This thread is not about Dovey!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So this second eviction ....based on what theyve posted....was either Christmas of 2019....or Christmas of 2020.

No clue which one they said.

Christmas of 2019 was a really good Christmas. Definately no eviction. We actually spent a bit more than normal that year on the kids.

It's just fucking weird lol. I dont understand the motive behind posting shit like that but then again I'm not a wack job.
It's got fuck all to do with him or anybody else... He's clearly dying to see you miserable to give him some satisfaction which is the pure definition of TOXIC! His life's shit so everyone elses must be shit, I know a few like that too...

True true but that ain't ever gonna happen lmao

I'm just not miserable. Not ashamed of myself. Im good.

He needs to deal with him lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
1Ht7.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovzo be having meltie after meltie….

Gotta suck huh that nobody wanted your ass anywhere near their real life, eh?

Haw Haw

Who?

Who is "nobody"?

Is this the part where you pretend I'm the one trying to insert myself into YOUR real life as you go trying to dig up info and call people in MINE?

Lmao get help.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I read his posts in his voice and it's awesome :LOL3:

He gets pissed when I remind him of it

Why would I be pissed?

To your tiny little mind I sound 'Awesome' anyway and I can only play to the available audience.

Whether your delusion endows me with a Brummie accent or not is of little concern. Personnaly I struggled to geographically place your generic Beanerspeak Murican accent other than to say it normally belongs to somebody asking if I want fries with that or inquiring if I want fresh towels.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why would I be pissed?

To your tiny little mind I sound 'Awesome' anyway and I can only play to the available audience.

Whether your delusion endows me with a Brummie accent or not is of little concern. Personnaly I struggled to geographically place your generic Beanerspeak Murican accent other than to say it normally belongs to somebody asking if I want fries with that or asking if I want fresh towels.

Yup, you is pissed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why would I be pissed?

Whether your delusion endows me with a Brummie accent or not is of little concern. Personnaly I struggled to geographically place your generic Beanerspeak Murican accent other than to say it normally belongs to somebody asking if I want fries with that or inquiring if I want fresh towels.

Flea doesnt have any accent! Shes got a bit of a CA tinge and she talks fast but no accent!

To you we probably both have one lol

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I've never heard him speak, but scousers generally most certainly do not sound anything like Ozzy Osbourne. LOL

I don't sound Scouse either mate. More of a slightly posh Lancastrian. i've never spoken whilst in a state bad enough that my voice could be comparable to that of the experimental chemist's guinea Pig that is John on a good day.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

Nah. We're bombarded with American TV and those who don't identify with the Mid Atlantic drawl process are reasonably easy to fit on a map.

Until 30 years ago you all thought we talked like BBC news presenters anyway.

That musta bin a shock. :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I spoke to Scoundral I was doing a home cold turkey detox from suboxone(that i was given by my doctor for PAIN. I needed a longer term option for a bit and didnt want to risk relapsing with pills. It was actually a really bad decision and that cold turkey cut off was NO joke lol)

So I might have just heard Ozzy because of that lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nah. We're bombarded with American TV and those who don't identify with the Mid Atlantic drawl process are reasonably easy to fit on a map.

Until 30 years ago you all thought we talked like BBC news presenters anyway.

That musta bin a shock. :Happy5:

Nope! I've actually met a good handful of people who came here from various places in the UK. England mostly.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I've never heard him speak, but scousers generally most certainly do not sound anything like Ozzy Osbourne. LOL

I don't sound Scouse either mate. More of a slightly posh Lancastrian. i've never spoken whilst in a state bad enough that my voice could be comparable to that of the experimental chemist's guinea Pig that is John on a good day.

Don’t be insulted. Deb sounds like that too lol

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

@Flea. Bwahahaha. I think (Southerner) Deb may be even more baffled than me Lol

@ Dove Did I sound like they'd slowed the tape and recorded me in a massive Live Room? Yeah, I've had that trip.

@ X. Indeed. BBC newsreaders all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Flea. Bwahahaha. I think (Southerner) Deb may be even more baffled than me Lol

@ Dove Did I sound like they'd slowed the tape and recorded me in a massive Live Room? Yeah, I've had that trip.

@ X. Indeed. BBC newsreaders all.

Yeah kinda lol

It was a rough few months honestly. Those first two weeks were HELL.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
It was a rough few months honestly. Those first two weeks were HELL.

I came off Subbies cold and yeah the first two weeks were hell. Locked in a room with tins of beans, bottled water and a bucket for bodily fluids (of which there were many). Didn't even think to stock up with paracetamol which I regretted almost immediately but I must admit that after two weeks I was dione and felt pretty good. First day out I did have a massive vitamin injection and that helped. I did it once. I'm not stupid enough to go back for seconds.