This thread is not about Dovey!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tell me Foxy, who actually feared ye?

who fucking cares you clueless moron

you think the "community" and "flaming" is the high point of everyone's low life?

All I know is you are no match fur me, and it's pretty plain fur everyone to see.

I fink you should continue in your delusion, and I will continue to remind ye that you aren't the man you used to not be.

you must be allergic to reality

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Figures blandscape would be a communist leftist pile of shit. They’re all such fuckups

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
What the fuck is this shit?
Quiet. This is YOUR trophy thread that YOU cant post in! :LOL3:

This thread isnt about ME at all, Lok!

Obviously.

Imma go out on a limb here and say it looks like all @Blurt intended in the OP was to see how long it would take Stubby (the guy who canNOT shut up about people carrying water) to show up with a tank truck.

And there wasn't even time enough to set up a pool, dammit.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
What the fuck is this shit?
Quiet. This is YOUR trophy thread that YOU cant post in! :LOL3:

This thread isnt about ME at all, Lok!

Obviously.

Imma go out on a limb here and say it looks like all @Blurt intended in the OP was to see how long it would take Stubby (the guy who canNOT shut up about people carrying water) to show up with a tank truck.

And there wasn't even time enough to set up a pool, dammit.

My problem is, these fantabulous intellects never give me any problems.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Not to be so obvious in my fucking despicable obvious superiority.

That's fine, as long as we all understand the concept of "legend in his own mind." It's always been one of my personal issues, for sure.

I wish I had had a gutful L, but these cunts make it so easy fur me to feel better about myself, while they inadvertently try to feel better about each other.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Look at monster licking my ankles again. The freak is obessed

Oh hi there, how's that self-administered sucking chest wound doing? They say a good field expedient is to seal the entry wound (both, if there's an exit wound too) with a sheet of Saran Wrap before you bandage it.