This thread is not about Dovey!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Bahahaha yeah sure, Poof. In sure you had another secret house you just didnt tell me about because it was part of your MASTER troll.
I did.

Sucks that’s the truth of the matter and more then enough proof that you were nothing but a notch off the bucket list for fantastic content.

I mean seriously, who the fuck is going to show some nutjob off the internet exactly where they lived? You, stupid, are a nutjob. You got nothing out the deal but dick. That should have been enough but you wanted more and no offense, you aren’t worth it or the effort. You, dumbass, we’re married. And considering how deranged you are lord knows there’s no way anything remotely not mental was dumb enough to marry you and there was no way in hell I was showing you where my kids sleep.

Let this sink in slow inside that narcissistic brain of yours- you were trolled. By me and my ex. She thought you were pathetic btw and did me a solid. When you called her, she was texting me. Da fuk you thought you could manipulate the mother of my kids. (Giggles)

Dovzo the Stupid said:
First it was you fixed it up and cleaned it. Then it was you moved. Now it's you never lived there and were just trolling me :LOL3:
I did fix the place up. I did move out everything. Since you like to google, go check all the certifications I had to get for all the work done. I’m almost positive they are online. You, stupid, didn’t see any of the signs because you were too much into me. Remember the first meet up and I said I was a ten minute walk away from it?

Whoops

Wait, didn’t you bring up the whole no bedsheets all the time? When nobody was even sleeping on those beds until you got an itch in your pants?

Whoops

Dovzo, you are an idiot.

Dovzo the evicted said:
*****Longish Post Alert about the eVicShIoNs*****

And yeah yeah you keep talking about "evictions" that never even happened as if you do not have a record of actual evictions.
Sure I do.

When I was like 22. (Snickers)

You were what? A middle aged woman with kids who was driving two states over to get fucked instead of handling her own responsibilities.

See, stupid, that’s the difference. If the roles were reversed no offense, I wouldn’t be on message boards playing victim I’d be busting my ass to get my shit in order. So let’s not try and say your situation is similar to the evictions I got over 20 years ago.

That’s just stupid.

Deadbeat Dovzo said:
There was no eviction, we paid off the lease and moved.

This is a lie and everyone knows it. You don’t get kicked out of a home if you pay your rent.

1. The first eviction wasn’t paid off by you, it was a handout after you were ordered to leave. If you had a five day notice, you got evicted. And that you did. Wasn’t I there when that shit was posted on your front door? (Snickers) Of course you paid it off, you owed the fucking money.

2. The second eviction you still owe money to some rental office. This mysterious eviction happened one year later and if anybody wants proof you know how to get it.She says she never was evicted but a rental company just evicted her for some strange reason. Now, Dovzo here lies, I really don’t think some leasing company is going to risk their integrity and stature to witch hunt some crazy woman, but that’s just me.

Dovzo The Liar said:
how is that any of your fucking business either way?

Oh, probably like getting my ex wife involved in something she had nothing to do with?

See, that was fatal attraction type shit. That scene when Glenn Close was sitting there chatting with Micheal Douglas wife when he gets home? Same fucking thing in the internet age.

Dear readers, put yourself in my shoes;

If you have a fling with a skank, and that skank starts calling your ex’s trying to manipulate sympathy from them, how would you feel?

Answer- Like Micheal Douglas in fatal attraction.

I had to pay to have security installed at my ex wife’s house because of you, stupid.

I mean… I don’t drive, right? If putting your address on a box was that hard, you could have;

A) used your old address
B) used the police station’s address because you did indeed call the cops over a video game and even they said you were a loon.
C) put no address and shipped it with a tracking number.

If I recall, a fucking tracking number was like pulling teeth. I get shit shipped every day without a return address, the USPS isn’t stupid like you.

Dovzo The Victim said:
So basically you either tried cyber stalking me on the internet long after I made it clear I wanted nothing to do with you in real life whatsoever and found some record of that one eviction and you're an intrusive idiot and then lied and claimed one of my "friends" told you this(because it never happened so I certainly was not telling anyone it was) or you made the entire thing up. Its fucking stupid.

Yes, one of your friends slid into my DM’s. I thought it was funny. If other ppl were looking you up deal with them, not me. I found the humor in a old ass woman who can’t keep a roof over her kids heads talking all this jibberish about yours truly being some horrible father when my kids have always had a roof over their heads.

Cope

Me First Dovzo said:
And btw, one of your "friends" who was disturbed by your ranting on your forum about how you were trying to track down information on me and posting about it SHOWED it to me.
That shit was posted in a forum that wasn’t walled. Anybody could have seen it. Again, nobody was tracking down your information, that’s the truth, but in your feeble mind I’m positive whatever voices you hear in your head have more bearing.

See, you cyber stalked my ex because I didn’t tell you anything about her. You even admitted to it.

How did you get her address if I didn’t give it to you? Hmmm?

And like I said, if somebody DM’d me with a title “you wanna see something funny?”, deal with them, not me, creeper.

Dovzo Flailing said:
And you are such a fucking idiot you are claiming that I got evicted during a period in my state where no one could get evicted. There was an eviction block in place. So explain how I managed to get evicted during that time? When there was eviction protection? How did that happen, dumb ass? You had people genuinely concerned and reaching out to me to see if I was okay, ffs.
If memory serves me the day the eviction protection expired you got served papers. Like, they didn’t even wait a day to drop that shit on your front door.

