This thread is not about Dovey!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dat there Nurse Dovey fellow seems quite content in the knowledge dat he is contented when I try to sell him the baby Jesus' crotch sweat, from the actual crucifixion.... on e-bay, but seems unable to acknowledge why he never made sense of the faith he seems to have in himself, when discussing the faith he has in himself.

I managed to get a hold through a bloke I know who serves in the Swiss Guards, and whom I ironically met in Switzerland in 2011, a large portion of the actual Turin Shroud. I am selling segments of said for $399.99 on eBay in 1cm Squared novelty boxes.

Any evangelicals in the know in regard to their own absolute faith should PM me. Diss is a once a millennial offer, and runs out on 31st January, 2022.

For another $24.99 I can provide a framed certificate from Martin Luther's great, great, great, great (up to 500 years), great grandson on his Uncles Aunties side, also called Martin, who now lives in Cambuslang, and who assures me Martin Luther believed that the shroud was an artefact that he personally acknowledged as Jesus' death shroud. And in no way considered it an indulgence. Indeed in his Ninety Five theses, he specifically mentioned the Turin Shroud and it's 4P's marketing value.

You fucking fruit loop American zealots should contact me at your earliest convenience, I accept PP and most major credit cards.

I look forward to hearing from ye.

You too can own Jesus' death sweat.

so you plan to spend another bleak year wrapped up in your own fetid talent, obsessing about Dovey and "flaming" Jesus Christ?

yawn

As opposed to what, telling her she is a despicable piece of human garbage at FT Foxy...oh, wait, didn't you spend 10 years doing just dat?

nope

head to 4chan and write a deranged manifesto about how you are so talented yet everyone thinks you are a boring twat, you're a washed up hate spammer

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So all we need is fur Casket et al, to prove what every archaeologist in the history of modernity has never done. Prove the existence of a demi-god that never existed.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Dat there Nurse Dovey fellow seems quite content in the knowledge dat he is contented when I try to sell him the baby Jesus' crotch sweat, from the actual crucifixion.... on e-bay, but seems unable to acknowledge why he never made sense of the faith he seems to have in himself, when discussing the faith he has in himself.

I managed to get a hold through a bloke I know who serves in the Swiss Guards, and whom I ironically met in Switzerland in 2011, a large portion of the actual Turin Shroud. I am selling segments of said for $399.99 on eBay in 1cm Squared novelty boxes.

Any evangelicals in the know in regard to their own absolute faith should PM me. Diss is a once a millennial offer, and runs out on 31st January, 2022.

For another $24.99 I can provide a framed certificate from Martin Luther's great, great, great, great (up to 500 years), great grandson on his Uncles Aunties side, also called Martin, who now lives in Cambuslang, and who assures me Martin Luther believed that the shroud was an artefact that he personally acknowledged as Jesus' death shroud. And in no way considered it an indulgence. Indeed in his Ninety Five theses, he specifically mentioned the Turin Shroud and it's 4P's marketing value.

You fucking fruit loop American zealots should contact me at your earliest convenience, I accept PP and most major credit cards.

I look forward to hearing from ye.

You too can own Jesus' death sweat.

so you plan to spend another bleak year wrapped up in your own fetid talent, obsessing about Dovey and "flaming" Jesus Christ?

yawn

As opposed to what, telling her she is a despicable piece of human garbage at FT Foxy...oh, wait, didn't you spend 10 years doing just dat?

nope

head to 4chan and write a deranged manifesto about how you are so talented yet everyone thinks you are a boring twat, you're a washed up hate spammer

I am gonna give ye a one up fur dat....

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We can find the Jesus narrative recorded, three thousand years before he was born...along wiff the Old testament Noah scribe.

Would ye like to know where?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So the most powerful empire on the planet at that time refused to do due diligence, but North African historians that are quotable actually recorded Jesus before he ever existed in said modernity.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
There are 150,000 un-translated documents written on clay in the British Museum....what we have discovered though is horrific to modern faith...it's da same faith as was recorded long, long before the story of Jesus made its way into our future.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
“Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show.”