This thread is not about Dovey!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Simply by saying they can, means you are not a pile of shite I deliberately stood in to prove my point.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
You will have a like fur yer own optimism in your own horrific understanding of empathy.

Tell us what ye really fink about black and brown people, and the yellow ones. Especially the Yellow ones. I was married to a yellow one.

I have no idea whatsoever why you are so focused on race. I think its gross.

My "horrific understanding" of empathy is the correct one .....not this shallow and dehumanizing view you have of other human beings.

I think you are a self loathing racist who thinks if you are on commy side of politics you can make up for your own lack of empathy and understanding.

Like the majority of leftards you just dont register any information that doesnt fit into your narrow world view.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You will have a like fur yer own optimism in your own horrific understanding of empathy.

Tell us what ye really fink about black and brown people, and the yellow ones. Especially the Yellow ones. I was married to a yellow one.

I have no idea whatsoever why you are so focused on race. I think its gross.

My "horrific understanding" of empathy is the correct one .....not this shallow and dehumanizing view you have of other human beings.

I think you are a self loathing racist who thinks if you are on commy side of politics you can make up for your own lack of empathy and understanding.

Can a black man inherit the Kingdom of God?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I suppose I am a racist...because I know you are human scum that wid have to take an elevator 100 stories up, just to become human scum.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I fot Foxy was going to sort me out in real time in stanza?

I must huv mis-read.

that's Poppy's world. you would have to step up and out of trollville to play that game.

I did, and you don't have the talent to turn up while claiming you could have if ye wanted too. It's one of your most endearing qualities.

Falling back on an account of yerself that divorced you long ago speaks volumes about why you cannot speak volumes.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So it's a NO from Nurse Dovey. Black, Brown and Yellow people cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.
^^^^This is retarded!

So you can explain then can ye L? Good.

ANYONE, can be saved and go to heaven. Even a blind, no legged, no armed, retard. Feel better?

But can he be black, brown or yellow in Trump's post modernism?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So it's a NO from Nurse Dovey. Black, Brown and Yellow people cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.
^^^^This is retarded!

ANYONE, can be saved and go to heaven. Even a blind, no legged, no armed, retard. Feel better?

Did I not answer the question already?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
^^^^This is retarded!

Did I not answer the question already?

No you didn't. Say it.