The Vocaroo Flame Challenge

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You need balls to take me on.

Do you need more liquid courage (not of my ballsack) to actually follow the spirit (not of the liquid type) in this Vocaroo inspired thread?

Put out or shut up, mate. You're killing this thread with your inanity....yet again.

But me fine freckled and feckless friend, dat's whit I am here fur. Did you take a wrong turn at Facebook or Twitter.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
As far as the ban Dovey thread is concerned, that wasn't worth spit either. No matter how you tried to dress it up.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As far as the ban Dovey thread is concerned, that wasn't worth spit either. No matter how you tried to dress it up.
Don’t be so daft, bland.

The shit was fun.

Nobody is getting banned here unless they prove that they are worthless. Moving forward, it’s up to the poster. Nobody here has a ban hammer but one person, and that one person is so damn chill you really need to be a fuck up for him to pull the trigger.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Don’t be so daft, bland.

The shit was fun.

Nobody is getting banned here unless they prove that they are worthless. Moving forward, it’s up to the poster. Nobody here has a ban hammer but one person, and that one person is so damn chill you really need to be a fuck up for him to pull the trigger.

Listen to the shit you created, and tell us all dat dat be content.

You don't get it, dare ye? You can one up it all ye like. Most of these cunts can't create a sentence, let alone improvise their own impoverished scripts that if you put them all together wid sound like white noise in a violent fucking thunder storm.

They cannae day wit you can.

Take it as a compliment, or take it as ye see it, it's up to you.

I will continue to post in the written word right up until I don't give a fuck.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I once met a guy in a pub in Central Station in Glasgow (I worked in London at the time), who explained to me that he could not get a job fur love nor money, I fink it was 1988, or 9, I do not recall. But he worked in IT. I said to him, well surely that is a new business opportunity and the way to go. He responded I cannot feed my kids. Bear in mind we weren't that far past the BBC Acorn 64k. I was genuinely astounded. Business wasn't really keeping up with development.

I guess my point is it will take another 30 years fur these arshehats to actually say anything worth saying on Vocaroo, let alone reading and writing the written word.

Diss thread is a shameful reflection of how much talent is actually here.

Let's start wiff sumfing more simple that may or may not involve potatoes and crayons.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I once met a guy in a pub in Central Station in Glasgow (I worked in London at the time), who explained to me that he could not get a job fur love nor money, I fink it was 1988, or 9, I do not recall. But he worked in IT. I said to him, well surely that is a new business opportunity and the way to go. He responded I cannot feed my kids. Bear in mind we weren't that far past the BBC Acorn 64k. I was genuinely astounded. Business wasn't really keeping up with development.

I guess my point is it will take another 30 years fur these arshehats to actually say anything worth saying on Vocaroo, let alone reading and writing the written word.

Diss thread is a shameful reflection of how much talent is actually here.

Let's start wiff sumfing more simple that may or may not involve potatoes and crayons.

yet here you are, casting your faux pearls before the swine...

content with a small C indeed...