This economy is killing me!!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I've NEVER been called ugly until you and flea so don't think I'll take your ugly comment to heart, you're never gonna say I'm good looking or even alright are you?

Maybe X is using the handle, everyone is ugly apart from him apparently Lol.

That fool is ugly tho. X is cute asf. I’ll say when someone is good looking.

You are cute and have a clear complexion. You don’t look like drugs have aged you. Can’t say the same about him. Just keeping it 100

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea is pretty honest about rating someones looks and saying what she thinks regardless.

Her and I used to fight on CO when we first met. I took shots at her for fun and we used to go back and forth a lot.

She still said she thought I was beautiful even though she couldnt stand me, so.....she will tell her truth lol.

And I'm not saying I think Shamp is bad looking. I havent seen a pic clearly enough to give an opinion.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've NEVER been called ugly until you and flea so don't think I'll take your ugly comment to heart, you're never gonna say I'm good looking or even alright are you?

Well I look like a scrawny crackhead who no one wants and I'm on welfare and the state removed my kids.

So chin up buttercup lol.
They'll say anything to insult you and I mean any little thing from a spot to a 6mm gap in a door frame... :LOL3:

It is pretty sad and desperate isnt it?

Flynn started on the my kids removed by the state thing and we were all ignoring it because its fucking stupid

Then he started demanding proof my kids were NOT taken by the state.

So he basically started claiming in the Hope's I would argue it so he could demand "proof". And when no one bothered and just kept mocking him....he started demanding proof anyway.

You know why? Because Flynn is a pervert who wanted pictures of someones minor children. There is literally NO REASON for anyone to demand "proof" like that (which is basically pictures) unless they are a pervert predator.
Hahhaha why the fuck would you prove anything like that for a seething rat like Flynn? WTF has your kids got to do with anybody here??? Always demanding proof of everything from people yet he can't even prove he's got a penis ffs!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well I look like a scrawny crackhead who no one wants and I'm on welfare and the state removed my kids.

They'll say anything to insult you and I mean any little thing from a spot to a 6mm gap in a door frame... :LOL3:

It is pretty sad and desperate isnt it?

Flynn started on the my kids removed by the state thing and we were all ignoring it because its fucking stupid

Then he started demanding proof my kids were NOT taken by the state.

So he basically started claiming in the Hope's I would argue it so he could demand "proof". And when no one bothered and just kept mocking him....he started demanding proof anyway.

You know why? Because Flynn is a pervert who wanted pictures of someones minor children. There is literally NO REASON for anyone to demand "proof" like that (which is basically pictures) unless they are a pervert predator.
Hahhaha why the fuck would you prove anything like that for a seething rat like Flynn? WTF has your kids got to do with anybody here??? Always demanding proof of everything from people yet he can't even prove he's got a penis ffs!

Exactly. I didnt even argue it. You wanna spam that my kids were removed by the state? Knock yourself out.

I'm certainly not gonna bother correcting such phishy nonsense and I'm sure the fuck not gonna "prove it"

Wack jobs.....perverts. Only a mentally unstable pervert would try to demand something like that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm bald and toothless supposedly, so *puts on Joey from Friends voice*...

"How u doing?"

:Happy5:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea is pretty honest about rating someones looks and saying what she thinks regardless.

Her and I used to fight on CO when we first met. I took shots at her for fun and we used to go back and forth a lot.

She still said she thought I was beautiful even though she couldnt stand me, so.....she will tell her truth lol.

And I'm not saying I think Shamp is bad looking. I havent seen a pic clearly enough to give an opinion.
What do you mean clearly enough? The pic with the black hole was clear?? She (flea) might say that to you but there's no chance she'll say anything good about my appearance now, she said I was "hot" at SG but whatever... I get women and I've got a good looking girlfriend... What do you think I'm ugly?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That fool is ugly tho. X is cute asf. I’ll say when someone is good looking.

You are cute and have a clear complexion. You don’t look like drugs have aged you. Can’t say the same about him. Just keeping it 100
Cheers

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What do you mean clearly enough? The pic with the black hole was clear?? She (flea) might say that to you but there's no chance she'll say anything good about my appearance now, she said I was "hot" at SG but whatever... I get women and I've got a good looking girlfriend... What do you think I'm ugly?

