The zombie candidacy that just won't die...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The problem is you can't even get ballot access of you are a third party.

The Greens have been on my (Virginia) presidential ballot ever since I can remember except in 2020 when the democrats managed to fuck them out of appearing there but they were still valid write-ins. I seem to recall seeing Libertarians on ballots as well, but not 100% sure about that one.

**edit**

However that still leaves the fact that voting for democrats and republicans is worse than pointless because it's only prolonging their stranglehold on our governance.

If we don't start changing shit then shit will never change.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
California Democrats deliberately rewrote all the election laws so that we have an "open primary" where every candidate for every party all is on the same primary which everyone can vote on. Only the top two go to the general election. 90% of the time that means the leading Dem vs the leading Rep with no other candidates allowed. The remain 10%? Two Dems are the only candidates allowed.

Not only can party members not pick there own candidate but it is almost impossible for independents to ever appear on the ballot in a general election. This is what a fake democracy looks like and Dems created it here in California.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
We have open primaries here in Virginia too otherwise I never would have voted in them during the 2016 and 2020 cycles.

No way am I ever going to change my registration from 'Independent' to 'Democrat' just to vote in a fucking primary; not actually an issue since I'm completely done with that whole charade and back to not giving any fucks what the democrats and republicans do among themselves.

I won't be voting for either of them anyway.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its only gonna get worse, thanks to Globohomo, MSM, and Big Tech.

I've never voted for a DemonRat nor a RepubliCant. Both are worthless as fuck all.

All presidents except one, are all tied to the Royal Bloodline. A lil girl even figured it out, by connecting the mothers.

This is why we are only given a handful of Puppets to vote for. This is why we only see certain folks on the TELLYOU Vision.

I knew the system was totally fucked back when Ron Paul ran for Pres. The man was on fire!!! But the TV wouldnt show him much. I'll never forget that shit, always showing the faces of the other fuckers, but not Ron. I KNEW the shit was fucked then. He was the best damn candidate, and I was fully prepared to vote for him. THEN.... THEN the fuckin' sons of bitches in the Republican party, shat on him! The rule back then, was if a candidate had more than 5 Delegates in other states vote for someone, then they could be on the voting poll along with another Republican, instead of it being 1 Repub vs 1 Demon. This was right near the end of the fuking ball game!!! They changed it to TEN instead of 5, and literally said "to prevent another grass roots movement from happening again". They fucking said that shit!!!! So FUCK 'em all!!!!!

We need Libertarians, that support the Constitution. We DONT need anyone from these bullshit parties that can be bought with shekels!!! We need hard working folks in office that will tell these fools to shove it up their asses!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We have open primaries here in Virginia too otherwise I never would have voted in them during the 2016 and 2020 cycles.

No way am I ever going to change my registration from 'Independent' to 'Democrat' just to vote in a fucking primary; not actually an issue since I'm completely done with that whole charade and back to not giving any fucks what the democrats and republicans do among themselves.

I won't be voting for either of them anyway.
I did it to vote for Bernie in the 2020 primaries, but I knew they were going to railroad him anyway. I voted for Howie Hawkins in the general. But the 2-party system is pure unadulterated evil, anyway, and I won't ever vote for another Dem/ReCon again..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I've never voted for a DemonRat nor a RepubliCant. Both are worthless as fuck all.

All presidents except one, are all tied to the Royal Bloodline. A lil girl even figured it out, by connecting the mothers.
Trump? Even he was a well behaved good goy and kissed the kosher ring, still wasn't enough for them though.

Politics is so overtly corrupt and rigged nowadays that it's impossible not to feel disheartened and demoralised. The globohomo juggernaut is as strong as ever, despite the masses slowly becoming aware of the problem.

I remember back in 2016 when Trump won and we had Brexit, which felt good and gave a brief glimmer of hope.... 7 years later and that light at the end of the tunnel is long gone.

globz.jpg

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trump? Even he was a well behaved good goy and kissed the kosher ring, still wasn't enough for them though.

Yup, Trump is a part of the Bloodline, a distant cousin of Hillary lol.

Remember, I told you this before Trump got elected, hence why I didnt trust him.

Just like you saw him bow to the Jew.

BUT, at the same time, it "seemed" like he became a thorn, and THEY hated him lol. Seemed like he slowed the roll on the Agenda, which is why its pedal to the metal and past the floorboard now. So I still dont honestly know on Trump. Like him better than the others at this point, but I still dont trust him lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Jews elected fatso. Puts them in bed with you Scouse. You know those NY Jews?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is why we are only given a handful of Puppets to vote for. This is why we only see certain folks on the TELLYOU Vision.

I knew the system was totally fucked back when Ron Paul ran for Pres. The man was on fire!!! But the TV wouldnt show him much. I'll never forget that shit, always showing the faces of the other fuckers, but not Ron. I KNEW the shit was fucked then. He was the best damn candidate, and I was fully prepared to vote for him. THEN.... THEN the fuckin' sons of bitches in the Republican party, shat on him! The rule back then, was if a candidate had more than 5 Delegates in other states vote for someone, then they could be on the voting poll along with another Republican, instead of it being 1 Repub vs 1 Demon. This was right near the end of the fuking ball game!!! They changed it to TEN instead of 5, and literally said "to prevent another grass roots movement from happening again". They fucking said that shit!!!! So FUCK 'em all!!!!!

We need Libertarians, that support the Constitution. We DONT need anyone from these bullshit parties that can be bought with shekels!!! We need hard working folks in office that will tell these fools to shove it up their asses!!!

I hope you finally get a bump on public assistance

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve often thought that if a 3rd party status had given Ron Paul a cabinet seat in the Bush administration back in 2000, the US would never have invaded Iraq @Blazor. In fact 911 might not ever have happened because a 3rd party could provide oversight to keep the other 2 major parties honest.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
California Democrats deliberately rewrote all the election laws so that we have an "open primary" where every candidate for every party all is on the same primary which everyone can vote on. Only the top two go to the general election. 90% of the time that means the leading Dem vs the leading Rep with no other candidates allowed. The remain 10%? Two Dems are the only candidates allowed.

Not only can party members not pick there own candidate but it is almost impossible for independents to ever appear on the ballot in a general election. This is what a fake democracy looks like and Dems created it here in California.
Ive read about those jungle primaries didn't the GOP bring them in in the 80s?

You need to back the freedom caucus that's pushing term limits.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Remember, I told you this before Trump got elected, hence why I didnt trust him.

BUT, at the same time, it "seemed" like he became a thorn, and THEY hated him lol. Seemed like he slowed the roll on the Agenda, which is why its pedal to the metal and past the floorboard now. So I still dont honestly know on Trump. Like him better than the others at this point, but I still dont trust him lol.

I think hes learnt alot about his first term. He announced who his enemies were which allowed them to line up against him as well as taking to much crap advise from his son-in-law Kutchner. Were as Thatcher kept her cards close to her chess then went after them one at a time in the 80s.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He "bowed to the Jew" and yet he got shit canned. Maybe that should prove to you that Jews don't actually run the US. Dumb cucks.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ive read about those jungle primaries didn't the GOP bring them in in the 80s?

You need to back the freedom caucus that's pushing term limits.
In California they were put in place by a proposition (public vote) in the early teens if I recall correctly. In the early 2000 we saw a surge in popularity of third parties and both of the main parties played a game of funding the most extreme third party on the other guy's side to try to split the vote. Dems responded by making sure third parties would almost never be able to get on the election ballot

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'd forgotten about that. Pretty sure he only goes so far because he knows that specifically calling out the jewish role in globohomo would put his and his family's lives in jeopardy.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The Greens have been on my (Virginia) presidential ballot ever since I can remember except in 2020 when the democrats managed to fuck them out of appearing there but they were still valid write-ins. I seem to recall seeing Libertarians on ballots as well, but not 100% sure about that one.

**edit**

However that still leaves the fact that voting for democrats and republicans is worse than pointless because it's only prolonging their stranglehold on our governance.

If we don't start changing shit then shit will never change.

Most people on this planet don't give a shit about change. Some are making a lot money with the way things are and the rest are just too stupid or ignorant to form a block and bring change.

That's why change is usually pushed, it doesn't happen naturally.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Jews elected fatso. Puts them in bed with you Scouse. You know those NY Jews?
(((Sheldon Adelson))) was his biggest donor. You realise by your admission that you're conceding to the fact that kikes control both the Republican and Democrat parties ?

Have you seen how jewish the Biden administration is?

It's truly astounding how people like you and Lotusberg have the nerve to downplay the blatant jewish sphere of control within the US political establishment.

You can never get your stories straight either, sometimes you flat out deny it and gaslight people who point this out as "bigots" or "conspiracy theorists" and other times you claim its because "jews work harder" or some other ridiculous fallacy.

Honestly, the pair of you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you across the face and dislodged a few liverspots.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In California they were put in place by a proposition (public vote) in the early teens if I recall correctly. In the early 2000 we saw a surge in popularity of third parties and both of the main parties played a game of funding the most extreme third party on the other guy's side to try to split the vote. Dems responded by making sure third parties would almost never be able to get on the election ballot
Americans should demand among other things that the electoral college get split by % of the popular vote than winner take all.

Why should the Democrats take all the evs in California and New York? The Republicans should get something in those states because they get at leadt 30-40% of the popular vote

This would enable 3rd parties to have a say as well becsuse if they got 10% theyd get 10% of the ev

There’s nothing set in stone in the us constitution that winner take all is the norm is there? They just decided that arbitrarily. I think the first us president wasn’t even elected he was appointed and the electoral college came much later

I know the elites who control America wouldn’t like it but if 80% of Americans stomped their feet and demanded change to the electoral college something might actually change

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think hes learnt alot about his first term. He announced who his enemies were which allowed them to line up against him as well as taking to much crap advise from his son-in-law Kutchner. Were as Thatcher kept her cards close to her chess then went after them one at a time in the 80s.
His first term. LMAO.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^Completely ignores inconvenient facts and pretends they don't exist.

It's truly remarkable behaviour and can only be described as a testament to the severity of Marxist brainwashing.

bdnjwzz.jpg

kkemda.gif

blrck.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just expel the fucktards (aka lefties ProgDoucheNozzles)...

Problem solved.

If they refuse to abide by the basic rules of a Constitutional Republic and enjoy sucking CCP micro prawns, put them on a migrant raft in the mid Pacific.

Nobody of any merit will miss them.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
(((Sheldon Adelson))) was his biggest donor. You realise by your admission that you're conceding to the fact that kikes control both the Republican and Democrat parties ?

Have you seen how jewish the Biden administration is?

It's truly astounding how people like you and Lotusberg have the nerve to downplay the blatant jewish sphere of control within the US political establishment.

You can never get your stories straight either, sometimes you flat out deny it and gaslight people who point this out as "bigots" or "conspiracy theorists" and other times you claim its because "jews work harder" or some other ridiculous fallacy.

Honestly, the pair of you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you across the face and dislodged a few liverspots.

Scouse is desperately looking for Jews that post here. Can anyone help him out? He wants to blame you for his sad pathetic life. After all, blame solves everything

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Scouse is desperately looking for Jews that post here. Can anyone help him out? He wants to blame you for his sad pathetic life. After all, blame solves everything
As always, you don't attempt to address a single point raised and just resort to the usual baseless ad homs.

Not everyone who discusses the JQ is "stuck" "broke" or "stupid".

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As always, you don't attempt to address a single point raised and just resort to the usual baseless ad homs.

Not everyone who discusses the JQ is "stuck" "broke" or "stupid".

Then why is blame so critical for ya Scouse?