Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck it!
My girlfriend
iRU6OuN.jpg

Fleabag
Q8MldPU.jpg

Her calling me ugly doesn't add up to me...

Yeah nigga, you need a shitload of photoshop to making me ugly. No one gotta do shit but post your pic to prove you got beat with the ugly stick. Sit down, son…you don’t want this smoke.
Post my pic then! Oh she's way hotter than you and that is a FACT, do you think I'd start getting self-conscious because some seething fat pig off the internet called me ugly? :LOL3: Do you think I want you to fancy me? Aye right!!:LOL3:

I KNOW that if we didn't know each other and I was drunk and willing to lower my standards you'd be sucking my big dick at the end of the night... Cope!

I've always had good looking girlfriends since I started high school, that's not bad for an "ugly" guy...

That simple fact of the matter is you're still seething over the beatings I've gave you, so I do beat women?:LOL3:
iXlnMjh.jpg

the fact that you’re even explaining yourself says it all, UGLY. Confident good looking motherfuckers don’t bother entertaining the notion. Keep showing that it bothers you tho…:LOL3:
Oh so you're saying that I just let you go unchallenged when you talk shit about me? I like slamming facts down, I learned that from biggie... Show off and make them seethe and it clearly works, the fact you cant handle what job I'm in says a lot... I was confident enough to post my pic in a fire was I not? I knew I'd get attacked for it so it clearly doesn't bother me does it? You can say what you like ya fat whore...
WUvsE8A.jpg

Biggie actually has what he brags about tho :LOL3:
Yet I'm the one, the ONLY one who's posted a pic of their car and proof I work in Hydraulics which by any means is a well paid, skilled job at any level nevermind engineer, funny how your logic works eh? Like I say quite a lot, I never lie there's no need to haha I sure as hell aren't out to impress nigger lovin wetbacks like yourself... Cope:LOL3:

you posted a car, WOW. I didn’t see you post a title in your name, LOSER.

See, I know for a fact Biggie has what he brags about. You actually admitted to COPYING what Biggie does, what kind of fucking bum copies another man on a message board? Tell me Mr, Engineer, what degreedo you have in engineering? Cuz imma bring Homegirl from BC who is an actual college educated engineer, over here to show everyone what a lying fucking degenerate you really are.

Anyone can grab a pic of a car and post it. Anyone can take a selfie in front of a car and pretend it’s there’s. You are not Biggie and you never will be. Seethe about that, you bitch made faggot.
Shhh, no one cares.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck it!
My girlfriend
iRU6OuN.jpg

Fleabag
Q8MldPU.jpg

Yeah nigga, you need a shitload of photoshop to making me ugly. No one gotta do shit but post your pic to prove you got beat with the ugly stick. Sit down, son…you don’t want this smoke.
Post my pic then! Oh she's way hotter than you and that is a FACT, do you think I'd start getting self-conscious because some seething fat pig off the internet called me ugly? :LOL3: Do you think I want you to fancy me? Aye right!!:LOL3:

I KNOW that if we didn't know each other and I was drunk and willing to lower my standards you'd be sucking my big dick at the end of the night... Cope!

I've always had good looking girlfriends since I started high school, that's not bad for an "ugly" guy...

That simple fact of the matter is you're still seething over the beatings I've gave you, so I do beat women?:LOL3:
iXlnMjh.jpg

the fact that you’re even explaining yourself says it all, UGLY. Confident good looking motherfuckers don’t bother entertaining the notion. Keep showing that it bothers you tho…:LOL3:
Oh so you're saying that I just let you go unchallenged when you talk shit about me? I like slamming facts down, I learned that from biggie... Show off and make them seethe and it clearly works, the fact you cant handle what job I'm in says a lot... I was confident enough to post my pic in a fire was I not? I knew I'd get attacked for it so it clearly doesn't bother me does it? You can say what you like ya fat whore...
WUvsE8A.jpg

Yet I'm the one, the ONLY one who's posted a pic of their car and proof I work in Hydraulics which by any means is a well paid, skilled job at any level nevermind engineer, funny how your logic works eh? Like I say quite a lot, I never lie there's no need to haha I sure as hell aren't out to impress nigger lovin wetbacks like yourself... Cope:LOL3:

See, I know for a fact Biggie has what he brags about. You actually admitted to COPYING what Biggie does, what kind of fucking bum copies another man on a message board? Tell me Mr, Engineer, what degreedo you have in engineering? Cuz imma bring Homegirl from BC who is an actual college educated engineer, over here to show everyone what a lying fucking degenerate you really are.