I haven't seen a picture of you that was without a face covering lol

You look like you look fine.....I don't exactly leer at the menfolk here, yanno? :D

I havent really seen any physically ugly people here yet....so. I'm not the one to ask!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I never said he was hot. He’ll, he even asked why I never commented on his looks or flirted with him.

He’s young enough to be my kid, for one. I was being nice

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I will mostly judge people on their personalities. If someone has a vile personality.....they become ugly as fuck to me.

If I really enjoy a person....they become more attractive to me.

It's how I've always been. If I love someone they are just beautiful to me

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Well he is part of their gang now, poofer keeps shouting X for mod... I think you'd agree that that is absurd! :LOL3:

Its because X is cool towards others. Anyone nice to Poofer, Poofer sees as a possible flying monkey.
Nah, X is cool with anybody who trolls people that troll him...

Basically the male equivalent of Poarka...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You look like you look fine.....I don't exactly leer at the menfolk here, yanno? :D

I havent really seen any physically ugly people here yet....so. I'm not the one to ask!
She's saying this guy
L0lB2xE.jpg
is good looking and I'm ugly
QwmBEc4.jpg

I know I've got shades on, I don't get my photo took often and I'm not a selfie guy lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jeezus Christ the paragraphs...on and on and on and on.
Some things can't be said in 10-20 words...

They also don't need to be said 10-20 times and then have the person scream about how they don't share their personal stories online when they clearly do.
It doesn't matter I don't hear Dovey crying about her "PI"... Poof is a fuckin trainwreck who's always going on about something derogatory to do with her or the site and most of the members here that's why he's red... I know you and Dovey don't get on but you KNOW what he's like you just don't want to admit it and that's cool...

I missed this one but this is who she is. She used to condemn his behaviour up until she decided to turn on me over politcs.

Then suddenly Poofer was all cool and this 3 year long campaign now gets her approval. Over the fact that she cannot cope with politcal disagreements and she gets mean as fuck.

She used to slam Murd over how Murd will post private stuff about people but now she approves of that as well.

Shes a flip floppy hypocrite who has no actual standards or integrity.

You'll see it for yourself. Everyone else has.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Jeezus Christ the paragraphs...on and on and on and on.
Some things can't be said in 10-20 words...

They also don't need to be said 10-20 times and then have the person scream about how they don't share their personal stories online when they clearly do.
It doesn't matter I don't hear Dovey crying about her "PI"... Poof is a fuckin trainwreck who's always going on about something derogatory to do with her or the site and most of the members here that's why he's red... I know you and Dovey don't get on but you KNOW what he's like you just don't want to admit it and that's cool...

I missed this one but this is who she is. She used to condemn his behaviour up until she decided to turn on me over politcs.

Then suddenly Poofer was all cool and this 3 year long campaign now gets her approval. Over the fact that she cannot cope with politcal disagreements and she gets mean as fuck.

She used to slam Murd over how Murd will post private stuff about people but now she approves of that as well.

Shes a flip floppy hypocrite who has no actual standards or integrity.

You'll see it for yourself. Everyone else has.
She reached out to me about a thread and we called a truce, I respect anyone willing to stop petty arguments and shit... I'm not a part of the old forums and I know the drama goes deep but people should just let go of the past and move forward...
You cant change yesterday but you can change tomorrow is my motto...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fuck it!
My girlfriend
iRU6OuN.jpg

Fleabag
Q8MldPU.jpg

Her calling me ugly doesn't add up to me...

Yeah nigga, you need a shitload of photoshop to making me ugly. No one gotta do shit but post your pic to prove you got beat with the ugly stick. Sit down, son…you don’t want this smoke.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Félix Lengyel, better known as xQc or xQcOW, is a Canadian Twitch streamer.

Flynn tried to post a penis pic at BC but the mods stopped it. He is out of control on two forums.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

She's saying this guy
L0lB2xE.jpg
is good looking and I'm ugly
QwmBEc4.jpg

I know I've got shades on, I don't get my photo took often and I'm not a selfie guy lol

yoo got that slow look goin on LOL
Like yoo ran to far past the finish line in the special olympics LMFAO !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Well he is part of their gang now, poofer keeps shouting X for mod... I think you'd agree that that is absurd! :LOL3:
uh OH !!

yOU sCaREd !!

:Happy5:

we would be an awesome MOD couple Shampapitito (:

just like old timeZ .