See, you are so irrelevant I don’t even remember your name, but that’s truth.

And ppl know it’s the truth.(closes eyes and grins)

Dovzo is stupid mad said:
Yeah let's go tell people a family is being evicted during a time where TONS of people were struggling horribly from Covid measures losing jobs and income. I ended up just showing a few people that Michigan wasnt even allowing evictions because they were so concerned.

How fucking TONE DEAF. Could it be more obvious that Pooftard is NOT part of the working class? To go online thinking a family getting evicted during government pandemic measures is some big embarrassing event instead of a tragic one? Smdh!
No, it means go out and get a job and don’t be a deadbeat.

You would think the way you are crying that the world just stopped during the pandemic.

It didn’t.

Are you trying to say in Michigan everything just stopped and you had to hunt and fish for food and make campfires or something? Because last time I checked, I was still employed during the pandemic just like everyone else and was getting a paycheck. You took advantage of the system like a lazy fool. You deserved it, no offense. During a pandemic, you spent more time on message boards then going out and being responsible.

Srsly, how does that feel?

Sovzo The Saint said:
And I'm not a single bit embarrassed about MY trailor or the fact that I'm taking care of my mother. IM not the materialistic one who feels the need to lie about myself on the internet because I hate my real life.
You shouldn’t be embarrassed, because that’s all you have. How old are you? If you haven’t owned that shit now mentally that you are a narcissistic nutjob with nothing you would be better off getting back on smack.

As for your mothers trailer that’s somehow magically yours? Yay you? Is it sitting on cinder blocks or sand bags?

Dovzo The Hypocrite said:
This is that narcissism again where Scrotini views other people as extensions of himself who all like and want the same things he does.
Says the person who tried to put me on the same page with her about evictions?

Whoops

Dovzo Teh Stupid…again said:
Like how he spins the van thing. I definately didnt want to pay anymore of that fucking lease and I was completely prepared to just go ahead and get evicted. Not even kidding. Both my husband and I were in total "fuck this " mode and were having a sort of stand off over the lease.

“Fuck this” mode when your young is one thing.

“Fuck this” mode when you are on old broad with kids is another.

Do you not understand this, stupid?

Dovzo the Dreamer said:
I have said SO MANY times that I would love to do a school bus conversion or the van conversions. THAT is what I was talking about living in my van.

Sure, I got an invitation to come live in a school bus conversion with three kids.

Stupid, you already admitted on these forums how you were going to live in a van with your kids and blow up abortion clinics. Now you are trying to rewrite, or better yet, backtrack the shit you said previously.

Who you trying to impress when nobody cares?

Angry Dovzo said:
Scrotini is the most shallow and materialistic poor person I have ever met in my life. He is completely miserable with it and instead of making the best of what he DOES have, he has no humility, no gratitude, no real depth or imagination and tries to be what he thinks OTHER people admire and look up to. So he thinks EVERYONE is the same. He doesnt take care of what he HAS. He just pretends to have things he doesnt.

If you feel that way, great.

You got played.
I didn’t spend a dime.
I got my switch back
I got to see Michigan on more then one occasion
I beat it up

I’m like a fucking rap song thru all that.

No srsly, like snoop dogg type shit. Don’t give no hoes money, hit it and quit it.

Hold on, I got bars

Doveys a hoe
I gave her no doe
I was booking bus routes
While she was licking my assho

Word

Trailer park Dovzo said:
I love this trailor and working on it and as far as money? The money I spent on THIS place last year is more than I spent on the cats. I'm no where NEAR where I want to be in the process but we are doing a lot of the work ourselves and I'm using as much repurposed/reclaimed material as I can. And I love that we are doing this.

Just imagine people having the mental and emotional freedom to not be enslaved by some retarded societal expectations to become debt slaves to some bank. And I get to completely customize this giant can to MY taste.
Nobody cares, tho

I refurbished a house. I’m not interested in whatever you do to a double wide. Because when all is said and done, it’s still a shitty trailer that one strong gust of wind can make top over. The shits held together with rivet’s.

Daydream Dovzo said:
WHY scrap it and then go take out a mortgage on another house? Why do that? To look a certain way to other people? Nah. Not interested.
You shouldn’t be. Ain’t no bank gonna give you a loan with two evictions without a co-sign.

You are a grown ass woman who can’t get a loan that isn’t attached to a paycheck and a high interest rate.

Whoops

Dovzo being dumb pt 30 said:
Dont worry about what my husband makes. That's no one business either. We know you couldnt even get your own kids Switch out of pawn and we made enough to get that handled. And he makes more than double than what he was making back then due to Covid. He was promoted, had a few raises and a few retention bonuses. We have done very well during this pandemic.
Dovzo- it’s nobody’s business

Dovzo= proceeds to tell everyone her business…

Dovzo tearing up said:
Which isnt important at all as far as this forum but I'm sure it really bothers your shallow and insecure ass who thinks money is a sign of a human worth rather than just a resource. We are not wasteful materialistic people and I'm proud of that. Alien concept I'm sure.
No, I busted my ass so my kids and my family can have everything they want, no matter what the price is.

But this is rich coming from you since Biggie stepladder bleats on about houses and cars.

Whoops
Pwnd Dovzo said:
Enjoy hating your life :D
No yuo

Master

Site Supporter
There is no way Gayran is or was a bouncer.

See, as somebody who works hospitality, I’ll let you in on a little secret;

No establishment will hire a racist to be a bouncer.

