Things that have been found in 'GENIES' Punnany (that's pussy for those not in the know) ... (:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm telling you this now... I want to be left out of the fighting... That PM was NOT ALLOWED AT THE YNC.. and you got in trouble for the same shit you're doing here.. You're starting it all over again, Scott.. Not good... I know our friendship was ruined my me defending KP on that PM... and I feel awful for that... but I had to follow my conscious on this issue.. I didn't expect over 2 years later.. having to go though all of this again... SO PLEASE, PLEASE.. Just take it up with KP if you want to fight... I don't want to... Quit making me have to defend myself.. Please..

The keep your beak out, involve yourself in your own drama and stop dropping names that outs you in it. Sadly, I honestly don't think you can and that's what my bones tell me there as well.
Fyi, I was gonna lay off ya but here you were in big bold red lettering. Oh, and I told you you should have deleted that stuff to Genie, should've gotten them all but noooo.. Raven has to be Raven. I never said a word or told her, then boom.. I knew that would happen, my bones again you see lol. Very reliable.
I don't wish you bad but I kinda hate what you make me think now and that's the reality of it and I won't flash a phoney smile while denying it.
What have I done wrong? ONE THING that you didn't like.. and that is.. Prove that PM of yours was a fucking FRAUD... … I'm trying to be sincere as I can here, Scott... We all have sunk so low.. it literally makes me nauseas.. and I'm not just saying that... I have been sick over this.... The hurt... is really unbearable for me... I just ask that you leave me out of it.. I am here now, because I was accused of being a webcam whore.. .. That's why I am here.. defending myself... Why isn't it okay with you guys that I come here to post and share a few laughs with people? Why do I have to be pushed out?? I will never understand this.....

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look what swooped down to get involved and within moments as always, cry about being involved.. same old redundant shit thar I'd think it was a bot. Time to bust out the pellet gun, a fucking head case without a fiber of sincerity, it toots one thing yet EVERYTHING it does points to the polar opposite of what it claims. A fact.
But it wishes to serve, routinely bearing gifts and an "I like you", before then installing itself on the high tension line between foes each time to THRIVE off the sparks that would fly between them, then finally, it triumphantly claims,
"OH, THE PAINS OF BEING CAUGHT IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL! CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG? LOOK AT THE BURDEN I PUT ON MYSELF
You have been selling that same old shit stirring duplicitous bullshit forever. I do not believe you are any pro American patriotic veteran because I know that brand and one like you would be a first, so with that I have to assume the rest is built on a throne of lies. This is what my bones are telling me and they've yet to be wrong.
You leaving? Then go already. Instead you're like that person..

I'm gonna go!
OK BYE.
I mean it!
I HEARD YOU, DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.
I'm now opening the door and one foot is now on the other side..
HURRY UP, YOU'RE LETTING THE COLD IN..
You'll never see little old again then.. Oh woe's me! I so wanted peace, but okay then..
WAIT!
Yes??! :)))))))
TAKE YOUR GIFTS WITH YA! -kicks it out the door and locks it
Ohhh... So now you sink so low to question my service to my country? WOW.. you are really butt hurt.. HAHA To me.. you are the one who acts just like a libtard …Feelings are so hurt HOW DARE I CROSS the almighty *SCOTT* HAHAHAHA... I see them as I call them.. That PM was brought here.. LIKE YOU.. by Bear... to make trouble here.. What really pisses me off is.. I was liking it here.. staying out of this bullshit.. But you had to pull me into it again.. So here I am.. defending myself, my life because you are a panty waste butthurt that Jumps on Bears side, because you HATE KP.. .. Why does it bother you so much that I stick up for someone that YOU accuse of raping their children? em? Who cares? Is it because I proved you wrong ..Maybe it's that narcissistic personality of yours lol.....… Year after year.. it is the same old shit.. Did we forget that Bear stuck up for Stinky at one time?... Should I refresh your memory of what happeded after he did??? The same thing you're doing to me.. Lies, deformation of character… I can refresh your memory if you'd like??... Plenty of post at the old site where you are stirring the same shit with Bear that you are with me now... Oh and... YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ACTS LIKE A FUCKING DEMOCRAT, LIBTARD.. Perfect example of what Judge Cavenaugh just went through... The butt hurt left (you) doesn't like someones opinion, so they make up false allegations..... You should be ashamed of yourself.. Mrs Ford (scott).… I am being dragged into this time and time again... How bout this... DON'T mention my name, call me a whore...question my patriotism to my country or pick on my sick Aunt? Your true colors have shown here.. and I'm glad that they have... So yeah.. I'd like to leave.. So quit dragging me back into this... I wouldn't be here right now if I hadn't been called a whore...or you continuing the fight.... Funny how all was good until you assholes came on the scene.. Leave me alone.. and I won't return.. How's that? :)

I don't know, I'm just saying that's what my bones tell me. You act like all your actions are normal when they're not. I'm ten steps ahead of ya, nothing up there you're telling me is news.
I'm a narcissist lol. I can see you'd think that when I see some the types online, makes me feel ten feet tall, seriously, I look at some of this shit and my head can't squeeze through the forum hallways. If some jerkoff I'm fighting with asks me, "you think you're better than me?" Well, I'd better be or I'd be compelled to put a slug in my head.
You carry on the way you do, walk off cliffs.. I'm sure you know what's best even though it finds you in perpetual struggle over and over, funny that. But don't think about, you're doing a fine job.
My actions aren't normal?? You have known me for over 2 years, Scott... I have forgiven anyone that I've ever had to fight with.. sorry if that seems strange to you.. I am a forgiving person.. I can not fight forever..... I just can't do it...

Can't you contain your thoughts in one post? I told you, this is the doubt you've invoked in me, not my fault I ain't a gullible idiot whose wiling to humor or entertain you. You wanna be viewed as what you claim start acting like it. I didn't climb out from beneath a rock, I've got a lifetime of experience dealing with all types and we make assumptions based on a million things.. this is obvious and goes without saying.
Why are you bringing your aunt into this for now?
EDIT: You never proved shit about PMs being valid or invalid, Inspector Clouseau.
EDIT #2: I don't know about webcam whore stuff, I'm not really reading everything flying here. Maybe it was figurative, I don't know. I mean, at this point I'm being straightforward and serious, but I've told people to go under the sink and have a drink, never wanted them to actually do it.. All kinds of slop gets tossed, it's filler.. just disregard that. They call you a two headed alien, you gonna barge in to dispute it? lol

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look what swooped down to get involved and within moments as always, cry about being involved.. same old redundant shit thar I'd think it was a bot. Time to bust out the pellet gun, a fucking head case without a fiber of sincerity, it toots one thing yet EVERYTHING it does points to the polar opposite of what it claims. A fact.
But it wishes to serve, routinely bearing gifts and an "I like you", before then installing itself on the high tension line between foes each time to THRIVE off the sparks that would fly between them, then finally, it triumphantly claims,
"OH, THE PAINS OF BEING CAUGHT IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL! CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG? LOOK AT THE BURDEN I PUT ON MYSELF
You have been selling that same old shit stirring duplicitous bullshit forever. I do not believe you are any pro American patriotic veteran because I know that brand and one like you would be a first, so with that I have to assume the rest is built on a throne of lies. This is what my bones are telling me and they've yet to be wrong.

I'm gonna go!
OK BYE.
I mean it!
You'll never see little old again then.. Oh woe's me! I so wanted peace, but okay then..
WAIT!
Ohhh... So now you sink so low to question my service to my country? WOW.. you are really butt hurt.. HAHA To me.. you are the one who acts just like a libtard …Feelings are so hurt HOW DARE I CROSS the almighty *SCOTT* HAHAHAHA... I see them as I call them.. That PM was brought here.. LIKE YOU.. by Bear... to make trouble here.. What really pisses me off is.. I was liking it here.. staying out of this bullshit.. But you had to pull me into it again.. So here I am.. defending myself, my life because you are a panty waste butthurt that Jumps on Bears side, because you HATE KP.. .. Why does it bother you so much that I stick up for someone that YOU accuse of raping their children? em? Who cares? Is it because I proved you wrong ..Maybe it's that narcissistic personality of yours lol.....… Year after year.. it is the same old shit.. Did we forget that Bear stuck up for Stinky at one time?... Should I refresh your memory of what happeded after he did??? The same thing you're doing to me.. Lies, deformation of character… I can refresh your memory if you'd like??... Plenty of post at the old site where you are stirring the same shit with Bear that you are with me now... Oh and... YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ACTS LIKE A FUCKING DEMOCRAT, LIBTARD.. Perfect example of what Judge Cavenaugh just went through... The butt hurt left (you) doesn't like someones opinion, so they make up false allegations..... You should be ashamed of yourself.. Mrs Ford (scott).… I am being dragged into this time and time again... How bout this... DON'T mention my name, call me a whore...question my patriotism to my country or pick on my sick Aunt? Your true colors have shown here.. and I'm glad that they have... So yeah.. I'd like to leave.. So quit dragging me back into this... I wouldn't be here right now if I hadn't been called a whore...or you continuing the fight.... Funny how all was good until you assholes came on the scene.. Leave me alone.. and I won't return.. How's that? :)

I don't know, I'm just saying that's what my bones tell me. You act like all your actions are normal when they're not. I'm ten steps ahead of ya, nothing up there you're telling me is news.
I'm a narcissist lol. I can see you'd think that when I see some the types online, makes me feel ten feet tall, seriously, I look at some of this shit and my head can't squeeze through the forum hallways. If some jerkoff I'm fighting with asks me, "you think you're better than me?" Well, I'd better be or I'd be compelled to put a slug in my head.
You carry on the way you do, walk off cliffs.. I'm sure you know what's best even though it finds you in perpetual struggle over and over, funny that. But don't think about, you're doing a fine job.
My actions aren't normal?? You have known me for over 2 years, Scott... I have forgiven anyone that I've ever had to fight with.. sorry if that seems strange to you.. I am a forgiving person.. I can not fight forever..... I just can't do it...

Can't you contain your thoughts in one post? I told you, this is the doubt you've invoked in me, not my fault I ain't a gullible idiot whose wiling to humor or entertain you. You wanna be viewed as what you claim start acting like it. I didn't climb out from beneath a rock, I've got a lifetime of experience dealing with all types and we make assumptions based on a million things.. this is obvious and goes without saying.

I bring my Aunt, because it was said that I don't really have a sick Aunt.. :'( All part of winning with you guys.. One of many things you've used to hurt me... .

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't fight anymore.... I have to go... Please just quit.. Life is too short, Scott... Just let it go...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, this is the ass box, basically the toilet here where the limp wristed Stinking degenerate belongs as it's the only level a pussy like him can function at.
BF should give him a side job changing the urinal cakes.
Think I'll go upstairs and get some air..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm gonna go!
OK BYE.
I mean it!
WAIT!

I bring my Aunt, because it was said that I don't really have a sick Aunt.. :'( All part of winning with you guys.. One of many things you've used to hurt me... .

Well I don't even recall even implying it but yeah ok.. if you say so. My objective isn't to hurt you although I know telling you what I think isn't gonna feel good.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's the problem with people who are full of shit, trouble recalling details ..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's the problem with people who are full of shit, trouble recalling details ..

Says the guy who resorted to tossing valour fraud based on nothing but attempts to discredit, just like routinely digging up the dearly departed, desperate to score a point in the only thing you got, a web forum.
And to think an actual vet would align itself with that? Not an American one, I'm afraid not, not in this dimension because there's something really wrong with that picture. Running with the likes of you is a black eye to anyone's character.
This thread's the type of thing men like you make, while in mine, we'd curb stomp them for it.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Men that serve have honor ,something you sorely lack ... men like me know you're a fraud, men like you get fucked in the ass by Homosexuals ..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Men that serve have honor ,something you sorely lack ... men like me know you're a fraud, men like you get fucked in the ass by Homosexuals ..

I know you're desperate to win but your attempts to hurl that kitchen sink at me go leave your dirty paws like a styrofoam packing peanut every time.
Go get one, wail it at the wall and then report back your findings. Madame.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh and....one more thing...ffs...typing on a phone and i suck at it....lol...This PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Pm could have been about anyone...You Scott....anyone with different political views...a different race...ANYONE...and Id defend you or anyone on these serious allegations......Stop distorting what is going on here....nothing to do with anything else....My defense has been on this issue and this issue only...I dont align myself with anyone....I am a free thinker......Stop categorizing me because i didnt side with you on this one fucking issue......nice try :)

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kinda goes way beyond that and like I've said, that thing also goes back to the pyramids long before your eleventh hour appearance to establish yourself as an authority on it. You're like a janitor showing up at the rocket factory telling the scientists where they need to put the propeller.
It doesn't matter, I've said my piece and I'm not gonna dispute the sad and sorry state of it. This thread will derail into cheap laughs if even that much now because it was stupid of him to make in the first place when the target likely forgot all about it within two minutes of replying to it lol.

He is Wile E Coyote trying to catch the Road Runner..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ya shit...
Now....shhhhhhhh....

Ahh, I see the Stinky's knack for profound reflection and deep thinking is catchy! I'll give that some thought and get to you on it lol.
.....Trust me....if i were at home and not on stupid
Ya shit...
Now....shhhhhhhh....

Ahh, I see the Stinky's knack for profound reflection and deep thinking is catchy! I'll give that some thought and get to you on it lol.
Lol....stfu...
TRUST ME...if i werent on this stupid fucking phone that I cant type worth shit on.....I would have more to say....mmmmmkay?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay, back on track here

44940998_485686448617457_6480040407580278784_o.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ya shit...
Now....shhhhhhhh....

.....Trust me....if i were at home and not on stupid
Ya shit...
Now....shhhhhhhh....

Lol....stfu...
TRUST ME...if i werent on this stupid fucking phone that I cant type worth shit on.....I would have more to say....mmmmmkay?

So am I but it might be easier for me because after New Years I got these little reading glasses that slip in a slot on the phone so I don't mess my sight up and actually end up needing them before I hit forty, like todays typical 21 year old is nearsighted which is pretty fucked up.. A whole world becoming nearsighted because of smart phones.

I got a three pack for people on Christmas based on that ad and when we went out to eat before New Years, there it was.. they ALL had them stuck on their noses looking at the menus.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Nawwwwww. I believe you're like 70 years old, so old in fact you prolly fart DUST you old bag AHAHAHAHAH I just gotta sit back and wait for nature to take it's course you old shit AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My kids got scholarships, yours sucks niggers ahahahaaaaa

Looks like I hit a nerve! You know when you say your kids ? How do you know there’re really yours I mean you can’t trust ole spreadable really can you , DNA test is your next step.
Talks about low blows and then brings the kids into it. :facepalm:

I’ve been watching some twats here for a while, insulting people, nasty shit about dead mothers and calling people childish shit, can’t take none of it back though can you.

Pfffffftttttttt….. Now look at what I'm quoting you on? " calling people childish shit" .. You need to practice what you preach, dear.. I don't appreciate being called a whore, because I stuck up for the man on (1) count ONE issue... And that issue happened to be accusing him of RAPING his children... That PM was brought here, because your butthurt friend (BEAR) couldn't take that KP stuck up for a person he detest... That being said, here's where you and I DIFFER... I'm able to say... This is ALL WRONG.. on BOTH SIDES... ALL OF THIS. THIS THREAD is BULLSHIT.. never should have been started.. SAYING anything about someone's deceased mother.. IS FUCKING DISPICABLE..I can't fathom losing my mother and having someone talk to me that way about her :'(.. Don't care WHO YOU ARE OR WHO's SIDE YOU ARE ON.. My heart bleeds for him having to read what was said about his mum.. Talking about one another's children is beyond playing dirty.. Using a fake PM for over 3 years accusing a man of the worst thing a father could be accused of is unconscionable. This has ALL escalated to a point of no return... and it is so sad that people who used to be friends have sunk to this level.. I mean? Maybe I'm wrong and you all enjoy fighting, dunno? It just can't be good for the soul.. So please keep me OUT of your fighting...thanks :)…
May I be so bold as to ask whom KP stuck up for , the one that Bear detests ?
245fester.gif
Is it that terrible person described as the " BIGGEST BULLY " on another site ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nawwwwww. I believe you're like 70 years old, so old in fact you prolly fart DUST you old bag AHAHAHAHAH I just gotta sit back and wait for nature to take it's course you old shit AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My kids got scholarships, yours sucks niggers ahahahaaaaa

Looks like I hit a nerve! You know when you say your kids ? How do you know there’re really yours I mean you can’t trust ole spreadable really can you , DNA test is your next step.
Talks about low blows and then brings the kids into it. :facepalm:

I’ve been watching some twats here for a while, insulting people, nasty shit about dead mothers and calling people childish shit, can’t take none of it back though can you.

Pfffffftttttttt….. Now look at what I'm quoting you on? " calling people childish shit" .. You need to practice what you preach, dear.. I don't appreciate being called a whore, because I stuck up for the man on (1) count ONE issue... And that issue happened to be accusing him of RAPING his children... That PM was brought here, because your butthurt friend (BEAR) couldn't take that KP stuck up for a person he detest... That being said, here's where you and I DIFFER... I'm able to say... This is ALL WRONG.. on BOTH SIDES... ALL OF THIS. THIS THREAD is BULLSHIT.. never should have been started.. SAYING anything about someone's deceased mother.. IS FUCKING DISPICABLE..I can't fathom losing my mother and having someone talk to me that way about her :'(.. Don't care WHO YOU ARE OR WHO's SIDE YOU ARE ON.. My heart bleeds for him having to read what was said about his mum.. Talking about one another's children is beyond playing dirty.. Using a fake PM for over 3 years accusing a man of the worst thing a father could be accused of is unconscionable. This has ALL escalated to a point of no return... and it is so sad that people who used to be friends have sunk to this level.. I mean? Maybe I'm wrong and you all enjoy fighting, dunno? It just can't be good for the soul.. So please keep me OUT of your fighting...thanks :)…
May I be so bold as to ask whom KP stuck up for , the one that Bear detests ?
245fester.gif
Is it that terrible person described as the " BIGGEST BULLY " on another site ?
YES....at one time he bullied me for the same god damn thing we're fighting about now..He didnt like the fact that I didnt go along with supporting that fucked up pm....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like i said....you all love to fight.....I do not...I stand by decision....as i always have...and always will...If you have a problem with each other by all means battle it out...but dont drag me into this fucking bullshit...