This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine being so angry and entitled that when someone tells you "no" on the internet, you call it "deflection" and have a tantrum.

She's definitely a spoilt bitch, that character in Willy Wonka springs to mind, the little brat who has a fit on the floor if Daddy doesn't buy her everything she asks for.

I love Varuca lol

My 4 year old is just now exiting the Varuca Salt stage of female toddlerhood. We all go through it. Some of us never come out of it lol.

This is was every grocery store trip I took all last year lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dear Dorian

Flynn, I'm saying this now as a concerned fellow forum member and compassionate soul, this recent visit of yours has been an absolute bloodbath, let's be honest. You've basically had your guts verbally torn out and smeared all over the walls, akin to some 80's low budget zombie film. It's actually getting difficult to watch someone constantly humiliate themselves as you have been doing and your mouth be repeatedly used as a toilet by just about every single person on this forum.

Time to quit while you're behind, lick your wounds and comeback when you've got some more entertaining material, don't you think? Or failing that, adjust your shitty attitude and attempt to be a civil, contributing poster, as opposed to behaving like a rabid dog with an incontinence problem....

Upto you, it's just a thought.

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Whatever tricycle you fell off of, you need to climb back on and keep heading down down the road to Fuck Off.

That's right after you post your picture. No shitty long winded stanza is going to change the fact you are a fucking pussy.
Why don't you lock yourself in a closet and have a fucking stroke already you overly boring toothless trailer goon.
You're so mad that you fucked up the quote, bless your spun out, junkie socks.

What the fuck that gotta do with you afraid to post your picture???
Are you a fatherfucker?

If I say "yes," will you then go kill yourself?

you, as a low life and pond scum, aren’t allowed to ask us alphas any questions. Are you a fatherfucker?yes or no, you enormous whoreson.

Listen up shit for brains. The only way you and your motley crew of fuck ups and rejects would ever be considered "Alphas" would be if they as a collective could stick all their heads up your singular ass.

Furthermore you boring twat. If I catch you haunting my thread again without my permission again, I swear to your semen god that I will punt your motherfucking ass to the fucking moon and back, just like last fucking time.

you sound like someone who hates his parents. Is that the case you kitten crusher of a whoreson?

cuck off you Covaids licker

You sound like someone with 4 dog dicks in your mouth, three male penis' in your vagina and Rassenkrieg's upper plate swirling around your in your pussy.
Oh, fuck off. Away! Away with you!

What? No more talk about being a "father fucker?" No more talk about you being an "Alpha?" That's what I thought you pea brained bitch.

Now. Seriously. Do you really want me to reach deep into my purse and bring out that titanium bat with your name on it? Then proceed to beat you fucking silly like I did last time you tried showing me your vaginal lips?

LOL

Are you REALLY a woman ?
You're so mouthy :LOL2: why such a volatile thing, is there anybody you get along with

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dear Dorian

Flynn, I'm saying this now as a concerned fellow forum member and compassionate soul, this recent visit of yours has been an absolute bloodbath, let's be honest. You've basically had your guts verbally torn out and smeared all over the walls, akin to some 80's low budget zombie film. It's actually getting difficult to watch someone constantly humiliate themselves as you have been doing and your mouth be repeatedly used as a toilet by just about every single person on this forum.

Time to quit while you're behind, lick your wounds and comeback when you've got some more entertaining material, don't you think? Or failing that, adjust your shitty attitude and attempt to be a civil, contributing poster, as opposed to behaving like a rabid dog with an incontinence problem....

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Whatever tricycle you fell off of, you need to climb back on and keep heading down down the road to Fuck Off.

That's right after you post your picture. No shitty long winded stanza is going to change the fact you are a fucking pussy.
Why don't you lock yourself in a closet and have a fucking stroke already you overly boring toothless trailer goon.

Are you a fatherfucker?

you, as a low life and pond scum, aren’t allowed to ask us alphas any questions. Are you a fatherfucker?yes or no, you enormous whoreson.

Listen up shit for brains. The only way you and your motley crew of fuck ups and rejects would ever be considered "Alphas" would be if they as a collective could stick all their heads up your singular ass.

Furthermore you boring twat. If I catch you haunting my thread again without my permission again, I swear to your semen god that I will punt your motherfucking ass to the fucking moon and back, just like last fucking time.

you sound like someone who hates his parents. Is that the case you kitten crusher of a whoreson?

You sound like someone with 4 dog dicks in your mouth, three male penis' in your vagina and Rassenkrieg's upper plate swirling around your in your pussy.

What? No more talk about being a "father fucker?" No more talk about you being an "Alpha?" That's what I thought you pea brained bitch.

Now. Seriously. Do you really want me to reach deep into my purse and bring out that titanium bat with your name on it? Then proceed to beat you fucking silly like I did last time you tried showing me your vaginal lips?

LOL

Are you REALLY a woman ?
You're so mouthy :LOL2: why such a volatile thing, is there anybody you get along with

Since you're in the mood to make this 20 questions. I also have some "questions" for you:

-When did your fascination for Rassenkrieg's anus start? Was it when he bent over in that leather skirt? Or was it when he was wearing those pink spandex chaps with the crotch cut out?

-Can you count to ten and breathe at the same time?

-Why did your mom let a Jackass inseminate her?

-Is it true that BEnzo is 11-0 against you when you two sword fight with your pussies?

See how that works you fucking clown?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Are you a fatherfucker?

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Are you a fatherfucker?

giphy.gif

Yeah you did fuckstick. Who the fuck are you kidding retard?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:Gimme:

So mean .

like an anus on fire .
I can lead you to brighter days 'woman' ...
take my head, but not to tight and follow me .

:LMAO:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
:Gimme:

So mean .

like an anus on fire .
I can lead you to brighter days 'woman' ...
take my head, but not to tight and follow me .

:LMAO:

Don't make me put my motherfucking fist through your head.

Stop with the nonsensical posts.

Reactions: X

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Are you a fatherfucker?

giphy.gif

i really didn’t. I saw how much effort you put in but it was way too long. I hope you’re not angry at me?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you have a womanly fiSt .. cute fingers well manicured nails ?
it all sounds doable ..
I can relieve the tension in every single one of your balloon knot wrinkles

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Are you a fatherfucker?

giphy.gif

i really didn’t. I saw how much effort you put in but it was way too long. I hope you’re not angry at me?

"Angry?" No. Tired of your stupidity? Yes. Now fuck off you erect cat dick.

• Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
it all sounds doable ..

Listen stupid. Get the fuck away from me you little fucking creepy bastard before I put Uncle DILF'S turtle dick in your mouth.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Are you a fatherfucker?

giphy.gif

She's angry at her daddy for inheriting his receeding hairline.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Are you a fatherfucker?

giphy.gif

and the scrotum looking chin

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it all sounds doable ..

Aren't you too old for her?

lol

she sounds old as well, just look at the case of the grumps this woman has, jeebus ..
I offer a balloon knot destress and she calls me names the wench .. :LMAO:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Are you a fatherfucker?

giphy.gif

I didn't notice her chin, I was too intrigued with the ginormous conehead...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Are you a fatherfucker?

giphy.gif

I didn't notice her chin, I was too intrigued with the ginormous conehead...
I just marveled at the fact that she's shaped like a flashlight

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Are you a fatherfucker?

LOL

Are you REALLY a woman ?

Since you're in the mood to make this 20 questions. I also have some "questions" for you:

-When did your fascination for Rassenkrieg's anus start? Was it when he bent over in that leather skirt? Or was it when he was wearing those pink spandex chaps with the crotch cut out?

-Can you count to ten and breathe at the same time?

-Why did your mom let a Jackass inseminate her?

-Is it true that BEnzo is 11-0 against you when you two sword fight with your pussies?

See how that works you fucking clown?
You 'scissor' with pussies.
That you Martini?
Doesn't matter. Dilf gonna fuck your shit up.
Maybe literally-
Lolzs

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just read your page 135 in this thread and do you know what I would do with you foul mouthed possum pie eating rednecks? I'd fucking wash your dirty mouths out with fucking soap. I've never met such a bunch off infantile, untamed apes straight out of the trees before.

You do not speak to woman like that no matter how the female acts.

Realgrim, is this your forum?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just read your page 135 in this thread and do you know what I would do with you foul mouthed possum pie eating rednecks? I'd fucking wash your dirty mouths out with fucking soap. I've never met such a bunch off infantile, untamed apes straight out of the trees before.

Shut up you pond scum

This thread is premium. You should pay me for reading 145 pages.

No, this is my site. The rest are admins.

What do you want you shit sniffer?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I assure you @holiday is no woman.

No how matter feminine his posts may appear to be

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is Caskur still under court order to wear a muzzle whenever she leaves the house?

Asking for a friend

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shut up you pond scum

How rude of you....
I insist you take that back,... NOW.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Bastard Factory just outed the Matrix

lol I was aiming for DoriaGays post above me

Flynnbecile is so dumb, her stupidity overloaded the code with duhhhhhhhh variables

"Dumb?" Huh? Wasn't it your "dumb" ass that went running around SG claiming I was an Artificial Intelligence like Siri?

Now. What kind of fucking moron posts unbelievably stupid shit like that?

Seriously, someone said that?:LOL2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
it all sounds doable ..

Listen stupid. Get the fuck away from me you little fucking creepy bastard before I put Uncle DILF'S turtle dick in your mouth.
That avatar...can’t take you seriously AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA :LOL2:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you pond scum

How rude of you....
I insist you take that back,... NOW.
Okay okay. No need to be so loud.

I take it back :daFuq: