Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I love how Flynn thinks that by furiously demanding something and stomping it's feet like an angry 5 year old is the right approach to getting what you ask for. :LOL1:

This hysterical bitch definitely has daddy issues, its likely to have been spoilt rotten it's whole life and isn't used to not getting it's own way.

I love how now you're deflecting posting your picture ala just like over at SG when you absolutely refused to post a picture of that rotten pussy you call a mouth.

You're a bitch and you know it.

Why would I post a picture of my mouth you ridiculous slaphead?

I've posted my pic numerous times on here and elsewhere in the past and if I choose to do so again it will be because I want to, not because some angry, anti-social, foul-mouthed, STD-riddled, junkie hoe has demanded it.

Because you fucking dickhead your "mouth" is connected to your face/head. Now that we've got 5th grade Biology out of the way.

More fucking empty excuses on why you won't post YOUR picture. Now you're using the "I am woman hear me roar" routine. Hey slapnuts, if you can talk about my face, then show us all how much better looking you are that I am.

YOU. ARE. A. BITCH.

Your Ayran brothers would kick your ass for being such a punk and because you let someone of Slovenian blood choke you out with your own tongue.

You can't even spell the word Aryan you halfwit. You never fucking learn do you? Pretty much the entire site has been laughing at you making a horse's ass of yourself and squealing like a hysterical banshee on a rather nasty and intense period for the last couple of weeks, yet you carry on regardless with the same routine, presumably thinking that you've won teh internetz!! :Confused:

I know what you're like and that you can go on like this for weeks, if not months, spraying your period blood over any poor fucker in close vicinity and venting your rage online due to your real life problems, something which you've basically admitted to in the past....

Get a fucking marriage/drug/forehead counsellor or something and fix your life, then maybe we won't have to be subjected to your deranged, toxic, verbal flatulence quite so often.

Bottom line: WHY ARE YOU SOOOOO ASHAMED OF POSTING YOUR PICTURE, YOU DENTURE WEARING BITCH?

Oooh caps lock on, yUo mad ? :LMAO:

Where's your pic, Miss Fifteenhead?

MORE RUNNING FROM POSTING YOUR PICTURE? I LOVE HOW YOU'RE SCARED OF SOMEONE OVER THE NET YOU TOOTHLESS CUNT.

Look how mad you are, this is priceless. :LMAO2:

Do you have enough towels on hand to mop up your gushing period residue?

What's "priceless" is the fact you shirk from any reference about posting your picture like it was your Kryptonite.

Post your picture big nose.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How many tries it going to take you fucking tool?
I'd like to fuck the angry out of you Flynn :Lovin1:

You're a brave man, that predator snatch of hers has fangs that can slice a guy's cock off with one bite.

Post your picture, bitch.

And risk you calming down? No fucking way....

You posting your picture? No fucking way....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a brave man, that predator snatch of hers has fangs that can slice a guy's cock off with one bite.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
1310305453469.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I love how Flynn thinks that by furiously demanding something and stomping it's feet like an angry 5 year old is the right approach to getting what you ask for. :LOL1:

This hysterical bitch definitely has daddy issues, its likely to have been spoilt rotten it's whole life and isn't used to not getting it's own way.

I love how now you're deflecting posting your picture ala just like over at SG when you absolutely refused to post a picture of that rotten pussy you call a mouth.

I've posted my pic numerous times on here and elsewhere in the past and if I choose to do so again it will be because I want to, not because some angry, anti-social, foul-mouthed, STD-riddled, junkie hoe has demanded it.

Because you fucking dickhead your "mouth" is connected to your face/head. Now that we've got 5th grade Biology out of the way.

More fucking empty excuses on why you won't post YOUR picture. Now you're using the "I am woman hear me roar" routine. Hey slapnuts, if you can talk about my face, then show us all how much better looking you are that I am.

YOU. ARE. A. BITCH.

Your Ayran brothers would kick your ass for being such a punk and because you let someone of Slovenian blood choke you out with your own tongue.

You can't even spell the word Aryan you halfwit. You never fucking learn do you? Pretty much the entire site has been laughing at you making a horse's ass of yourself and squealing like a hysterical banshee on a rather nasty and intense period for the last couple of weeks, yet you carry on regardless with the same routine, presumably thinking that you've won teh internetz!! :Confused:

I know what you're like and that you can go on like this for weeks, if not months, spraying your period blood over any poor fucker in close vicinity and venting your rage online due to your real life problems, something which you've basically admitted to in the past....

Get a fucking marriage/drug/forehead counsellor or something and fix your life, then maybe we won't have to be subjected to your deranged, toxic, verbal flatulence quite so often.

Bottom line: WHY ARE YOU SOOOOO ASHAMED OF POSTING YOUR PICTURE, YOU DENTURE WEARING BITCH?

MORE RUNNING FROM POSTING YOUR PICTURE? I LOVE HOW YOU'RE SCARED OF SOMEONE OVER THE NET YOU TOOTHLESS CUNT.

What's "priceless" is the fact you shirk from any reference about posting your picture like it was your Kryptonite.

Where's yours? Other than the one in your avatar of course.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

YOU. ARE. A. BITCH.

That still does not change the fact that all I have to do is "ask" for your groovey picture and you start going into a tailspin. Just like at SG.

Okay. With ALL that being said, why won't you post your picture? My "forehead" foresees more tired excuses coming out of your ass you call a "face."

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You sound like an inbred nigger with a very fucked up Gaelic accent.

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where you been brother? Flynn needs putting back in it's cage, it's shitting all over the place...
Aaaaaaaaiiiiidddddssssseeeeee

Well. Hi!

I thought we had an agreement? You would stay your pathetic ass in those graveyard threads you start and stay the fuck out of mine you cock sniffing bitch?

Would you like me to verbally twist you into a pretezel, again?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

YOU. ARE. A. BITCH.

That still does not change the fact that all I have to do is "ask" for your groovey picture and you start going into a tailspin. Just like at SG.

Okay. With ALL that being said, why won't you post your picture? My "forehead" foresees more tired excuses coming out of your ass you call a "face."

"Groovy picture"? Jesus, I take it shift change time has come on the Flynn handle and some old fossil has taken over. :LMAO:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

YOU. ARE. A. BITCH.

"Groovy picture"? Jesus, I take it shift change time has come on the Flynn handle and some old fossil has taken over. :LMAO:

Could you jump out of the way any quicker when it comes to changing the subject from posting your horrid picture to you all of a sudden a totally different subject that no one has brought up but you?

No. Seriously, you little cowardly shit stain. Post yor picture. What EXACTLY are you hiding?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

YOU. ARE. A. BITCH.

Could you jump out of the way any quicker when it comes to changing the subject from posting your horrid picture to you all of a sudden a totally different subject that no one has brought up but you?

No. Seriously, you little cowardly shit stain. Post yor picture. What EXACTLY are you hiding?

For the fifteenth time, sorry no pun intended, where is your grisly, meth-addled pic, Blair Witch?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where you been brother? Flynn needs putting back in it's cage, it's shitting all over the place...
Aaaaaaaaiiiiidddddssssseeeeee

Well. Hi!

I thought we had an agreement? You would stay your pathetic ass in those graveyard threads you start and stay the fuck out of mine you cock sniffing bitch?

Would you like me to verbally twist you into a pretezel, again?
Flynn needs DESPERATELY to make the last post in this thread, so she can beat on her flat bony chest and huff "VICTORY"!

Oh. So now I need the "last word?" Better than needing an underage girl for you sick carnal pleasures you sick freak!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

YOU. ARE. A. BITCH.

For the fifteenth time, sorry no pun intended, where is your grisly, meth-addled pic, Blair Witch?

For the billionth time, why won't you post your picture?

P.S.-How is your supply of denture cream holding up through the pandemic?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

:HowDareYou::Whaa?:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

No he don't
it's sexy (:

lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What are you afraid of if you're soo thin? That's what I thought, bitch.

Why won't you post a pic of your "awesome" body??

For someone who hollers "I want this pic!" and "I want it now!" , you sure as fuck aint showed shit of yourself. All I see, is that yappy ass avatar of yours, with a huge forehead. Fits you to a T.

I have an Injun name for you, I dub you Three Horse. Cause all you do is NAG NAG NAG!

Fuck you yap worse than one of them lil chihuahuas. And stuck on repeat, the worst kind. Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip! Fuck!

Here, let me say you're next words for you, save you some time........

Hey Succubus, you're fat.

Hey Scouse, you're toothless.

Hey Blazor, you're a redneck.

Hey Raven, you're ugly, though I havent seen you.

Now, go plow your dry ass pussy with a shampoo bottle, I HOPE you feel something tonight from it. Lord knows you need it. Bitch.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

What are you afraid of if you're soo thin? That's what I thought, bitch.

Why won't you post a pic of your "awesome" body??

For someone who hollers "I want this pic!" and "I want it now!" , you sure as fuck aint showed shit of yourself. All I see, is that yappy ass avatar of yours, with a huge forehead. Fits you to a T.

I have an Injun name for you, I dub you Three Horse. Cause all you do is NAG NAG NAG!

Fuck you yap worse than one of them lil chihuahuas. And stuck on repeat, the worst kind. Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip! Fuck!

Here, let me say you're next words for you, save you some time........

Hey Succubus, you're fat.

Hey Scouse, you're toothless.

Hey Blazor, you're a redneck.

Hey Raven, you're ugly, though I havent seen you.

Now, go plow your dry ass pussy with a shampoo bottle, I HOPE you feel something tonight from it. Lord knows you need it. Bitch.

It's okay sweetie....rednecks are cool in my book. :ThumbsUp2::Cheers:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

YOU. ARE. A. BITCH.

So. That's still a huge "NO" on posting your picture?