This is what I will never understand about some religions

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know people troll for laughs here but it is really poor form to attack someone's family.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why are you such a sucker Lok?
LOL! Lemme know when they're convicted, moron.

Another truth hater. He’ll go down with the orange faced dead man walking. You never answered. Why are you such a sucker?

Semen serious question, your ex wife was Jewish right? Was she religious or an atheist Jew?
He was married to a filthy jew?

That explains the low brain function

was she the hooknose or the big burly type?

No idea, he gets very coy when the subject is brought up. :LOL1:
Maybe he got stuck with the big burly that came fitted with the hooknose

I bet she smelled like a wet sheep when she got really worked up and pissy :ROFL:

Unlike your 2 that still continue to suck you dry Stubby.
I know people troll for laughs her but it is really poor form to attack someone's family.

No worries. She was smart, rich and muy linda. She didn’t like the tropics.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
God declared having sex with a close relative to be worthy of the death penalty.
Where'd "He" do that, lokturd? Chapter/verse.
I dunno about close relatives since Adam's sons would have needed to bang out their sisters in order to multiply as he commanded

But.

He did say men who lay down with other men are detestable tho, which puts in in that high risk category, good sir.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Another truth hater. He’ll go down with the orange faced dead man walking. You never answered. Why are you such a sucker?

Semen serious question, your ex wife was Jewish right? Was she religious or an atheist Jew?

I bet she smelled like a wet sheep when she got really worked up and pissy :ROFL:

I know people troll for laughs her but it is really poor form to attack someone's family.

I wish you were right sewagemajor. My second wife used to suck my asshole right out my peehole.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wish you were right sewagemajor. My second wife used to suck my asshole right out my peehole.

She must have been real flexible to get down that low Stubby. Did she leave ya for another Dwarf?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God declared having sex with a close relative to be worthy of the death penalty.
Are you kidding me, you retarded ass clown? There's all kinds of chapters and verses! Tell ya what, you fukin ignoramus motherfucker, type in " Biblical penalty for having sex with relatives" in Google and spend the next few hours reading.

MUTHERFUK!! You're stupider than owl shit on a hot summer day! Maybe you could ask me where it says you shouldnt put a screen door on a fukin submarine next.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Are you kidding me, you retarded ass clown? There's all kinds of chapters and verses! Tell ya what, you fukin ignoramus motherfucker, type in " Biblical penalty for having sex with relatives" in Google and spend the next few hours reading.

MUTHERFUK!! You're stupider than owl shit on a hot summer day! Maybe you could ask me where it says you shouldnt put a screen door on a fukin submarine next.
Oh - so nun then. Thanks so much for playing lozer, honorless, loktardumb.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Many, you retarded faggit. Read a book.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

So you should have it at your fingertips.

Book, Chapter verse, loktard.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She must have been real flexible to get down that low Stubby.
Are you a new comer to the idea of fellatio in a horizontal position you self owning fuckup?

Is that because the girls you force to go down on you are under 12 and therefore can give you head standing up?

Gosh, you're so fucking stupid it hurts just reading you at times

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How can any so-called religion disown beloved family members who leave their religion? IMO, any religion that does that is a cult. Period.

I have two friends whose parents completely disowned them when they left a particular "religion." Parents refusing to speak to their own children for such a reason? Reprehensible.
yet ANOTHER random brain fart immortalized into a thread

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How can any so-called religion disown beloved family members who leave their religion? IMO, any religion that does that is a cult. Period.

I have two friends whose parents completely disowned them when they left a particular "religion." Parents refusing to speak to their own children for such a reason? Reprehensible.
yet ANOTHER random brain fart immortalized into a thread

Unlike the wisdom you impart in each and every one of the jewels you post.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
D270802-F-5276-4506-8-A46-C347640-A8-C82.jpg

Religion = Power

Religion is a Con and just a tool for corruption

Ethics are based in religions, and more people need to be ethical than they need to be deeply religious...

Like these folks? Religion floats on ignorance and fools money
I gotta ask, major semen, WTF do you have against ruling by Gods Law? After all, that motherfucker on the left would have been burned at the stake by now.

Why in God's name did you come here? God told me that you're a big fucking asshole.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So you should have it at your fingertips.

Book, Chapter verse, loktard.
Of course I have it at my fingertips, tard. You do too.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldnt stay in my echo chamber forever, fantastic as it is.

If it's fantastic for you why not?

Religion = Power

Ethics are based in religions, and more people need to be ethical than they need to be deeply religious...

I gotta ask, major semen, WTF do you have against ruling by Gods Law? After all, that motherfucker on the left would have been burned at the stake by now.

Why in God's name did you come here? God told me that you're a big fucking asshole.
religions dont shun ppl, ppl do

idiot

idiot

Brilliant!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Religion = Power

Well, goober, you could have just asked me. I'd have told you what an asshole I am. One thing about me, I'm right, and I dont lie. Oops, sorry, that was TWO things! See how honest I am!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Religion = Power

idiot

idiot

Brilliant!
u seem flustered with all that quoting

Dr Bill Jiden

Religion = Power

Well, goober, you could have just asked me. I'd have told you what an asshole I am. One thing about me, I'm right, and I dont lie. Oops, sorry, that was TWO things!

Why would I talk to you when I have God talking to me?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Religion = Power

Well, goober, you could have just asked me. I'd have told you what an asshole I am. One thing about me, I'm right, and I dont lie. Oops, sorry, that was TWO things!

Because He doesnt.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Religion = Power

idiot

idiot

Brilliant!
You should be a dear and go fix me a sammie or somethin.

Dr Bill Jiden

Religion = Power

idiot

idiot

Brilliant!

I'm a bit confused as well.

Dr Bill Jiden

Religion = Power

Because He doesnt.

Says you.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

People are allowed to have contact with family according to the Bible. If a person is shunned or disfellowshipped the contact is limited to secular matters and no religious talk is allowed from the christen's standpoint.

Your friends either lied to you or didn't have a full understanding of disfellowshipping... that is the Christian Bible.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scientologist cut off people when they leave as do Muslims... actually muslims are allowed to kill unbelievers.