be a completely demented bitter asshole *all* the time.

Or maybe you do; who am I to judge.

Either way you can still go fuck yourself.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Maybe.
I'm not feeling particularly Tao at the moment though.
In fact I'm leaning toward "contend by picking up a flamethrower and going cyclical", actually.
Make a youtube. Get some good props. Your shoes for example.
Soldier On! Brah, c'mon.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I am a blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack belted martial artiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist! I do the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup! It’s not rocket sciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiience. It’s quite elementary realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly…
Q5876yl.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He should confine X and Seamajor to the assbox

The forum would be so much better off if he did
and what ? your little short hemmed jeans is gonna strut around slagging kids you fucking dwarf, suck a dick while you're down there fffs

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ohhh, more nice red X's by Scotty, why even bother posting that shit if it has an expiration date shorter than a cartoon of milk...Why are you posting at this point when you've added nothing but dead links to the forum?

For all intents and purposes, you're spamming blank posts...is this due to a mental condition or are you just a fucking loser with nothing else to do in life.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Ohhh, more nice red X's by Scotty, why even bother posting that shit if it has an expiration date shorter than a cartoon of milk...Why are you posting at this point when you've added nothing but dead links to the forum?

For all intents and purposes, you're spamming blank posts...is this due to a mental condition or are you just a fucking loser with nothing else to do in life.
What you're saying may be true but you don't have to be a prick about it. I'll bet you feel tough and are patting yourself on the back for scolding someone else in front of everyone. You are probably a bigger loser than Blandscape and log on here daily under the impression that you are some badass.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

No avatar... Dead Vocaroos going back months. Pure spammmm.

Seeing as you're good for nothing and poor at communication you, marble mouth are expendable.

POP QUIZ
Choose 1...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A) Stop killing Vocaroos... not telling you to post words or add an avatar. Stop fucking threads up.
B) Kill Vocaroos for everyone.
C) Ban yourself.
D) All of the above.
E) Everybody dies.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What you're saying may be true but you don't have to be a prick about it. I'll bet you feel tough and are patting yourself on the back for scolding someone else in front of everyone. You are probably a bigger loser than Blandscape and log on here daily under the impression that you are some badass.

I never claimed to beat up anyone on a forum...so sit the fuck down Flameman.