Anyone can grab a pic of a car and post it. Anyone can take a selfie in front of a car and pretend it’s there’s. You are not Biggie and you never will be. Seethe about that, you bitch made faggot.
WTF????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
So many fucking idiotic things here? Oh so because I said I copied biggie in bragging about what I have as a means to troll the haters means I wanna be him? Look bitch, I've been on boards for 12 years and I'm my own fucking person rT, Shampain!!!! I'd NEVER wanna be ANYONE one else you fucking ghetto boon cunt get that through your jive talking thick skull! Shampain the one and only hahahahaha fuckin idiot!!!! People copy my shit all the time like "ghey" "Fahg" "fahget" "seething" "Cope" (which you just used :facepalm:) you dry snatched never been!!! People employ other peoples stuff all the time on boards! shit for brains!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

The car's parked in my driveway in the picture fs X knows that's my driveway why the fuck do you think he never questioned it you fucking steamer??? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: You wanna see fucking documents and shit??? haha:facepalm:

Oh so you're gonna bring another college-educated engineer to come over here and do what exactly? Put me into an alternate dimension that I'm not working as a hydraulic engineer? Will she give me some boolean algebra questions??? LMFAO you are one pathetic mutt I swear to god man!

I really get to you with the slap downs I give you don't I? That's why you couldn't stick to being cool with me... Your anger because I'm doing well now is just sad and pathetic and no matter what you say you cannot change what I have and you're still stuck being you, an unemployed bean nigger!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fuck it!
My girlfriend
iRU6OuN.jpg

Fleabag
Q8MldPU.jpg

iXlnMjh.jpg

WUvsE8A.jpg

WTF????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
So many fucking idiotic things here? Oh so because I said I copied biggie in bragging about what I have as a means to troll the haters means I wanna be him? Look bitch, I've been on boards for 12 years and I'm my own fucking person rT, Shampain!!!! I'd NEVER wanna be ANYONE one else you fucking ghetto boon cunt get that through your jive talking thick skull! Shampain the one and only hahahahaha fuckin idiot!!!! People copy my shit all the time like "ghey" "Fahg" "fahget" "seething" "Cope" (which you just used :facepalm:) you dry snatched never been!!! People employ other peoples stuff all the time on boards! shit for brains!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

The car's parked in my driveway in the picture fs X knows that's my driveway why the fuck do you think he never questioned it you fucking steamer??? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: You wanna see fucking documents and shit??? haha:facepalm:

Oh so you're gonna bring another college-educated engineer to come over here and do what exactly? Put me into an alternate dimension that I'm not working as a hydraulic engineer? Will she give me some boolean algebra questions??? LMFAO you are one pathetic mutt I swear to god man!

I really get to you with the slap downs I give you don't I? That's why you couldn't stick to being cool with me... Your anger because I'm doing well now is just sad and pathetic and no matter what you say you cannot change what I have and you're still stuck being you, an unemployed bean nigger!

I don’t want to be cool with a woman beating bum. As for slapping anyone down…LMAO. You CAN’T whoop my ass, hence your nonstop running crack face first into my fist. Burn lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck it!
My girlfriend
iRU6OuN.jpg

Fleabag
Q8MldPU.jpg

iXlnMjh.jpg

WUvsE8A.jpg

I don’t want to be cool with a woman beating bum. As for slapping anyone down…LMAO. You CAN’T whoop my ass, hence your nonstop running crack face first into my fist. Burn lol
That's not what I see, I see you seething the minute I say anything about my COMFY lifestyle hence you having to turn to fantasy personal insults because that's all you got left! My pics are there for all to see and I look nothing like a crackhead ya fat old trout!! I just laugh when I see your pics and think about the shit you say to me I really do hahahahahaha!!!

