This is what I will never understand about some religions

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've got lots of catlicks in my fam but at least they arent gaytheists. I'd disown any faggit, gaytheist, muhzie, satanist, from my fam IN A FUKIN HEARTBEAT!!! Pretty damn easy to understand why, having known how fucked up and amoral all those cunts are. Faggits and gaytheists are the worst though by far.
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.
.We haven't enough posters with absolutely no honor here.
You are a fine addition to that demographic.

Presidential Election
Updated:Dec 29, 2020, 6:07 AM EST|Checking for updates in00:03

Joe Biden
306 electoral votes 81,281,888 popular votes 51.38%

Donald Trump
232 electoral votes 74,223,251 popular votes 46.91%

There's no honour with deep state/nevertrumper/DNC skulduggery...

...try again.

How many time are you gonna strike out DD?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why are you such a sucker Lok?
LOL! Lemme know when they're convicted, moron.

Another truth hater. He’ll go down with the orange faced dead man walking. You never answered. Why are you such a sucker?

Semen serious question, your ex wife was Jewish right? Was she religious or an atheist Jew?

You’ll never know amigo. I can tell you she had her own money, and wasn’t afraid to spend it. She was a savage in the rack. Maybe some day you’ll find one.

I was just wondering whether you were as hostile towards Judaism as you are with Christianity? If she was religious, you must have had to respect her faith.

Scouse. In my mind all religion sucks. I follow none of them.
Look at the DNC dildo try to explain away a miscarriage of voters rights... lol
93.5 % turnout in Trump counties - positive proof of Repooplickin voter fraud.

OK. How did my thread about the practice of shunning family members turn into a thread about election results?

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I've got lots of catlicks in my fam but at least they arent gaytheists. I'd disown any faggit, gaytheist, muhzie, satanist, from my fam IN A FUKIN HEARTBEAT!!! Pretty damn easy to understand why, having known how fucked up and amoral all those cunts are. Faggits and gaytheists are the worst though by far.
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

...try again.

Another truth hater. He’ll go down with the orange faced dead man walking. You never answered. Why are you such a sucker?

Semen serious question, your ex wife was Jewish right? Was she religious or an atheist Jew?

You’ll never know amigo. I can tell you she had her own money, and wasn’t afraid to spend it. She was a savage in the rack. Maybe some day you’ll find one.

I was just wondering whether you were as hostile towards Judaism as you are with Christianity? If she was religious, you must have had to respect her faith.

OK. How did my thread about the practice of shunning family members turn into a thread about election results?
Ok, pardons. I was welcoming lokmerde, who refused to honor an agreement we'd made.

We're talking about honor killings?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

1985 just called

Something about wanting their wannabe who's trying to talk cool back.

I told them you were busying being a waste of oxygen right and and would call them back once you were done raping the kids trapped in your closet

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hahaha... 110-120% turnout over voter registration and with clear indications of fraud across many levels, but nothing to see here...

....putz! :LMAO2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He was married to a filthy jew?

That explains the low brain function

was she the hooknose or the big burly type?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

...try again.

Leftists shun facts.

Enjoy!!! :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you'll eagerly follow little girls home from school tho you fucking rodent

Holliday

Banned
Banned
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

...try again.

Leftists shun facts.

You claiming to be a leftist now? You, lokmerde, Harry - leftists?
I know you're commie symapatizers, like all Trumptards. Putin lovers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I get paid in a few days. I'll have to give the no legged dude a hundo in major semen's memory! LOL!

Pay day? Another $250. Yeah send it all. How are the food lines in the rust belt these days Einstein?
LOL! more like $200K+ for the year, tard.

The gas station attendant makes $200k, that lives in the rust belt? I doubt it.
I quit paying SSI in September, moron. Figure it out.
He doesn't have a big enough IQ to figure out what you're talking about here.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's sad what fluoride and chlorine do...

It eats away what's left of your brains, Holliday...

Holliday

Banned
Banned
How can any so-called religion disown beloved family members who leave their religion? IMO, any religion that does that is a cult. Period.

I have two friends whose parents completely disowned them when they left a particular "religion." Parents refusing to speak to their own children for such a reason? Reprehensible.
What group are you referring to, Lotus?
People don't always live the finer tenets of the religion the espouse to.
...and the outer teachings and hidden often aren't a match.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

...try again.

