This economy is killing me!!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You ARE ugly. Imma keep saying it til you get so pissy, you start using your panel.

sorry, you’re not cute at all. Aryan looks wayyyyy better. Most of the men here look better. Blame your mother, not me :LOL3:
Did this fool say he wants to see the label on my sweater? Why…you want one for yourself? You fucking faggot…

Listen, you bitch-beating whiny ass…I don’t pretend to be rich. I keep it real, which is why I don’t get dragged on here like you do.You wanna be like Biggie so bad, yet Biggie would never hit a woman. Sounds like you’re just assed the fuck out in life.
Oh dear, when did I ever say I was rich? Not once and I'm glad I'll never be like anyone else for Iam unique, GOOD LOOKING and a very nice guy... I love my mother for what she made me so some whiny, fat tripe inhaler is not gonna change that... You're a cheap, UGLY, pathetic online lamer who thinks that insulting people will win her something other than the bad feelings she's prescribed medication for... Sad really...
"dragged" hahahahahaha by fucking who????? No cunt! FACT!!!

I’ve been “dragging” you since day 1. Hence you getting your panel pulled so hard, you were crying for it back.

What happened to your forum? The one you were gonna make so you could steal the membership here. Bwah haha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you guise gonna kiss ??
FAGGOTS :GiggleBitch::SoGay:

X is feeling left out again.

I tried telling him that sucking black cawk and wearing a pink skirt would cause him to be shunned by alphas...
6c14tm.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh dear, when did I ever say I was rich?

I went through the same shit with The Pill Popper.

I just stated a few facts about a few things I own and she gets all worked-up about it. She seems to really value material possessions and feels bad about herself when other people have things she does not.

The resident pedophile umpire wants some too, huh? Get in line, Sandusky. I got you after I finish smacking this fool like the pimp I is…:LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
you guise gonna kiss ??
FAGGOTS :GiggleBitch::SoGay:
Hello fahget! Have you been going zoom zoom on yer e-bike all day son?
yeah, needed a lot of things today and since everyone has run its all up to me, but I smile and do it despite the fucking fire in my gutZ
doob and chill time is it?
No, I have to cook, and than clean up some stuff, maybe around 8 I will open my first beer to cry into
I'll be off in ten I'm cream crackered, I was gonna gub some pregabalin and stay up but fuck it I'll stick a film on to fall asleep to... I've lost count of how many fucking films I've only seen the first half hour of hahha

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's the pic that gets county wet (: too bad it's like 24 years old LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You ARE ugly. Imma keep saying it til you get so pissy, you start using your panel.

sorry, you’re not cute at all. Aryan looks wayyyyy better. Most of the men here look better. Blame your mother, not me :LOL3:
Did this fool say he wants to see the label on my sweater? Why…you want one for yourself? You fucking faggot…

Listen, you bitch-beating whiny ass…I don’t pretend to be rich. I keep it real, which is why I don’t get dragged on here like you do.You wanna be like Biggie so bad, yet Biggie would never hit a woman. Sounds like you’re just assed the fuck out in life.
Oh dear, when did I ever say I was rich? Not once and I'm glad I'll never be like anyone else for Iam unique, GOOD LOOKING and a very nice guy... I love my mother for what she made me so some whiny, fat tripe inhaler is not gonna change that... You're a cheap, UGLY, pathetic online lamer who thinks that insulting people will win her something other than the bad feelings she's prescribed medication for... Sad really...

I’ve been “dragging” you since day 1. Hence you getting your panel pulled so hard, you were crying for it back.

What happened to your forum? The one you were gonna make so you could steal the membership here. Bwah haha
You’re still ugly as fuck. Don’t they have ProActive wherever the fuck you’re at?
Listen you fugly fuckin beaner mutant, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR OPINION! You're a fucking ass licker wannabe bully that loves pile ons that's why you're always mentioning peoples names trying to bring them into your shit pile! I've got you sussed wench! You keep going on about the panel thing because you kicked a guy when he was down and think it's an achievement you horrible cunt! Your fuckin vile man YUCK!! You look like you stink of old socks ya dity fucking cheapskate rag doll!!!

"Wherever the fuck I'm from"??? I'm from the best country on earth, no place I'd rather be!! Clean streets and fresh air unlike your nigger infested aids bin!!

Fugly bitch every time you start yapping at me you ALWAYS bring in BF as well, you can't handle me on your own can you, stupid beaner tripe slurper! Do you really think calling some cunt ugly bothers them? Do you think I run to mirror afterwards? I've been wearing my skin suit all my life and I've fucked my way through MANY girls way hotter than your fugly beat blob! Do you even get wet anymore ya washed up old fuck? Get the lube out to grease my saggy old pish flaps! hahahhaha:facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh dear, when did I ever say I was rich?

I went through the same shit with The Pill Popper.

I just stated a few facts about a few things I own and she gets all worked-up about it. She seems to really value material possessions and feels bad about herself when other people have things she does not.

Shes jealous that only I got to see your condiments ♡

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
flea has never been good at this.

You may have a point there, at Third Rail when they had that annual flame match PYP competition and Flea ended up being on your team, we would all PM each other and agree to ghost write her some "flames" otherwise she would just start posting selfies and yelling that her tits were the biggest and best on the forum.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You’re still ugly as fuck. Don’t they have ProActive wherever the fuck you’re at?
Listen you fugly fuckin beaner mutant, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR OPINION! You're a fucking ass licker wannabe bully that loves pile ons that's why you're always mentioning peoples names trying to bring them into your shit pile! I've got you sussed wench! You keep going on about the panel thing because you kicked a guy when he was down and think it's an achievement you horrible cunt! Your fuckin vile man YUCK!! You look like you stink of old socks ya dity fucking cheapskate rag doll!!!

"Wherever the fuck I'm from"??? I'm from the best country on earth, no place I'd rather be!! Clean streets and fresh air unlike your nigger infested aids bin!!

Fugly bitch every time you start yapping at me you ALWAYS bring in BF as well, you can't handle me on your own can you, stupid beaner tripe slurper! Do you really think calling some cunt ugly bothers them? Do you think I run to mirror afterwards? I've been wearing my skin suit all my life and I've fucked my way through MANY girls way hotter than your fugly beat blob! Do you even get wet anymore ya washed up old fuck? Get the lube out to grease my saggy old pish flaps! hahahhaha:facepalm:

You STILL ugly tho:LOL3: