2023: Year of the Vocaroo

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Straight-laced Sir Percival Stopforth on Semenmajor’s gay swallow tattoos…

images

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Make coffee, and…….. blast a smoke? Stop that nasty dirty habit. Just friendly advice

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've noticed that when you ignore these jerks, they start following up on their own posts and increase their daily output of spammed photos...They're like spoiled brats begging for a binky, but you can't give in.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've noticed that when you ignore these jerks, they start following up on their own posts and increase their daily output of spammed photos...They're like spoiled brats begging for a binky, but you can't give in.
can this tactic indeed be confirmded ??

madame-tussauds-uk-alfred-hawthorne-benny-hill-was-english-comedian-actor-best-remembered-his-television-programme-216405659.jpg

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aylana, who is following who here? You’re not even paying attention.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahahaa…I think it was either flashing my RoboCock in Shoutbox because @Succubus dared me to…or it was giving my opinion of the poor moderating efforts of the late Cosetkat because I knew Realgrimm and Krieg were online lurking. They’re right up her bum like a hot rash!
:GiggleBitch:
'late corsekat'?