This is what I will never understand about some religions

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I've got lots of catlicks in my fam but at least they arent gaytheists. I'd disown any faggit, gaytheist, muhzie, satanist, from my fam IN A FUKIN HEARTBEAT!!! Pretty damn easy to understand why, having known how fucked up and amoral all those cunts are. Faggits and gaytheists are the worst though by far.
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.
.We haven't enough posters with absolutely no honor here.
You are a fine addition to that demographic.

Presidential Election
Updated:Dec 29, 2020, 6:07 AM EST|Checking for updates in00:03

Joe Biden
306 electoral votes 81,281,888 popular votes 51.38%

Donald Trump
232 electoral votes 74,223,251 popular votes 46.91%

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why are you such a sucker Lok?
LOL! Lemme know when they're convicted, moron.

Another truth hater. He’ll go down with the orange faced dead man walking. You never answered. Why are you such a sucker?

Semen serious question, your ex wife was Jewish right? Was she religious or an atheist Jew?

Probably an atheist. She got with a pig after all...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've got lots of catlicks in my fam but at least they arent gaytheists. I'd disown any faggit, gaytheist, muhzie, satanist, from my fam IN A FUKIN HEARTBEAT!!! Pretty damn easy to understand why, having known how fucked up and amoral all those cunts are. Faggits and gaytheists are the worst though by far.
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

There's no honour with deep state/nevertrumper/DNC skulduggery...

...try again.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Another truth hater. He’ll go down with the orange faced dead man walking. You never answered. Why are you such a sucker?

Semen serious question, your ex wife was Jewish right? Was she religious or an atheist Jew?

You’ll never know amigo. I can tell you she had her own money, and wasn’t afraid to spend it. She was a savage in the rack. Maybe some day you’ll find one.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She never met your favorite hubby Frank.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump
LMFAO! ^^^^ this faggit believes dementia joe got 11 million more votes that the obongo!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

There's no honour with deep state/nevertrumper/DNC skulduggery...

...try again.

How many time are you gonna strike out DD?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm sorry that you were so gullible after years of others realizing I was playing around. Sorry about your grey matter...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump
LMFAO! ^^^^ this faggit believes dementia joe got 11 million more votes that the obongo!!! BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

Isn’t it wonderful that the US voting public voted fatso out?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get paid in a few days. I'll have to give the no legged dude a hundo in major semen's memory! LOL!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sorry that you were so gullible after years of others realizing I was playing around. Sorry about your grey matter...

Atleast my Grey matter isn’t freeze dried.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

By "US voting public" you mean poll workers who closed the doors, tossed out Republican observers, and proceeded to pull out fake ballots and run them through the machines all night long. Yea bozo, its all on tape and tesitfied via affidavit by dozens.
PWN3D!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

You mean the US voting public not being able to realize, overall, simple mathematical inconsistencies with their vote? :LOL1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I get paid in a few days. I'll have to give the no legged dude a hundo in major semen's memory! LOL!

Pay day? Another $250. Yeah send it all. How are the food lines in the rust belt these days Einstein?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You’ll never know amigo. I can tell you she had her own money, and wasn’t afraid to spend it. She was a savage in the rack. Maybe some day you’ll find one.

I was just wondering whether you were as hostile towards Judaism as you are with Christianity? If she was religious, you must have had to respect her faith.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

By "US voting public" you mean poll workers who closed the doors, tossed out Republican observers, and proceeded to pull out fake ballots and run them through the machines all night long. Yea bozo, its all on tape and tesitfied via affidavit by dozens.
PWN3D!

You believe anything NOT CONNECTED TO FACT. Cool way to live.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Nor is mine, but my grey matter had enough sense to feed a family of four over the next 5 years come rain or shine...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was just wondering whether you were as hostile towards Judaism as you are with Christianity? If she was religious, you must have had to respect her faith.

Scouse. In my mind all religion sucks. I follow none of them.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nor is mine, but my grey matter had enough sense to feed a family of four over the next 5 years come rain or shine...

Awesome DD. Freeze dried food for 5 years. Must be some accomplishment knowing you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pay day? Another $250. Yeah send it all. How are the food lines in the rust belt these days Einstein?
LOL! more like $200K+ for the year, tard.

The gas station attendant makes $200k, that lives in the rust belt? I doubt it.
I quit paying SSI in September, moron. Figure it out.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Awesome DD. Freeze dried food for 5 years. Must be some accomplishment knowing you.

You do realize freeze dried foods (the better quality ones) only have a vacuum packed and nitrogen sealed capsule that reconstitute almost perfectly as the day they were processed fresh?

Maybe you should research the science instead of think they're MRE's.

But that would take a curiosity and higher brain power, so I forgive you for your inabilities.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump
LMFAO! ^^^^

The gist of the complaints: Total turnout in places such as Hennepin County was more than 90 percent of registered voters. Critics say those numbers seem implausibly high and imply that some sort of fraud is a more likely explanation.

These critiques are off-base for two reasons:

First, they don’t provide any context. It can seem implausible that Hennepin County had 755,604 votes in 2020 — 90.4 percent of its 835,446 registered voters. But that’s not unique. Hennepin County’s turnout as a share of registered voters was 90.2 percent in 2016, and 92.1 percent in 2008.

Nor is this something that happens only in DFL strongholds. Wright County gave Trump 61.9 percent of the vote this year; it had 82,405 votes, or 94.3 percent of its 87,361 registered voters. Sherburne County had 92 percent turnout and gave Trump 65.1 percent of the vote; Morrison County was Trump’s best county in the state at 75.8 percent, and it had 93.5 percent turnout.

etc....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Look at the DNC dildo try to explain away a miscarriage of voters rights... lol