This thread is not about Dovey!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's that kinda day, huh?

Kicking off 2022 with religious bigotry.

So what is even your issue with Christian's aside they make you feel like a cretin? Is it because they feed those dirty poors?

We are kicking off 2022 with the same questions you could never answer once in 2002.

I DID though.

It's a good testimony to your lack of ability to understand others when literally everyone present understood my answers except you. You are cognitively unable to have this discussion.

What you want is some idioctic excuse to be vile and hateful towards other people while trying to sell some "cover" that you are responding to hatred. It's very transparent, Bland. It's sad and pitiful and you are not doing anything in these discussions besides exposing your own ignorant bigotry.

That's the big problem with you leftards. You are really the most shallow and hatefilled people and you constantly try to pass off gaslighting and manipulation as "intelligence". The fact that you cluster up in echo chambers and reinforce eachother in it because other people have given up trying to communicate reasonably just makes this attitude more toxic and corrosive.

Maybe if your government worshipping ilk actually invested all this energy you spend on mindless hostility and trying to assert control into building platforms and reasonable solutions to help make the countries and communities you live in better and stronger for regular people, youd be less resentful and hateful. Stop trying to control or punish people who do not see the world your way and do some positive things for your fellow man.

Just a thought. Since you seem so short on them.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's that kinda day, huh?

Kicking off 2022 with religious bigotry.

So what is even your issue with Christian's aside they make you feel like a cretin? Is it because they feed those dirty poors?

We are kicking off 2022 with the same questions you could never answer once in 2002.

What you want is some idioctic excuse to be vile and hateful towards other people while trying to sell some "cover" that you are responding to hatred. It's very transparent, Bland.

Not at all ******, all I asked you fur was evidence, historical evidence, and you seem incapable of doing even dat fur da 100th time.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tell me Foxy, who actually feared ye?

who fucking cares you clueless moron

you think the "community" and "flaming" is the high point of everyone's low life?

you are the only asshole on these boards who think this shit is "legacy" material to pass down to your inbred kinfolk

i assume this is all you really have, ehhhh

spazing out on a daily basis on a troll board

how pathetic

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

you think the "community" and "flaming" is the high point of everyone's low life?

All I know is you are no match fur me, and it's pretty plain fur everyone to see.

I fink you should continue in your delusion, and I will continue to remind ye that you aren't the man you used to not be.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

how pathetic

It's not flaming, you aren't talented enough to flame...it's trolling.

you have successfully trolled everyone into thinking you are a brain damaged, shit post spamming, talentless asshole

You just won the internet

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

how pathetic

It's not flaming, you aren't talented enough to flame...it's trolling.

you have successfully trolled everyone into thinking you are a brain damaged, shit post spamming, talentless asshole

You just won the internet

No, I just slapped ye aboot again, try to keep up!