Oh GTFO you stupid little cuck. Do you think I used to go to work dressed in fucking KKK robes?

No shit that everything is woke and PC nowadays, but this wasn't always the case, at least not to the extent of today.

"Little secret" LMFAO, it's not exactly confidential information, you burger-flipping sad case.....

Quite a few of the fellas I worked with over the years had my views, but we didn't exactly broadcast them. Although we didn't roll out the red carpet for nggers either and take a knee for BLM, like simping white-guilt Amerimutts.

You worship nggers and are proud of it, I get it. Just don't expect people outside of the US to agree with your nation's fetishization of joggers or understand it.
Hey retard, what’s your SIA number?

How many numbers are in it?

If you were a bouncer you would know that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I swear, it's so obvious that Flynn is Mongtini's brother, their only form of attack is trying to convince people that I've been lying about something...

Flynn claims my pics are fake and Mongtini accuses me of never working as a doorman.

You fellas really do suck balls at this kind of thing. :LOL3:

Master

Site Supporter
I swear, it's so obvious that Flynn is Mongtini's brother, their only form of attack is trying to convince people that I've been lying about something...

Flynn claims my pics are fake and Mongtini accuses me of never working as a doorman.

Deflecting?

How many numbers are in your SIA?

Easy answer

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh GTFO you stupid little cuck. Do you think I used to go to work dressed in fucking KKK robes?

No shit that everything is woke and PC nowadays, but this wasn't always the case, at least not to the extent of today.

"Little secret" LMFAO, it's not exactly confidential information, you burger-flipping sad case.....

Quite a few of the fellas I worked with over the years had my views, but we didn't exactly broadcast them. Although we didn't roll out the red carpet for nggers either and take a knee for BLM, like simping white-guilt Amerimutts.

You worship nggers and are proud of it, I get it. Just don't expect people outside of the US to agree with your nation's fetishization of joggers or understand it.

Are you really this dumb?

You do realise that this can be checked on Google and therefore doesn't prove a thing?

Besides, how many fastfood restaurants have bouncers in the US?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Deflecting?

Easy answer

I'm not dancing to your retarded tune, believe me or don't believe me, I really couldn't give a fuck.

Afterall, you're the only sad fuck who constantly goes on about it...

Master

Site Supporter

Are you really this dumb?

You do realise that this can be checked on Google and therefore doesn't prove a thing?

Besides, how many fastfood restaurants have bouncers in the US?
That’s why I said how many numbers are in a SIA, moron.

Chop chop

Master

Site Supporter

Deflecting?

Easy answer

I'm not dancing to your retarded tune, believe me or don't believe me, I really couldn't give a fuck.

Your not.

You can’t even say how many numbers are in a SIA, you stupid dreamer.

Get this, Gayran can’t even back up being a lowly bouncer right now. (Giggles)

And what’s up with the gay lovers av?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wish KM wid post more.
Between hype Cups I just might.

Sad thing is, there’s alot of stupid here.
Do you really think you can call anybody stupid when your employment history consists of flipping burgers and you don't even know how to drive? It's a common trend amongst your wee group to have over inflated opinions of yourselves, what made you all like this? Is that what years of circle jerking each other does to you?
Hey, if I did “flip burgers “, it’s still a job.
And I live in a big city, who needs a car?

It’s cheaper to Uber then maintain a car.

Whoops

My GF drives and still Ubers her ass around when she don’t feel like driving.

If these are supposed to be insults in this day and age of five bucks getting me from one side of the city to the other when gas prices are insane, you are sadly mistaken.

It’s costs eight bucks to go from my house to Wrigley Field. What’s gas gonna cost? 30?

Whoops

But back to “flipping burgers”. You do know that food jobs currently are premium paying jobs in my area, yeah? And most start out at 17 an hour. My oldest flips burgers and makes 19 an hour, which is one of the reasons he drives a Corvette, he can actually afford the insurance.

You know nobody wants those jobs because nobody wants to deal with ppl, so they made dramatic increases in the pay scale, right?

So plz, don’t act stupid. I live in one of the biggest cities in the states and the chances I pay more in land tax then you make in a year are relatively high.

#swoosh
I highly doubt those "chances" not that I care...
I don’t.

Maybe you should get a job flipping burgers?
Maybe I'll just stick to hydraulic engineering thanks...
See, I don’t believe you.

You might work at a hydraulic plant doing manual labor like changing garbage bins, but no offense, you don’t write intelligent enough for me to say “hey, there that Sham guy sure reads like an engineer “.

Now if you would have said something like a hydraulic specialist, or garbage engineer….
I "don't write intelligent enough" baha I come here to chill out plus mathematics is my speciality, what the fuck would you know anyway? lol NOTHING! I've hot a higher national diploma in mechanical engineering and 15 years experience in the job ya fuckwit... Your meagre words of hurt won't change that, it is what is... :Confused4:
You don’t read like it.

Somebody from these forums worked in animation for Disney. When they made gifs, it showed.

EB wrote novels. In his posts, it showed.

You? You read like a dropout who looks at pictures instead of reads.

Sayin
What do you want me to do, start a thread about boolean algebra or something similar? :LOL3: This board is not an intelligence comparison site ffs... Yes, you read like a bartender haha
Didn’t you say I was a burger flipper?
Have you never done flipped a burger? durrrr...
So everyone who has flipped burgers is a burger flipper?
Did I say that? Usually students work in burger joints or people make it up the ladder into management you certainly don't see many half centurians working at the till... Capisce

Oh yeah;

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If the average age of a fast food worker is 24, and full time students in college is 21, you are just being stupid. And I really think you are trying to say high school kids work in fast food, which, in my state with sanitation regulations currently, is few.

See, this is why I don’t believe you are any type of engineer
Are you fucking stupid, ah forget that you're a known spastic... Students here have LEFT SCHOOL and are in further education you're thinking of PUPILS ya fuckin weapon! You're NEVER going to convince anybody that it's the norm for someone who's 50 to be working at a McDonalds till haha what an absolute twat of the highest order!!

Do you really think I care whether you "believe" what line of work I've been in for the past 15 years? Do you? Put it this way, the fact that I know what I do and you don't want to believe it shows me the reality of it hurts you! LMAO You can't change reality bozo! :LOL3: The fact you came back after 3 HOURS with dogshit stats tells me that you're seething and it doesn't stop when you click off... :LOL3:
I'd be more worried about your mental health than telling strangers your version of the real world ya fookin dung pouch!
Actually…..

I post between streaming. If that means I’m “seething” when whatever you say can wait until between gaming sessions because it really doesn’t matter…

See, this is why you are stupid, but don’t worry, you have company here.

If you are trying to convince ppl fast food is some poor paying job, when actual wages in my city are relatively good, you are the one mentally shadow boxing with yourself.

See, dummy, you would be better off trying to knock on bartending because when it isn’t busy it’s a shit gig. Ten dollars an hour plus tips is nothing if you aren’t making at least 500 a night.

But, in that peanut shell you call a head, you don’t think that logically and want to blurt out “teh bugurz flipprz “ like some uneducated fool when flipping burgers actually pays decent money.

Again, this is why I don’t believe you are any type of engineer, and I highly doubt you finished high school. You read poorly, you mumble write, and nothing you click send on is coherent.

There’s no shame in being manual labor, bruh. A days work for a days pay.

He's an idiot.

There is nothing wrong with working class jobs of any kind, yeah, even including being a bouncer. What is fucked is when you put down other people for their race while calling yourself superior, when those other people are better positioned in life.

That is why I poke fun at Aryan, for example, for the bouncing. He thinks he's superior and he has a modest job. I don't know what Shampain does for a living. I'm sure he's the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, ha, ha, ha...

No establishment will hire a racist to be a bouncer. The first sign of any racially charged situation he’s gone. No company is going to put up with that type of shit and have lawsuits.

Any kind of altercation is recorded with police. It’s mandatory. If he has a history of starting shit with ppl of color the police would have him fired.

They also do deep background checks or hire bouncers from an established agency. This clown either “bounced “ at family get togethers or he didn’t bounce at all. I mean, I can get an actual cooler here to tell everyone the exact same thing.

He only cosplays a bouncer on the internet impressing nobody.

He's in England. They invented racism.
LOL

He wouldn’t pass a SIA.

And yes, SIA’s have been around since the 80’s.

He’s full of shit.

He was probably a valet

I've had multiple SIA badges you lying fuckwit.

And no, they haven't been around since the 80's, they were introduced around 2005.

This just proves how little you know. Loads of guys lost their jobs because you couldn't obtain one if you had a criminal record.

Stick to sweeping floors in McDonalds, your Tom Cruise in Cocktail routine isn't impressing anybody.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Deflecting?

Easy answer

Your not.

You can’t even say how many numbers are in a SIA, you stupid dreamer.

Get this, Gayran can’t even back up being a lowly bouncer right now. (Giggles)

And what’s up with the gay lovers av?

What's "up" with your anime avvy? Have you come fully out of the closet now with your fetish for Chank boys?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I dunno man, in the 90s anyone could be a bouncer .. wasnt a hard thing to become

An SIA licence permits anyone to work in security, provided they have completed the relevant training course. Whether you need a licence is determined by the activities you undertake and the role you fill. ... The SIA ensures that licensed security operatives are properly trained and qualified to carry out their job.

Pretty much anyone can work as a bouncer in the UK dependant on criminal convictions etc. Short training course and you too can wear a velvet jacket and clip on bow tie.

Having Swastika's on your forehead is therefore frowned upon by most but wouldn't actually exclude you from working so political stance is of no issue. I have no problem believing Aryan to be a bouncer. His posting times are in tune with the timings a bouncer would work to and let's face it. If you were going to make up a job you'd aim a little higher than part time paid thug wouldn't you?

I haven't worked on the doors for nearly 2 years. Shartini has always banged on about it for some reason. I think maybe he wanted to do the job but is too much of a soft twat and was told to get back to mopping the floor in the ladies.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I dunno man, in the 90s anyone could be a bouncer .. wasnt a hard thing to become

An SIA licence permits anyone to work in security, provided they have completed the relevant training course. Whether you need a licence is determined by the activities you undertake and the role you fill. ... The SIA ensures that licensed security operatives are properly trained and qualified to carry out their job.

Pretty much anyone can work as a bouncer in the UK dependant on criminal convictions etc. Short training course and you too can wear a velvet jacket and clip on bow tie.

Having Swastika's on your forehead is therefore frowned upon by most but wouldn't actually exclude you from working so political stance is of no issue. I have no problem believing Aryan to be a bouncer. His posting times are in tune with the timings a bouncer would work to and let's face it. If you were going to make up a job you'd aim a little higher than part time paid thug wouldn't you?

I believe he could be a paid thug. I've never disbelieved it.
I don’t. He’s a pansy.

There’s no way the pleb could ever pass a SIA.

If he could, he ain’t no Nahhzi.

He kind of looks a little more stupid then usual now….

Are you saying that you have to be a mastermind to pass the SIA?

Basic intelligence is needed, so admittedly you would likely struggle, but for the rest of us it isn't exactly rocket surgery.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wish KM wid post more.

Do you really think you can call anybody stupid when your employment history consists of flipping burgers and you don't even know how to drive? It's a common trend amongst your wee group to have over inflated opinions of yourselves, what made you all like this? Is that what years of circle jerking each other does to you?

Whoops

If these are supposed to be insults in this day and age of five bucks getting me from one side of the city to the other when gas prices are insane, you are sadly mistaken.

It’s costs eight bucks to go from my house to Wrigley Field. What’s gas gonna cost? 30?

Whoops

But back to “flipping burgers”. You do know that food jobs currently are premium paying jobs in my area, yeah? And most start out at 17 an hour. My oldest flips burgers and makes 19 an hour, which is one of the reasons he drives a Corvette, he can actually afford the insurance.

You know nobody wants those jobs because nobody wants to deal with ppl, so they made dramatic increases in the pay scale, right?

So plz, don’t act stupid. I live in one of the biggest cities in the states and the chances I pay more in land tax then you make in a year are relatively high.

#swoosh
I don’t.

So you unclog toilets for a living? Touching other people's poop?

You like that sort of thing, eh? What do you kids call it? CoR!!!!!! I think?

That's your brother's job, dummy. He was moved from food preperation after being caught picking his asshole and sniffing his fingers.

Master

Site Supporter

I believe he could be a paid thug. I've never disbelieved it.
I don’t. He’s a pansy.

There’s no way the pleb could ever pass a SIA.

If he could, he ain’t no Nahhzi.

He kind of looks a little more stupid then usual now….

Are you saying that you have to be a mastermind to pass the SIA?

Basic intelligence is needed, so admittedly you would likely struggle, but for the rest of us it isn't exactly rocket surgery.
How many numbers are in a SIA?

I know this, and I’m not even a hired goon.

Look at you deflecting. First it’s the bro love gay avatar and it’s been an easy question

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I haven't worked on the doors for nearly 2 years.

One too many Section 47's fella?

Thinking about it they should open a nightclub called 'The Section 47' in the city centre with a row of cells built in the back. Straight from assault to incarceration without the need for lenthy arrest procedures and transport.

Genius time saving idea innit?

Master

Site Supporter
I wish KM wid post more.

Whoops

Whoops

#swoosh
I don’t.

You might work at a hydraulic plant doing manual labor like changing garbage bins, but no offense, you don’t write intelligent enough for me to say “hey, there that Sham guy sure reads like an engineer “.

Now if you would have said something like a hydraulic specialist, or garbage engineer….
I "don't write intelligent enough" baha I come here to chill out plus mathematics is my speciality, what the fuck would you know anyway? lol NOTHING! I've hot a higher national diploma in mechanical engineering and 15 years experience in the job ya fuckwit... Your meagre words of hurt won't change that, it is what is... :Confused4:
You don’t read like it.

Somebody from these forums worked in animation for Disney. When they made gifs, it showed.

Sayin
What do you want me to do, start a thread about boolean algebra or something similar? :LOL3: This board is not an intelligence comparison site ffs... Yes, you read like a bartender haha
Did I say that? Usually students work in burger joints or people make it up the ladder into management you certainly don't see many half centurians working at the till... Capisce

Oh yeah;

If the average age of a fast food worker is 24, and full time students in college is 21, you are just being stupid. And I really think you are trying to say high school kids work in fast food, which, in my state with sanitation regulations currently, is few.

Are you fucking stupid, ah forget that you're a known spastic... Students here have LEFT SCHOOL and are in further education you're thinking of PUPILS ya fuckin weapon! You're NEVER going to convince anybody that it's the norm for someone who's 50 to be working at a McDonalds till haha what an absolute twat of the highest order!!

Do you really think I care whether you "believe" what line of work I've been in for the past 15 years? Do you? Put it this way, the fact that I know what I do and you don't want to believe it shows me the reality of it hurts you! LMAO You can't change reality bozo! :LOL3: The fact you came back after 3 HOURS with dogshit stats tells me that you're seething and it doesn't stop when you click off... :LOL3:
I'd be more worried about your mental health than telling strangers your version of the real world ya fookin dung pouch!
Actually…..

I post between streaming. If that means I’m “seething” when whatever you say can wait until between gaming sessions because it really doesn’t matter…

If you are trying to convince ppl fast food is some poor paying job, when actual wages in my city are relatively good, you are the one mentally shadow boxing with yourself.

See, dummy, you would be better off trying to knock on bartending because when it isn’t busy it’s a shit gig. Ten dollars an hour plus tips is nothing if you aren’t making at least 500 a night.

But, in that peanut shell you call a head, you don’t think that logically and want to blurt out “teh bugurz flipprz “ like some uneducated fool when flipping burgers actually pays decent money.

Again, this is why I don’t believe you are any type of engineer, and I highly doubt you finished high school. You read poorly, you mumble write, and nothing you click send on is coherent.

He's an idiot.

There is nothing wrong with working class jobs of any kind, yeah, even including being a bouncer. What is fucked is when you put down other people for their race while calling yourself superior, when those other people are better positioned in life.

That is why I poke fun at Aryan, for example, for the bouncing. He thinks he's superior and he has a modest job. I don't know what Shampain does for a living. I'm sure he's the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, ha, ha, ha...

No establishment will hire a racist to be a bouncer. The first sign of any racially charged situation he’s gone. No company is going to put up with that type of shit and have lawsuits.

Any kind of altercation is recorded with police. It’s mandatory. If he has a history of starting shit with ppl of color the police would have him fired.

They also do deep background checks or hire bouncers from an established agency. This clown either “bounced “ at family get togethers or he didn’t bounce at all. I mean, I can get an actual cooler here to tell everyone the exact same thing.

LOL

He wouldn’t pass a SIA.

He’s full of shit.

He was probably a valet

And no, they haven't been around since the 80's, they were introduced around 2005.

This just proves how little you know. Loads of guys lost their jobs because you couldn't obtain one if you had a criminal record.

Stick to sweeping floors in McDonalds, your Tom Cruise in Cocktail routine isn't impressing anybody.
1.No, you haven’t. A SIA is valid for three years. How many years have you claimed to be a bouncer? By saying “multiple “ it sort of sounds like you made a career out of clicking an invisible velvet rope.

So let’s just say you actually moved from job to job, the thing Carrie’s over.

strike one

2.Again, SIA certification has been around since 84. It didn’t become mandatory until 2001. You wernt bouncing clubs in the 80’s, we’re you?

See dummy, I know more about your fantasy job then you do. Now if you are claiming to be SIA certified, how many numbers are on the license? Every bouncer knows this by heart because they have to know it.

You don’t, because your not a bouncer and never were.

strike two

3. How does one “lose their job” if they can’t do the job without one in the first place? Or are you saying establishments risked huge fines and losing their liquor licenses to accommodate criminals?

Whoops

strike three

4. Yet here you think cosplaying a bouncer is some thing?

See, Gayran, I am a bartender. You aren’t a bouncer.

Punt

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Me thinks he doesnt wanna waste time with yoo, funner watching yoo flounce :Happy5: are yoo not seeing what I am ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bahahaha yeah sure, Poof. In sure you had another secret house you just didnt tell me about because it was part of your MASTER troll.
I did.

Sucks that’s the truth of the matter and more then enough proof that you were nothing but a notch off the bucket list for fantastic content.

I mean seriously, who the fuck is going to show some nutjob off the internet exactly where they lived? You, stupid, are a nutjob. You got nothing out the deal but dick. That should have been enough but you wanted more and no offense, you aren’t worth it or the effort. You, dumbass, we’re married. And considering how deranged you are lord knows there’s no way anything remotely not mental was dumb enough to marry you and there was no way in hell I was showing you where my kids sleep.

Let this sink in slow inside that narcissistic brain of yours- you were trolled. By me and my ex. She thought you were pathetic btw and did me a solid. When you called her, she was texting me. Da fuk you thought you could manipulate the mother of my kids. (Giggles)

Dovzo the Stupid said:
First it was you fixed it up and cleaned it. Then it was you moved. Now it's you never lived there and were just trolling me :LOL3:
I did fix the place up. I did move out everything. Since you like to google, go check all the certifications I had to get for all the work done. I’m almost positive they are online. You, stupid, didn’t see any of the signs because you were too much into me. Remember the first meet up and I said I was a ten minute walk away from it?

Whoops

Wait, didn’t you bring up the whole no bedsheets all the time? When nobody was even sleeping on those beds until you got an itch in your pants?

Whoops

Dovzo, you are an idiot.

Dovzo the evicted said:

And yeah yeah you keep talking about "evictions" that never even happened as if you do not have a record of actual evictions.
Sure I do.

You were what? A middle aged woman with kids who was driving two states over to get fucked instead of handling her own responsibilities.

See, stupid, that’s the difference. If the roles were reversed no offense, I wouldn’t be on message boards playing victim I’d be busting my ass to get my shit in order. So let’s not try and say your situation is similar to the evictions I got over 20 years ago.

That’s just stupid.

Deadbeat Dovzo said:

This is a lie and everyone knows it. You don’t get kicked out of a home if you pay your rent.

1. The first eviction wasn’t paid off by you, it was a handout after you were ordered to leave. If you had a five day notice, you got evicted. And that you did. Wasn’t I there when that shit was posted on your front door? (Snickers) Of course you paid it off, you owed the fucking money.

2. The second eviction you still owe money to some rental office. This mysterious eviction happened one year later and if anybody wants proof you know how to get it.She says she never was evicted but a rental company just evicted her for some strange reason. Now, Dovzo here lies, I really don’t think some leasing company is going to risk their integrity and stature to witch hunt some crazy woman, but that’s just me.

Dovzo The Liar said:

Oh, probably like getting my ex wife involved in something she had nothing to do with?

See, that was fatal attraction type shit. That scene when Glenn Close was sitting there chatting with Micheal Douglas wife when he gets home? Same fucking thing in the internet age.

If you have a fling with a skank, and that skank starts calling your ex’s trying to manipulate sympathy from them, how would you feel?

I had to pay to have security installed at my ex wife’s house because of you, stupid.

I mean… I don’t drive, right? If putting your address on a box was that hard, you could have;

A) used your old address
B) used the police station’s address because you did indeed call the cops over a video game and even they said you were a loon.

If I recall, a fucking tracking number was like pulling teeth. I get shit shipped every day without a return address, the USPS isn’t stupid like you.

Dovzo The Victim said:
So basically you either tried cyber stalking me on the internet long after I made it clear I wanted nothing to do with you in real life whatsoever and found some record of that one eviction and you're an intrusive idiot and then lied and claimed one of my "friends" told you this(because it never happened so I certainly was not telling anyone it was) or you made the entire thing up. Its fucking stupid.

Yes, one of your friends slid into my DM’s. I thought it was funny. If other ppl were looking you up deal with them, not me. I found the humor in a old ass woman who can’t keep a roof over her kids heads talking all this jibberish about yours truly being some horrible father when my kids have always had a roof over their heads.

Cope

Me First Dovzo said:
And btw, one of your "friends" who was disturbed by your ranting on your forum about how you were trying to track down information on me and posting about it SHOWED it to me.
That shit was posted in a forum that wasn’t walled. Anybody could have seen it. Again, nobody was tracking down your information, that’s the truth, but in your feeble mind I’m positive whatever voices you hear in your head have more bearing.

See, you cyber stalked my ex because I didn’t tell you anything about her. You even admitted to it.

And like I said, if somebody DM’d me with a title “you wanna see something funny?”, deal with them, not me, creeper.

Dovzo Flailing said:
And you are such a fucking idiot you are claiming that I got evicted during a period in my state where no one could get evicted. There was an eviction block in place. So explain how I managed to get evicted during that time? When there was eviction protection? How did that happen, dumb ass? You had people genuinely concerned and reaching out to me to see if I was okay, ffs.
If memory serves me the day the eviction protection expired you got served papers. Like, they didn’t even wait a day to drop that shit on your front door.

Yeah let's go tell people a family is being evicted during a time where TONS of people were struggling horribly from Covid measures losing jobs and income. I ended up just showing a few people that Michigan wasnt even allowing evictions because they were so concerned.

How fucking TONE DEAF. Could it be more obvious that Pooftard is NOT part of the working class? To go online thinking a family getting evicted during government pandemic measures is some big embarrassing event instead of a tragic one? Smdh!

You would think the way you are crying that the world just stopped during the pandemic.

It didn’t.

Are you trying to say in Michigan everything just stopped and you had to hunt and fish for food and make campfires or something? Because last time I checked, I was still employed during the pandemic just like everyone else and was getting a paycheck. You took advantage of the system like a lazy fool. You deserved it, no offense. During a pandemic, you spent more time on message boards then going out and being responsible.

Sovzo The Saint said:
And I'm not a single bit embarrassed about MY trailor or the fact that I'm taking care of my mother. IM not the materialistic one who feels the need to lie about myself on the internet because I hate my real life.
You shouldn’t be embarrassed, because that’s all you have. How old are you? If you haven’t owned that shit now mentally that you are a narcissistic nutjob with nothing you would be better off getting back on smack.

As for your mothers trailer that’s somehow magically yours? Yay you? Is it sitting on cinder blocks or sand bags?

This is that narcissism again where Scrotini views other people as extensions of himself who all like and want the same things he does.

Whoops

Like how he spins the van thing. I definately didnt want to pay anymore of that fucking lease and I was completely prepared to just go ahead and get evicted. Not even kidding. Both my husband and I were in total "fuck this " mode and were having a sort of stand off over the lease.

Dovzo the Dreamer said:
I have said SO MANY times that I would love to do a school bus conversion or the van conversions. THAT is what I was talking about living in my van.

Sure, I got an invitation to come live in a school bus conversion with three kids.

Stupid, you already admitted on these forums how you were going to live in a van with your kids and blow up abortion clinics. Now you are trying to rewrite, or better yet, backtrack the shit you said previously.

Angry Dovzo said:
Scrotini is the most shallow and materialistic poor person I have ever met in my life. He is completely miserable with it and instead of making the best of what he DOES have, he has no humility, no gratitude, no real depth or imagination and tries to be what he thinks OTHER people admire and look up to. So he thinks EVERYONE is the same. He doesnt take care of what he HAS. He just pretends to have things he doesnt.

You got played.
I didn’t spend a dime.
I got my switch back
I beat it up

No srsly, like snoop dogg type shit. Don’t give no hoes money, hit it and quit it.

Hold on, I got bars

Doveys a hoe
I gave her no doe
I was booking bus routes

Word

Trailer park Dovzo said:
I love this trailor and working on it and as far as money? The money I spent on THIS place last year is more than I spent on the cats. I'm no where NEAR where I want to be in the process but we are doing a lot of the work ourselves and I'm using as much repurposed/reclaimed material as I can. And I love that we are doing this.

Just imagine people having the mental and emotional freedom to not be enslaved by some retarded societal expectations to become debt slaves to some bank. And I get to completely customize this giant can to MY taste.
Nobody cares, tho

I refurbished a house. I’m not interested in whatever you do to a double wide. Because when all is said and done, it’s still a shitty trailer that one strong gust of wind can make top over. The shits held together with rivet’s.

Daydream Dovzo said:
WHY scrap it and then go take out a mortgage on another house? Why do that? To look a certain way to other people? Nah. Not interested.
You shouldn’t be. Ain’t no bank gonna give you a loan with two evictions without a co-sign.

You are a grown ass woman who can’t get a loan that isn’t attached to a paycheck and a high interest rate.

Whoops

Dont worry about what my husband makes. That's no one business either. We know you couldnt even get your own kids Switch out of pawn and we made enough to get that handled. And he makes more than double than what he was making back then due to Covid. He was promoted, had a few raises and a few retention bonuses. We have done very well during this pandemic.

