This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dear Dorian

Flynn, I'm saying this now as a concerned fellow forum member and compassionate soul, this recent visit of yours has been an absolute bloodbath, let's be honest. You've basically had your guts verbally torn out and smeared all over the walls, akin to some 80's low budget zombie film. It's actually getting difficult to watch someone constantly humiliate themselves as you have been doing and your mouth be repeatedly used as a toilet by just about every single person on this forum.

Time to quit while you're behind, lick your wounds and comeback when you've got some more entertaining material, don't you think? Or failing that, adjust your shitty attitude and attempt to be a civil, contributing poster, as opposed to behaving like a rabid dog with an incontinence problem....

Upto you, it's just a thought.

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Advice ??

from a faggiT ?? :LMAO: :LMAO:

Please offer some moaRRR ... it was so interesting :LOL2:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You're so mad that you fucked up the quote, bless your spun out, junkie socks.

What the fuck that gotta do with you afraid to post your picture???
Are you a fatherfucker?

If I say "yes," will you then go kill yourself?

you, as a low life and pond scum, aren’t allowed to ask us alphas any questions. Are you a fatherfucker?yes or no, you enormous whoreson.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Are you a fatherfucker?

you, as a low life and pond scum, aren’t allowed to ask us alphas any questions. Are you a fatherfucker?yes or no, you enormous whoreson.
eat MY SHIT, Cum on my SHIT, and Die good with several of my MASSIVE BOSS LOGS in your mouth.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
fuck off, clown boi.
PfUoXTd.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
fuck off, clown boi.
PfUoXTd.jpg
awesome. you really don't have any idea on how my living/dead family would agree with you on this shit. seriously no trolling. 10/10

i was even called a clown by them many a time just months after that pic

oh i can't be nice to you. fuck off whoever you are. you are so lucky i'm drunk right now. i won't let down my guard ever when i'm sober. fuck i bet you are tracking me like the FBI oh shit...you are them aren't you?

@Bastard Factory delete this shit just in case she is working for them THEM? please dude

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Bore off you worthless twat.

Control yourself buddy .. just was wanting some moar awesome wordZ
i miss your Canuckian ass in bed. Just don't tell @Succubus about us. Your cock inside me I will never forget. Oops I thought I was PM'ing this. I swear to God.

It's okay :rightON:

Listen, that $5 I promised, you're gonna hafta' wait until payday
I can wait...forever if need be but I might need that amazing cock a few more times before the new year. Again your girl can't know about US. you two got awesome connection I wouldn't dare cum between you.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you a fatherfucker?

eat MY SHIT, Cum on my SHIT, and Die good with several of my MASSIVE BOSS LOGS in your mouth.
You're a clown. I cummeded on Karly. Lol. You loser whoreson. Junkie drinking alcohol addict.

Let me piss on your fat betsmale face. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Are you a fatherfucker?

You're a clown. I cummeded on Karly. Lol. You loser whoreson. Junkie drinking alcohol addict.

Let me piss on your fat betsmale face. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh
You have gone too far. You apologize right now or else...the kids in your family will be impregnanted with ALL my cum and Shat. I won't hold any of my SHAT back on them. No mercy on the pondscum kids and or grandkids you might have. They will be embarrassed to show themselves in public Poop on you weak ass nigger

Wannabe champ but really worthless CHUMP. DISMISSED.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's so wonderful to see Caskur has stopped posting

I seriously hope shes floating face down in a swamp littered with human excrement right now

Start the new year right

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dear Dorian

Flynn, I'm saying this now as a concerned fellow forum member and compassionate soul, this recent visit of yours has been an absolute bloodbath, let's be honest. You've basically had your guts verbally torn out and smeared all over the walls, akin to some 80's low budget zombie film. It's actually getting difficult to watch someone constantly humiliate themselves as you have been doing and your mouth be repeatedly used as a toilet by just about every single person on this forum.

Time to quit while you're behind, lick your wounds and comeback when you've got some more entertaining material, don't you think? Or failing that, adjust your shitty attitude and attempt to be a civil, contributing poster, as opposed to behaving like a rabid dog with an incontinence problem....

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Whatever tricycle you fell off of, you need to climb back on and keep heading down down the road to Get Fucked.

That's right after you post your picture. No shitty long winded stanza is going to change the fact you are a fucking pussy.

Last edited:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Whatever tricycle you fell off of, you need to climb back on and keep heading down down the road to Fuck Off.

That's right after you post your picture. No shitty long winded stanza is going to change the fact you are a fucking pussy.
Shut the fuck up Nigger!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you a fatherfucker?

Listen up shit for brains. The only way you and your motley crew of fuck ups and rejects would ever be considered "Alphas" would be if they as a collective could stick all their heads up your singular ass.

Furthermore you boring twat. If I catch you haunting my thread again without my permission again, I swear to your semen god that I will punt your motherfucking ass to the fucking moon and back, just like last fucking time.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you a fatherfucker?

Hey pal. Perhaps next time you could rephrase that in a language known to man?

Thanks in advance fuckface.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
fuck off, clown boi.
PfUoXTd.jpg

How fucking long did that monstrosity take to complete? 3 days of your pathetic life, locked in your mother's basement?

Are you going to "hack an avatar" with your newly made retarded looking Rembrandt? How much will YOU pay to have your trash published?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you a fatherfucker?

Listen up shit for brains. The only way you and your motley crew of fuck ups and rejects would ever be considered "Alphas" would be if they as a collective could stick all their heads up your singular ass.

Furthermore you boring twat. If I catch you haunting my thread again without my permission again, I swear to your semen god that I will punt your motherfucking ass to the fucking moon and back, just like last fucking time.

you sound like someone who hates his parents. Is that the case you kitten crusher of a whoreson?

cuck off you Covaids licker

• Funny
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Whatever tricycle you fell off of, you need to climb back on and keep heading down down the road to Fuck Off.

Why don't you lock yourself in a closet and have a fucking stroke already you overly boring toothless trailer goon.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Shut the fuck up Nigger!

How is it you're the proverbial pinata' at every forum you post on? Do you like having your ass kicked on a daily basis? I've seen a slight breeze knock you down.

Now shut the fuck up you fucking braindead dick licking zombie.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you a fatherfucker?

you sound like someone who hates his parents. Is that the case you kitten crusher of a whoreson?

You sound like someone with 4 dog dicks in your mouth, three male penis' in your vagina and Rassenkrieg's upper plate swirling around in your pussy.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you a fatherfucker?

You sound like someone with 4 dog dicks in your mouth, three male penis' in your vagina and Rassenkrieg's upper plate swirling around your in your pussy.
Oh, fuck off. Away! Away with you!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are you a fatherfucker?

You sound like someone with 4 dog dicks in your mouth, three male penis' in your vagina and Rassenkrieg's upper plate swirling around your in your pussy.
What's next? You going to call him El Senior Poopy pants then lob a spitball in his general direction you repressed fuckup?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dear Dorian

Best regards,

Your Aryan Superior

Why don't you lock yourself in a closet and have a fucking stroke already you overly boring toothless trailer goon.

Are you a fatherfucker?

Oh, fuck off. Away! Away with you!

What? No more talk about being a "father fucker?" No more talk about you being an "Alpha?" That's what I thought you pea brained bitch.

Now. Seriously. Do you really want me to reach deep into my purse and bring out that titanium bat with your name on it? Then proceed to beat you fucking silly like I did last time you tried showing me your vaginal lips?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dorian says I've been excommunicated from her trailer park due to my insistence that running water and working toilets invariably contribute to proper hygiene