See, if I haven't hurt or beat your fat tripe scoffing ass you wouldn't be mad you'd be cool and indifferent but you're not you're unbelievably crazy mad and no fake "LMFAO, lols" disguise it! I really, really don't give a shit about you or your opinion, it's all fake as shit! I'm real though and I never lie, not ever! I suggest you find some way of dealing with it or you might just have a complete meltdown when I take over the company and UPGRADE from a high end Jaguar! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

(Seething pig noises)
Q8MldPU.jpg
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is your father a mexican shampers ?? ffs whats with that stache

Who's THAT Jew?

Hey YOU! YEAH YOU! What are you going to say when this happens? I expect a full apology and my boots polished!

Dg3VsPV.jpg

Well, the holocaust isnt a fabrication so....

You're an idiot when it comes to this honestly! Did you actually watch the video I posted that would change ANY neutrals mind about it?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fuck it!
My girlfriend
iRU6OuN.jpg

Fleabag
Q8MldPU.jpg

iXlnMjh.jpg

WUvsE8A.jpg

That's not what I see, I see you seething the minute I say anything about my COMFY lifestyle hence you having to turn to fantasy personal insults because that's all you got left! My pics are there for all to see and I look nothing like a crackhead ya fat old trout!! I just laugh when I see your pics and think about the shit you say to me I really do hahahahahaha!!!

See, if I haven't hurt or beat your fat tripe scoffing ass you wouldn't be mad you'd be cool and indifferent but you're not you're unbelievably crazy mad and no fake "LMFAO, lols" disguise it! I really, really don't give a shit about you or your opinion, it's all fake as shit! I'm real though and I never lie, not ever! I suggest you find some way of dealing with it or you might just have a complete meltdown when I take over the company and UPGRADE from a high end Jaguar! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

(Seething pig noises)
Q8MldPU.jpg

Again, it takes a helluva lot of photoshop to make me ugly. Ain’t no one gotta do shit to your pic to show you got more holes in your face than Rocky Dennis.

You claim you don’t give a shit yet you keep explaining yourself. Biggie would neva:LOL3:

All this crying cuz I think you hit in the face. LMAO

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory , I thought it’s against the rules to post pics of others without permission? Your mod is breaking your rules as he’s the only one I DO NOT give permission to post my picture, altered or not.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who's THAT Jew?

Hey YOU! YEAH YOU! What are you going to say when this happens? I expect a full apology and my boots polished!

Dg3VsPV.jpg

You're an idiot when it comes to this honestly! Did you actually watch the video I posted that would change ANY neutrals mind about it?

I only watch modern denial videos these days. You know, the ones "proving" the Ukrainian deaths are a deep state fake to sully the image of the great white christian crusader, vladimir putin!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck it!
My girlfriend
iRU6OuN.jpg

Fleabag
Q8MldPU.jpg

iXlnMjh.jpg

WUvsE8A.jpg

(Seething pig noises)
Q8MldPU.jpg

Again, it takes a helluva lot of photoshop to make me ugly. Ain’t no one gotta do shit to your pic to show you got more holes in your face than Rocky Dennis.

You claim you don’t give a shit yet you keep explaining yourself. Biggie would neva:LOL3:

All this crying cuz I think you hit in the face. LMAO
No, the pig ears isn't a lot of photoshop you ugly fat dyke! Stop saying what biggie would do, rotten dial, he has nothing to do with this you made it about him like you usually do!

Holes in my face? Where?
QwmBEc4.jpg

See, that's your insults quashed! Again!
I might not be Brad Pitt but I ain't fuckin ugly! You're the fat fuck that eats too much shit!! You greasy old fuck!!

BTW what brand is that top you're wearing? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: Looks like something you'd by from a cheap chain store like Matalan! :LOL3::LOL3:

Oh so now you're saying that a pic you posted here cannot be reposted without permission and crying to BF about it? Hahahahhaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! The tripe guzzlers getting desperate!!!!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Q8MldPU.jpg
I want to see the label on that top ya cheapskate hood roach!! Oink Oink!!!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

PS You think I want you to fancy me???? Ohhh fuck right off, in the real world I wouldn't look at your hefty ass twice! bitch! FACT!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Who's THAT Jew?

Dg3VsPV.jpg

I only watch modern denial videos these days. You know, the ones "proving" the Ukrainian deaths are a deep state fake to sully the image of the great white christian crusader, vladimir putin!!!

The one I posted was modern, if I post it again will you actually watch it and give your opinion? Only when you've got time of course?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You ARE ugly. Imma keep saying it til you get so pissy, you start using your panel.

sorry, you’re not cute at all. Aryan looks wayyyyy better. Most of the men here look better. Blame your mother, not me :LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Did this fool say he wants to see the label on my sweater? Why…you want one for yourself? You fucking faggot…

Listen, you bitch-beating whiny ass…I don’t pretend to be rich. I keep it real, which is why I don’t get dragged on here like you do.You wanna be like Biggie so bad, yet Biggie would never hit a woman. Sounds like you’re just assed the fuck out in life.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck it!
My girlfriend
iRU6OuN.jpg

Fleabag
Q8MldPU.jpg

iXlnMjh.jpg

WUvsE8A.jpg

Sure. Does he still owe you $500. you were crying about?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You ARE ugly. Imma keep saying it til you get so pissy, you start using your panel.

sorry, you’re not cute at all. Aryan looks wayyyyy better. Most of the men here look better. Blame your mother, not me :LOL3:
Did this fool say he wants to see the label on my sweater? Why…you want one for yourself? You fucking faggot…

Listen, you bitch-beating whiny ass…I don’t pretend to be rich. I keep it real, which is why I don’t get dragged on here like you do.You wanna be like Biggie so bad, yet Biggie would never hit a woman. Sounds like you’re just assed the fuck out in life.
Oh dear, when did I ever say I was rich? Not once and I'm glad I'll never be like anyone else for Iam unique, GOOD LOOKING and a very nice guy... I love my mother for what she made me so some whiny, fat tripe inhaler is not gonna change that... You're a cheap, UGLY, pathetic online lamer who thinks that insulting people will win her something other than the bad feelings she's prescribed medication for... Sad really...
"dragged" hahahahahaha by fucking who????? No cunt! FACT!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Oh dear, when did I ever say I was rich?

I went through the same shit with The Pill Popper.

I just stated a few facts about a few things I own and she gets all worked-up about it. She seems to really value material possessions and feels bad about herself when other people have things she does not.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Who's THAT Jew?

Dg3VsPV.jpg

You're in deep, deep, bottom of the ocean tier denial over this, fella.

I seriously doubt that a full confession from Israeli rabbis admitting to lies and exaggerations about the Germans during WW2 would even convince you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
pencil-thin-mustache-3.jpg

Is that Shampain? He sure ain't lily white. Looks kinda Portuguese.
Yes, why have you never posted a photo of yourself?

Because I don't feel like it.
Why not? You could post one with a hat and sunglasses on or something... Is Aryan right?

I could do a lot of things. But sometimes I just don't.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I just stated a few facts about a few things I own and she gets all worked-up about it. She seems to really value material possessions and feels bad about herself when other people have things she does not.
So it's not just me then, I notice she employs the same tactics with everyone so it doesn't surprise me, she also tries to bring other people into arguments hoping they'll back her up, she loves pile ons because she's used to being a bully in essance... She cant bully us so she gets into seething deep... lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Why not? You could post one with a hat and sunglasses on or something... Is Aryan right?

Awww go on I'm sure you're lovely...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So it's not just me then, I notice she employs the same tactics with everyone so it doesn't surprise me, she also tries to bring other people into arguments hoping they'll back her up, she loves pile ons because she's used to being a bully in essance... She cant bully us so she gets into seething deep... lol

I am, but I don't need to prove it to any of you. I would die of humiliation if anyone I know personally or professionally stumbled onto my photo here, so just never mind, okay?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I am, but I don't need to prove it to any of you. I would die of humiliation if anyone I know personally or professionally stumbled onto my photo here, so just never mind, okay?
I'm pretty sure nobody you know would ever see it lol but if you don't want to then that's that...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm pretty sure nobody you know would ever see it lol but if you don't want to then that's that...

I don't and I won't.