Ok, pardons. I was welcoming lokmerde, who refused to honor an agreement we'd made.

LOL! Bring it on faggit! And for fux sakes, you clowns cant seem to address the video of ballots being brought in AFTER election monitors being thrown out and counting supposedly being shut down PLUS all the signed affidavits. Proof positive of rampant election fraud. PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

...try again.

Leftists shun facts.

You claiming to be a leftist now? You, lokmerde, Harry - leftists?
I know you're commie symapatizers, like all Trumptards. Putin lovers.
Putin lover? Meanwhile, you twats employed Putins tactics and stole the election. Putin would be proud of you. Hell, I wouldnt be surprised if Putin helped you faggits. No doubt the chinks and russians HATE Trump for holding their feet to the fire.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait until she figures out Muslims kill people for leaving their religion.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How can any so-called religion disown beloved family members who leave their religion? IMO, any religion that does that is a cult. Period.

I have two friends whose parents completely disowned them when they left a particular "religion." Parents refusing to speak to their own children for such a reason? Reprehensible.

Well, be that as it may, I know two totally unrelated people in different parts of the country, and both of their parents ostracized them. One family who did so was ordered by the church elder to do it. It was a horrible case. Her father molested her, and the church elder kicked her to the curb when she reported it. Fucked up her entire life because she had no family at all when she entered adulthood.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God declared having sex with a close relative to be worthy of the death penalty. Good job at eliminating the death penalty and kicking God out of public schools, libs! Fukin tards.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
God declared having sex with a close relative to be worthy of the death penalty. Good job at eliminating the death penalty and kicking God out of public schools, libs! Fukin tards.

I had a 3rd cousin hit on me and a 5th cousin...

...nobody knew until both parents put two and two together... we didn't know personally.

How close is close relative and how does your God feel about blowjobs and hand trolleys?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...nobody knew until both parents put two and two together... we didn't know personally.

How close is close relative and how does your God feel about blowjobs and hand trolleys?
Well, I'd say use some fukin common sense but not one of you clowns is capable cause you're too fukin busy chasing exceptions to the rule.

Say for instance, you and your sister were separated at birth and wound up married with keyuds. Well, here comes ol Lokmar, spoiling your happy by telling you you're brother and sister and have to divorce and then you dont. Lokmars gonna burn both ya cunts at the stake! Get it, faggit lover?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
. Oh, hey lozer.
I'm so glad to see you.

Presidential Election

Joe Biden

Donald Trump

...try again.

LOL! Bring it on faggit! And for fux sakes, you clowns cant seem to address the video of ballots being brought in AFTER election monitors being thrown out and counting supposedly being shut down PLUS all the signed affidavits. Proof positive of rampant election fraud. PWN3D!
But just imagine the same circumstance in reverse

they'd be castrating what's left of their tiny cocks in fits of rage

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well, I'd say use some fukin common sense but not one of you clowns is capable cause you're too fukin busy chasing exceptions to the rule.

Say for instance, you and your sister were separated at birth and wound up married with keyuds. Well, here comes ol Lokmar, spoiling your happy by telling you you're brother and sister and have to divorce and then you dont. Lokmars gonna burn both ya cunts at the stake! Get it, faggit lover?

So you'd continue to fuck your brother after finding out he was your brother because of lubs?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Try again fred. That wasnt even a decent try. You never did tell me, are you a faggit or is one of your scumbag relatives one? Doesnt matter, both of you cunts should burn at the stake.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Try again fred. That wasnt even a decent try. You never did tell me, are you a faggit or is one of your scumbag relatives one? Doesnt matter, both of you cunts should burn at the stake.

Was this directed at me?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Well, be that as it may, I know two totally unrelated people in different parts of the country, and both of their parents ostracized them. One family who did so was ordered by the church elder to do it. It was a horrible case. Her father molested her, and the church elder kicked her to the curb when she reported it. Fucked up her entire life because she had no family at all when she entered adulthood.
Is it that People of Praise cult that Amy Coney Barrett is mixed up with?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No idea, he gets very coy when the subject is brought up. :LOL1:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No idea, he gets very coy when the subject is brought up. :LOL1:
Maybe he got stuck with the big burly that came fitted with the hooknose

I bet she smelled like a wet sheep when she got really worked up and pissy :ROFL: