This thread is not about Dovey!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one here has stated that men can get pregnant. Let's see one link. The bar is low, just one link.
Funny, that's exactly what we asked you to produce when it comes to Trump saying or doing something racist.

I'm aware that you cannot since it never happened.
The racist remarks and actions never happened

I'm aware that he tickles your prostate as well.
I'm aware that you're a gullible fat fuckwit who cannot produce a shred of evidence to support something you wail about regularly

They are cowards who will turn on their own countrymen before having the guts to arrive at their own conclusions.

Theyll side with propaganda. It's not about truth, its about pure hate.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No one here has stated that men can get pregnant. Let's see one link. The bar is low, just one link.
Funny, that's exactly what we asked you to produce when it comes to Trump saying or doing something racist.

I'm aware that you're a gullible fat fuckwit who cannot produce a shred of evidence to support something you wail about regularly

They are cowards who will turn on their own countrymen before having the guts to arrive at their own conclusions.

They side with propaganda and PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They side with propaganda and PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Division. Destruction. Rape. Murder and political violence. Hate.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
To this day fat pig lily has not been able to produce a single direct racist quote or action which proves trump to be a racist

The best these libs have been able to produce is the fact that Trump’s father was temporarily detained for standing in front of his home watching a kkk rally sweep through his neighborhood

so standing in front of your home is racist now folks

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To this day fat pig lily has not been able to produce a single direct racist quote or action which proves trump to be a racist

The best these libs have been able to produce is the fact that Trump’s father was temporarily detained for standing in front of his home watching a kkk rally sweep through his neighborhood

Nevermind those lawsuits from the federal government with housing discrimination against blacks that they settled.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Nevermind those lawsuits from the federal government with housing discrimination against blacks that they settled.
Settling doesn’t prove guilt, moron

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure it does.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sure it does.
Sure you’re a moron

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure it does.
Sure you’re a moron

No YUO

No wonder Admin's scarce, he's been here longer than I have. You bored him to tears.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sure it does.
Sure you’re a moron

No YUO

No wonder Admin's scarce, he's been here longer than I have. You bored him to tears.
Good. Get lost then you fat dumb slob

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've had pretty much the same friends most of my life.

I'm still friends with my childhood bff....even though we are not super close anymore we regard eachother as cousins.

And I have mostly the same friends I've had since middle school. I'm still friends with a good chunk of the people I was friends with from Valhalla. I'm still friends with the people I've made friends with through rehab and recovery.

Never have I ever had anyone just turn like these two. And the stunning levels of hate and lies. I've legit never had anyone do that, ever. Using my family to attack me? All over the fact I dont agree with them politically and I'm confident in that. I'm supposed to be all adequately "humble" about it.

Meaning that they are free to slam conservatives and right wingers and spew absolute bullshit, or get sarcastic and shitty when I post something they dont like. And because I dont just back down and I challange their very much arrogant and shitty comments about MY values.....instead of addressing what i say like an actual intelligent person....its all anger, hate and personal attacks. That's all they have to offer.

So THEY can trash and mischaracterize OUR values and they can judge harshly and get sanctimonious and they can lie and be fucktards.....but they expect others to be all humble and cautious as not offend THEM. And they constantly accuse other people of doing the shit they do.

It's so pathetic. I'm always glad when people show who they really are so I dont end up wasting my kindness and good nature on the wrong people.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tQDPpk.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's just a peaceful birdy Lil ... thought the thread could use some organic nature

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm still friends with my childhood bff....even though we are not super close anymore we regard eachother as cousins.

And I have mostly the same friends I've had since middle school. I'm still friends with a good chunk of the people I was friends with from Valhalla. I'm still friends with the people I've made friends with through rehab and recovery.

Never have I ever had anyone just turn like these two. And the stunning levels of hate and lies. I've legit never had anyone do that, ever. Using my family to attack me? All over the fact I dont agree with them politically and I'm confident in that. I'm supposed to be all adequately "humble" about it.

Meaning that they are free to slam conservatives and right wingers and spew absolute bullshit, or get sarcastic and shitty when I post something they dont like. And because I dont just back down and I challange their very much arrogant and shitty comments about MY values.....instead of addressing what i say like an actual intelligent person....its all anger, hate and personal attacks. That's all they have to offer.

So THEY can trash and mischaracterize OUR values and they can judge harshly and get sanctimonious and they can lie and be fucktards.....but they expect others to be all humble and cautious as not offend THEM. And they constantly accuse other people of doing the shit they do.

It's so pathetic. I'm always glad when people show who they really are so I dont end up wasting my kindness and good nature on the wrong people.

Okay, so, sure, it took two pages longer than I thought it would but, yeah, my job here is done.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay, so, sure, it took two pages longer than I thought it would but, yeah, my job here is done.

Well that was more for readers. If I address my haters directly I'll just keep it to a short little love song.

That's what it really sounds like when Dove "cries".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My daughter just made that Thundercat song my ring tone. That's fucking poetry:LOL3:

Last edited: