Things that have been found in 'GENIES' Punnany (that's pussy for those not in the know) ... (:

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
44986047_484885725364196_7467889435485405184_n.jpg

Bahahahahahahaaaa

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'Halfwit' BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA The locals are getting to know you slackjaw (:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nawwwwww. I believe you're like 70 years old, so old in fact you prolly fart DUST you old bag AHAHAHAHAH I just gotta sit back and wait for nature to take it's course you old shit AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My kids got scholarships, yours sucks niggers ahahahaaaaa

Looks like I hit a nerve! You know when you say your kids ? How do you know there’re really yours I mean you can’t trust ole spreadable really can you , DNA test is your next step.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Nawwwwww. I believe you're like 70 years old, so old in fact you prolly fart DUST you old bag AHAHAHAHAH I just gotta sit back and wait for nature to take it's course you old shit AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My kids got scholarships, yours sucks niggers ahahahaaaaa

Looks like I hit a nerve! You know when you say your kids ? How do you know there’re really yours I mean you can’t trust ole spreadable really can you , DNA test is your next step.
Talks about low blows and then brings the kids into it. :facepalm:

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tick tick tick Shwampy .. LOLOL Ole' goaT why you wanna spend your 'golden years' on the netz is beyond me Ahahahahaaa

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Talks about low blows and then brings the kids into it. :facepalm:[/QU
When you drown you reach for anything that'll keep you afloat.. That's how these people are, drowning rats ..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awww cute, got another internet mummy, you fucking that one on web cam too ? Haha family of spreadables.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’ve been watching some twats here for a while, insulting people, nasty shit about dead mothers and calling people childish shit, can’t take none of it back though can you.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I’ve been watching some twats here for a while, insulting people, nasty shit about dead mothers and calling people childish shit, can’t take none of it back though can you.
But that's just it you old bat ! You've been around, know what's been going on, yet you TRY and crucify ME for sticking up for myself, I always thought senior citizens were level headed, experienced ... I guess maybe you suffer from 'Sometimers' ... I've always been taught to respect the old so I'ma stop calling you names and you may continue to TRY and get to me (:
And make sure you eat your veggies, it does old people good .

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

And your point is??????

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pfffffftttttttt….. Now look at what I'm quoting you on? " calling people childish shit" .. You need to practice what you preach, dear.. I don't appreciate being called a whore, because I stuck up for the man on (1) count ONE issue... And that issue happened to be accusing him of RAPING his children... That PM was brought here, because your butthurt friend (BEAR) couldn't take that KP stuck up for a person he detest... That being said, here's where you and I DIFFER... I'm able to say... This is ALL WRONG.. on BOTH SIDES... ALL OF THIS. THIS THREAD is BULLSHIT.. never should have been started.. SAYING anything about someone's deceased mother.. IS FUCKING DISPICABLE..I can't fathom losing my mother and having someone talk to me that way about her :'(.. Don't care WHO YOU ARE OR WHO's SIDE YOU ARE ON.. My heart bleeds for him having to read what was said about his mum.. Talking about one another's children is beyond playing dirty.. Using a fake PM for over 3 years accusing a man of the worst thing a father could be accused of is unconscionable. This has ALL escalated to a point of no return... and it is so sad that people who used to be friends have sunk to this level.. I mean? Maybe I'm wrong and you all enjoy fighting, dunno? It just can't be good for the soul.. So please keep me OUT of your fighting...thanks :)…