Dovzo tearing up said:
Which isnt important at all as far as this forum but I'm sure it really bothers your shallow and insecure ass who thinks money is a sign of a human worth rather than just a resource. We are not wasteful materialistic people and I'm proud of that. Alien concept I'm sure.
No, I busted my ass so my kids and my family can have everything they want, no matter what the price is.

But this is rich coming from you since Biggie stepladder bleats on about houses and cars.

Whoops
Pwnd Dovzo said:
No yuo
Too melty; didn’t read

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wish KM wid post more.

Whoops

Whoops

#swoosh
I don’t.

You don’t read like it.

Sayin

Oh yeah;

Actually…..

He's an idiot.

LOL

He wouldn’t pass a SIA.

He’s full of shit.

He was probably a valet

1.No, you haven’t. A SIA is valid for three years. How many years have you claimed to be a bouncer? By saying “multiple “ it sort of sounds like you made a career out of clicking an invisible velvet rope.

So let’s just say you actually moved from job to job, the thing Carrie’s over.

strike one

2.Again, SIA certification has been around since 84. It didn’t become mandatory until 2001. You wernt bouncing clubs in the 80’s, we’re you?

See dummy, I know more about your fantasy job then you do. Now if you are claiming to be SIA certified, how many numbers are on the license? Every bouncer knows this by heart because they have to know it.

You don’t, because your not a bouncer and never were.

strike two

3. How does one “lose their job” if they can’t do the job without one in the first place? Or are you saying establishments risked huge fines and losing their liquor licenses to accommodate criminals?

Whoops

strike three

4. Yet here you think cosplaying a bouncer is some thing?

See, Gayran, I am a bartender. You aren’t a bouncer.

Punt

Why the fuck are you expecting me to school you about SIA licenses? I obtained my SIA license in 2005, off the top of my head I can't recall how often it had to be renewed, I'm pretty sure it was every 5 years. They introduced the SIA license in the UK back in 2003.

There is/was two kinds of license, one for security guards and one for doormen. I don't know where you get 1984 from, but SIA badges did not exist in Britain until the mid 2000's.

You and your brother might lie on forums all the time, but not everyone else does, so enough with the projection ffs. You're the equivalent of a gf who constantly cheats on her fella, but is so paranoid from the constant deceit that she accuses him of the same shitty behaviour.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
who cheeats on her fella ??
fell lel lel lel lelll la la la la :LOL3:
seems like a nice sunny spot to dump this here @Weeg GOOs mornin' fella' :Happy5:
and aarYan, the one with the BOss hat .. whats shakin .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I did.

Dovzo the Stupid said:

Whoops

Whoops

Dovzo, you are an idiot.

Dovzo the evicted said:

Sure I do.

That’s just stupid.

Deadbeat Dovzo said:

Dovzo The Liar said:

A) used your old address

Dovzo The Victim said:

Cope

Me First Dovzo said:

Dovzo Flailing said:

It didn’t.

Sovzo The Saint said:

Whoops

Dovzo the Dreamer said:

Angry Dovzo said:

You got played.
I didn’t spend a dime.
I got my switch back
I beat it up

Hold on, I got bars

Doveys a hoe
I gave her no doe
I was booking bus routes

Word

Trailer park Dovzo said:

Nobody cares, tho

Daydream Dovzo said:

Whoops

Dovzo tearing up said:

Whoops
Pwnd Dovzo said:
No yuo
Too melty; didn’t read
7FnV.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish KM wid post more.

Whoops

Whoops

#swoosh
I don’t.

You don’t read like it.

Sayin

Oh yeah;

Actually…..

Look at this fucking clown thinking he hears he mumble when I type!! Bahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Look at the three of you degenerates "he probably does this, he doesn't do that, I bet he does this" hahaha I'm TELLING yous what I do but OH NO I just cannot be doing that since you three are... A bartender/burger tosser, a bankrupt failure and a court order mall security guy hahaha!!
Now tell me, why would I lie to underlings like you three about what I do? What possible benefit is there to be had for me? Do you think I want to impress three losers who I couldn't give two shits about? Will telling you that I work in hydraulics when I don't (according to you) actually have ANY real world benefit to me? Please do explain why you think I'd lie about such a thing?

Like I said poofter, you should be more concerned with your own shit state of affairs, you cannot even look after a cat ffs, you sleep on a putrid mattress, you cannot drive, you conveniently forget your wallet, you stream teenage games with teenagers at 50 and you have a penchant for cosplay teens and anime (major red flag) and last but not least you don't even know your own daughters birthday!!
I'm sure I've missed a lot of reasons why you shouldn't be questioning other peoples lives... You're a fucking CLOWN!
Oh BTW when are you giving your godly account to the "top troll on the stream"?? :facepalm:
blUQO0N.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Not much, my mate in the pic just came round and we're going playing snooker shortly....

Has this been christened as the new shoutbox? Lulz

If Mongtini sticks around it should be called the Chinbox, he had 7 of them at last count.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not much, my mate in the pic just came round and we're going playing snooker shortly....

Has this been christened as the new shoutbox? Lulz

If Mongtini sticks around it should be called the Chinbox, he had 7 of them at last count.

my buddy has these and some classic arcade games in his basement

61VWpJO4LaL._AC_SX425_.jpg
hathaway-foosball-tables-bg1035-64_1000.jpg
Im a wizard on the foosball