This sounds like pure confidence in our current administration

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Army General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, compared the current era to other major geopolitical shifts in world history, including the fall of Rome and the collapse of the Soviet Union."

I wonder if the leftist boomers here will still have Russian wet dreams and keep checking in their closets for "putanists" long after China grabs the reigns?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Russia could go to war with the state of Rhode Island and lose and these fuckwits want the population to focus on them as the threat.

Meanwhile china, our active enemy, is doubling in strength every year and will be in a position to decimate us in less than a decade

idiots

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Russia could go to war with the state of Rhode Island and lose and these fuckwits want the population to focus on them as the threat.

Meanwhile china, our active enemy, is doubling in strength every year and will be in a position to decimate us in less than a decade

idiots

We could have Chinese concentration camps here to detain everyone the government calls a domestic terrorists and these psychos are so brainwashed they would be turning their own family members in.

Cuz.....democracy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

idiots

We could have Chinese concentration camps here to detain everyone the government calls a domestic terrorists and these psychos are so brainwashed they would be turning their own family members in.

Cuz.....democracy.

pizurvvve demockcrisy!!!!!

2pi1lk.jpg

Will I get in trouble for posting Admin's actual photo?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

idiots

Cuz.....democracy.

pizurvvve demockcrisy!!!!!

2pi1lk.jpg

Will I get in trouble for posting Admin's actual photo?

That should be his avatar lol.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Dovey Dumfuk, this has been developing over decades, but at least you intellectually well above any Red v. Blue silliness.