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

Pfffffftttttttt….. Now look at what I'm quoting you on? " calling people childish shit" .. You need to practice what you preach, dear.. I don't appreciate being called a whore, because I stuck up for the man on (1) count ONE issue... And that issue happened to be accusing him of RAPING his children... That PM was brought here, because your butthurt friend (BEAR) couldn't take that KP stuck up for a person he detest... That being said, here's where you and I DIFFER... I'm able to say... This is ALL WRONG.. on BOTH SIDES... ALL OF THIS. THIS THREAD is BULLSHIT.. never should have been started.. SAYING anything about someone's deceased mother.. IS FUCKING DISPICABLE..I can't fathom losing my mother and having someone talk to me that way about her :'(.. Don't care WHO YOU ARE OR WHO's SIDE YOU ARE ON.. My heart bleeds for him having to read what was said about his mum.. Talking about one another's children is beyond playing dirty.. Using a fake PM for over 3 years accusing a man of the worst thing a father could be accused of is unconscionable. This has ALL escalated to a point of no return... and it is so sad that people who used to be friends have sunk to this level.. I mean? Maybe I'm wrong and you all enjoy fighting, dunno? It just can't be good for the soul.. So please keep me OUT of your fighting...thanks :)…
May I be so bold as to ask whom KP stuck up for , the one that Bear detests ?
245fester.gif
Is it that terrible person described as the " BIGGEST BULLY " on another site ?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lmfao, who tf ask you anything ? As for your stinky BF, it needs to grow the fuck up, look at the backward bastards post, oh I’m so offended I’m a T Rex, how old is that mong 5 ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

May I be so bold as to ask whom KP stuck up for , the one that Bear detests ?
245fester.gif
Is it that terrible person described as the " BIGGEST BULLY " on another site ?
Now come on? It was the same shit there... The same reason I left.. and it is the same reason I AM TRYING TO LEAVE HERE... People FIGHT AND FIGHT... I don't live my life that way.. I just want to be left out of it TOTALLY... It has gone too far... WAY TOO far.... Can't we all just get along ffs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Omfg... Ya know.. I really liked this site...Just came here to post a few pics.. do some photoshopping... but I'm not being aloud to that.. and why?????????????????? because of this stupid fucking fighting.. I HATE IT... I always have... it gets so fucking old...

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lmfao, who tf ask you anything ? As for your stinky BF, it needs to grow the fuck up, look at the backward bastards post, oh I’m so offended I’m a T Rex, how old is that mong 5 ?
You didn't ask me anything Swamp, but you continue to call KP, my boyfriend and say that I perform webcam for him?? That is offensive to me.. All for sticking up for him on ONE FUCKING ISSUE.. btw.. that is something you should find horrible too... I'm asking that all should show empathy here.. A fake PM can ruin a person's life and reputation.. It just all escalated to something so fucking UGLY... that's all I am saying... :( P.S. That PM should never have been brought here...it was a new level of low, imo :/

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look what swooped down to get involved and within moments as always, cry about being involved.. same old redundant shit thar I'd think it was a bot. Time to bust out the pellet gun, a fucking head case without a fiber of sincerity, it toots one thing yet EVERYTHING it does points to the polar opposite of what it claims. A fact.
But it wishes to serve, routinely bearing gifts and an "I like you", before then installing itself on the high tension line between foes each time to THRIVE off the sparks that would fly between them, then finally, it triumphantly claims,
"OH, THE PAINS OF BEING CAUGHT IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL! CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG? LOOK AT THE BURDEN I PUT ON MYSELF
You have been selling that same old shit stirring duplicitous bullshit forever. I do not believe you are any pro American patriotic veteran because I know that brand and one like you would be a first, so with that I have to assume the rest is built on a throne of lies. This is what my bones are telling me and they've yet to be wrong.
You leaving? Then go already. Instead you're like that person..

I'm gonna go!
OK BYE.
I mean it!
I HEARD YOU, DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.
I'm now opening the door and one foot is now on the other side..
HURRY UP, YOU'RE LETTING THE COLD IN..
You'll never see little old again then.. Oh woe's me! I so wanted peace, but okay then..
WAIT!
Yes??! :)))))))
TAKE YOUR GIFTS WITH YA! -kicks it out the door and locks it

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now for the OP, Stinkyfinger.
Look at this half-a-sissy who calls himself a man make a thread like Wile E. Coyote that blows up in his face! Outstanding!

Also outstanding is how a peaceful member like Swamp Duck was moved to splinter a club of fine English oak over his head for it. When that happens it speaks volumes about the OP, a festering pustule of a tumor destined to be excised by the scalpel.
..tick tock, Krissy.

I'd be mortified to make one of these threads and have anyone worth their salt think of me what I'm thinking of him; weak, hurt, no life, pathetic, etc. What goes on in his world where men do these things?
I suppose people of his caliber who would do just about anything provided they can get away with it, even to kids in tubs who can't tell a soul. I see you.

Stinkyfinger is someone who's long since worn a moat in the welcome mat of life and I expect spent much of his childhood either thrust into dumpsters, or hiding in them like a pussy.. how ironic he'd grow to scratch his living out of them today, sifting among the discarded condoms and tampons for a piece of wood.
Thoroughly having burned every bridge he's ever had and then blowing up the ashes, he's now retreated to the safety of the web's loving embrace.. a cold plastic keyboard where he can at least be himself.
Man alive, what a wreck.

I imagine if someone were to send him his address, contact, work history and a few choice docket #s he may even know off hand, he'd drop a brick in his pantaloons faster than he could run to steal peek through the blinds.. scared, dry mouth, that old heart beatin' fast, oh yeah.

Stinkyfinger, you'll likely die alone, maybe even on the throne like Elvis except it'll be months before anyone cares enough to push their way in and inquire,
"Telephone company! We're taking your phone offline for non-payment, deadbeat!".

I hope you find the courage to get some rope and add your skeleton to the rest in that closet of yours.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now for the OP, Stinkyfinger.
Look at this half-a-sissy who calls himself a man make a thread like Wile E. Coyote that blows up in his face! Outstanding!

Also outstanding is how a peaceful member like Swamp Duck was moved to splinter a club of fine English oak over his head for it. When that happens it speaks volumes about the OP, a festering pustule of a tumor destined to be excised by the scalpel.
..tick tock, Krissy.

I'd be mortified to make one of these threads and have anyone worth their salt think of me what I'm thinking of him; weak, hurt, no life, pathetic, etc. What goes on in his world where men do these things?
I suppose people of his caliber who would do just about anything provided they can get away with it, even to kids in tubs who can't tell a soul. I see you.

Stinkyfinger is someone who's long since worn a moat in the welcome mat of life and I expect spent much of his childhood either thrust into dumpsters, or hiding in them like a pussy.. how ironic he'd grow to scratch his living out of them today, sifting among the discarded condoms and tampons for a piece of wood.
Thoroughly having burned every bridge he's ever had and then blowing up the ashes, he's now retreated to the safety of the web's loving embrace.. a cold plastic keyboard where he can at least be himself.
Man alive, what a wreck.

I imagine if someone were to send him his address, contact, work history and a few choice docket #s he may even know off hand, he'd drop a brick in his pantaloons faster than he could run to steal peek through the blinds.. scared, dry mouth, that old heart beatin' fast, oh yeah.

Stinkyfinger, you'll likely die alone, maybe even on the throne like Elvis except it'll be months before anyone cares enough to push their way in and inquire,
"Telephone company! We're taking your phone offline for non-payment, deadbeat!".

I hope you find the courage to get some rope and add your skeleton to the rest in that closet of yours.
44468205_480936369092465_396725669570019328_n.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look what swooped down to get involved and within moments as always, cry about being involved.. same old redundant shit thar I'd think it was a bot. Time to bust out the pellet gun, a fucking head case without a fiber of sincerity, it toots one thing yet EVERYTHING it does points to the polar opposite of what it claims. A fact.
But it wishes to serve, routinely bearing gifts and an "I like you", before then installing itself on the high tension line between foes each time to THRIVE off the sparks that would fly between them, then finally, it triumphantly claims,
"OH, THE PAINS OF BEING CAUGHT IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL! CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG? LOOK AT THE BURDEN I PUT ON MYSELF
You have been selling that same old shit stirring duplicitous bullshit forever. I do not believe you are any pro American patriotic veteran because I know that brand and one like you would be a first, so with that I have to assume the rest is built on a throne of lies. This is what my bones are telling me and they've yet to be wrong.

I'm gonna go!
OK BYE.
I mean it!
You'll never see little old again then.. Oh woe's me! I so wanted peace, but okay then..
WAIT!
Ohhh... So now you sink so low to question my service to my country? WOW.. you are really butt hurt.. HAHA To me.. you are the one who acts just like a libtard …Feelings are so hurt HOW DARE I CROSS the almighty *SCOTT* HAHAHAHA... I see them as I call them.. That PM was brought here.. LIKE YOU.. by Bear... to make trouble here.. What really pisses me off is.. I was liking it here.. staying out of this bullshit.. But you had to pull me into it again.. So here I am.. defending myself, my life because you are a panty waste butthurt that Jumps on Bears side, because you HATE KP.. .. Why does it bother you so much that I stick up for someone that YOU accuse of raping their children? em? Who cares? Is it because I proved you wrong ..Maybe it's that narcissistic personality of yours lol.....… Year after year.. it is the same old shit.. Did we forget that Bear stuck up for Stinky at one time?... Should I refresh your memory of what happeded after he did??? The same thing you're doing to me.. Lies, deformation of character… I can refresh your memory if you'd like??... Plenty of post at the old site where you are stirring the same shit with Bear that you are with me now... Oh and... YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ACTS LIKE A FUCKING DEMOCRAT, LIBTARD.. Perfect example of what Judge Cavenaugh just went through... The butt hurt left (you) doesn't like someones opinion, so they make up false allegations..... You should be ashamed of yourself.. Mrs Ford (scott).… I am being dragged into this time and time again... How bout this... DON'T mention my name, call me a whore...question my patriotism to my country or pick on my sick Aunt? Your true colors have shown here.. and I'm glad that they have... So yeah.. I'd like to leave.. So quit dragging me back into this... I wouldn't be here right now if I hadn't been called a whore...or you continuing the fight.... Funny how all was good until you assholes came on the scene.. Leave me alone.. and I won't return.. How's that? :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm telling you this now... I want to be left out of the fighting... That PM was NOT ALLOWED AT THE YNC.. and you got in trouble for the same shit you're doing here.. You're starting it all over again, Scott.. Not good... I know our friendship was ruined by me defending KP on that PM... and I feel awful for that... but I had to follow my conscious on this issue.. I didn't expect over 2 years later.. having to go though all of this again... SO PLEASE, PLEASE.. Just take it up with KP if you want to fight... I don't want to... Quit making me have to defend myself.. Please..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm gonna go!
OK BYE.
I mean it!
WAIT!
Ohhh... So now you sink so low to question my service to my country? WOW.. you are really butt hurt.. HAHA To me.. you are the one who acts just like a libtard …Feelings are so hurt HOW DARE I CROSS the almighty *SCOTT* HAHAHAHA... I see them as I call them.. That PM was brought here.. LIKE YOU.. by Bear... to make trouble here.. What really pisses me off is.. I was liking it here.. staying out of this bullshit.. But you had to pull me into it again.. So here I am.. defending myself, my life because you are a panty waste butthurt that Jumps on Bears side, because you HATE KP.. .. Why does it bother you so much that I stick up for someone that YOU accuse of raping their children? em? Who cares? Is it because I proved you wrong ..Maybe it's that narcissistic personality of yours lol.....… Year after year.. it is the same old shit.. Did we forget that Bear stuck up for Stinky at one time?... Should I refresh your memory of what happeded after he did??? The same thing you're doing to me.. Lies, deformation of character… I can refresh your memory if you'd like??... Plenty of post at the old site where you are stirring the same shit with Bear that you are with me now... Oh and... YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ACTS LIKE A FUCKING DEMOCRAT, LIBTARD.. Perfect example of what Judge Cavenaugh just went through... The butt hurt left (you) doesn't like someones opinion, so they make up false allegations..... You should be ashamed of yourself.. Mrs Ford (scott).… I am being dragged into this time and time again... How bout this... DON'T mention my name, call me a whore...question my patriotism to my country or pick on my sick Aunt? Your true colors have shown here.. and I'm glad that they have... So yeah.. I'd like to leave.. So quit dragging me back into this... I wouldn't be here right now if I hadn't been called a whore...or you continuing the fight.... Funny how all was good until you assholes came on the scene.. Leave me alone.. and I won't return.. How's that? :)

