This thread is not about Dovey!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So it's a NO from Nurse Dovey. Black, Brown and Yellow people cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.
^^^^This is retarded!

So you can explain then can ye L? Good.

Can a black man inherit the Kingdom of God?
ANYONE, can be saved and go to heaven. Even a blind, no legged, no armed, retard. Feel better?

But can he be black, brown or yellow in Trump's post modernism?
Did I not answer the question already?

No you didn't. Say it.

I said ANYONE. That would include black brown mixed up yellow red and whatever other bucket you come up with IF and ONLY IF they accept Christ and the conditions laid out in the NT.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So it's a NO from Nurse Dovey. Black, Brown and Yellow people cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.
^^^^This is retarded!

ANYONE, can be saved and go to heaven. Even a blind, no legged, no armed, retard. Feel better?

No you didn't. Say it.

I said ANYONE. That would include black brown mixed up yellow red and whatever other bucket you come up with IF and ONLY IF they accept Christ and the conditions laid out in the NT.

See, how hard was dat?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^^This is retarded!

No you didn't. Say it.

See, how hard was dat?
Just as easy as the first time.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So if Blacks are allowed in heaven, what about far right racist scum that think blacks are scum....are they allowed in heaven?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It took you seventeen minutes to know what I knew the second I finished reading my King James bible, when I was 5.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Who's going to be the new Rangers manager C?

I don't know mate. I've just beem rueing the last 16 in Europe. 4 English clubs left in. City get Sporting CP 2nd in the Portugeuse league. Man United get Athletico Madrid, 4th in Spain. Chelsea get Lille, 8th in France and we get fuckin Inter Milan. Flying high at the top in Italy (perhaps the only league to be level with the Premiership).

Talk about fuckin doing things the hard way!!

Rant off.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Who's going to be the new Rangers manager C?

I don't know mate. I've just beem rueing the last 16 in Europe. 4 English clubs left in. City get Sporting CP 2nd in the Portugeuse league. Man United get Athletico Madrid, 4th in Spain. Chelsea get Lille, 8th in France and we get fuckin Inter Milan. Flying high at the top in Italy (perhaps the only league to be level with the Premiership).

Talk about fuckin doing things the hard way!!

Rant off.

No rant accepted, a perfectly gid appraisal of the European Championship as always C.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It took you seventeen minutes to know what I knew the second I finished reading my King James bible, when I was 5.
No. Again, incorrect.

What are ye saying, I didn't getting a higher moral understanding of social rectitude than you when I was 5?
I havent a clue what you are saying. When I bothered to reply to your spam question, it was with an answer I knew since I went to Bible school.