I don't know, I'm just saying that's what my bones tell me. You act like all your actions are normal when they're not. I'm ten steps ahead of ya, nothing up there you're telling me is news.
I'm a narcissist lol. I can see you'd think that when I see some the types online, makes me feel ten feet tall, seriously, I look at some of this shit and my head can't squeeze through the forum hallways. If some jerkoff I'm fighting with asks me, "you think you're better than me?" Well, I'd better be or I'd be compelled to put a slug in my head.
You carry on the way you do, walk off cliffs.. I'm sure you know what's best even though it finds you in perpetual struggle over and over, funny that. But don't think about, you're doing a fine job.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a busy life... I run a business during the day.... I came here to break up the monotony of my day (bookwork) .. I care for my Aunt at night.. So yeah.. my life kind of sux right now.. This place offered a small bit of laughter during my day... I hate fighting...… I hate having to leave because of you all.. :'(

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whatever... I've never had someone question my patriotism to my country... .. The country I served with honors... You are pathetic... and then to throw my Ill Aunt into the mix... I'm broken... Please, just leave me out of your fight... Please :'(

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm gonna go!
OK BYE.
I mean it!
WAIT!

I don't know, I'm just saying that's what my bones tell me. You act like all your actions are normal when they're not. I'm ten steps ahead of ya, nothing up there you're telling me is news.
I'm a narcissist lol. I can see you'd think that when I see some the types online, makes me feel ten feet tall, seriously, I look at some of this shit and my head can't squeeze through the forum hallways. If some jerkoff I'm fighting with asks me, "you think you're better than me?" Well, I'd better be or I'd be compelled to put a slug in my head.
You carry on the way you do, walk off cliffs.. I'm sure you know what's best even though it finds you in perpetual struggle over and over, funny that. But don't think about, you're doing a fine job.
My actions aren't normal?? You have known me for over 2 years, Scott... I have forgiven anyone that I've ever had to fight with.. sorry if that seems strange to you.. I am a forgiving person.. I can not fight forever..... I just can't do it...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm telling you this now... I want to be left out of the fighting... That PM was NOT ALLOWED AT THE YNC.. and you got in trouble for the same shit you're doing here.. You're starting it all over again, Scott.. Not good... I know our friendship was ruined my me defending KP on that PM... and I feel awful for that... but I had to follow my conscious on this issue.. I didn't expect over 2 years later.. having to go though all of this again... SO PLEASE, PLEASE.. Just take it up with KP if you want to fight... I don't want to... Quit making me have to defend myself.. Please..

The keep your beak out, involve yourself in your own drama and stop dropping names that outs you in it. Sadly, I honestly don't think you can and that's what my bones tell me there as well.
Fyi, I was gonna lay off ya but here you were in big bold red lettering. Oh, and I told you you should have deleted that stuff to Genie, should've gotten them all but noooo.. Raven has to be Raven. I never said a word or told her, then boom.. I knew that would happen, my bones again you see lol. Very reliable.
I don't wish you bad but I kinda hate what you make me think now and that's the reality of it and I won't flash a phoney smile while denying it.