This thread is not about Dovey!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've had pretty much the same friends most of my life.

I'm still friends with my childhood bff....even though we are not super close anymore we regard eachother as cousins.

And I have mostly the same friends I've had since middle school. I'm still friends with a good chunk of the people I was friends with from Valhalla. I'm still friends with the people I've made friends with through rehab and recovery.

Never have I ever had anyone just turn like these two. And the stunning levels of hate and lies. I've legit never had anyone do that, ever. Using my family to attack me? All over the fact I dont agree with them politically and I'm confident in that. I'm supposed to be all adequately "humble" about it.

Meaning that they are free to slam conservatives and right wingers and spew absolute bullshit, or get sarcastic and shitty when I post something they dont like. And because I dont just back down and I challange their very much arrogant and shitty comments about MY values.....instead of addressing what i say like an actual intelligent person....its all anger, hate and personal attacks. That's all they have to offer.

So THEY can trash and mischaracterize OUR values and they can judge harshly and get sanctimonious and they can lie and be fucktards.....but they expect others to be all humble and cautious as not offend THEM. And they constantly accuse other people of doing the shit they do.

It's so pathetic. I'm always glad when people show who they really are so I dont end up wasting my kindness and good nature on the wrong people.

Okay, so, sure, it took two pages longer than I thought it would but, yeah, my job here is done.

:LOL3::LOL3:

bwaa hahahahahahaha

Who needs bait when the fish leaps out of the water into the boat?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
it would be good if you leaped onto a treadmill you fat bloat goat

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Dat there Nurse Dovey fellow seems quite content in the knowledge dat he is contented when I try to sell him the baby Jesus' crotch sweat, from the actual crucifixion.... on e-bay, but seems unable to acknowledge why he never made sense of the faith he seems to have in himself, when discussing the faith he has in himself.

I managed to get a hold through a bloke I know who serves in the Swiss Guards, and whom I ironically met in Switzerland in 2011, a large portion of the actual Turin Shroud. I am selling segments of said for $399.99 on eBay in 1cm Squared novelty boxes.

Any evangelicals in the know in regard to their own absolute faith should PM me. Diss is a once a millennial offer, and runs out on 31st January, 2022.

For another $24.99 I can provide a framed certificate from Martin Luther's great, great, great, great (up to 500 years), great grandson on his Uncles Aunties side, also called Martin, who now lives in Cambuslang, and who assures me Martin Luther believed that the shroud was an artefact that he personally acknowledged as Jesus' death shroud. And in no way considered it an indulgence. Indeed in his Ninety Five theses, he specifically mentioned the Turin Shroud and it's 4P's marketing value.

You fucking fruit loop American zealots should contact me at your earliest convenience, I accept PP and most major credit cards.

I look forward to hearing from ye.

You too can own Jesus' death sweat.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I would also like to make all Buddhist's herein aware that on a recent expedition via the modern day Philippines and into Thailand that involved me wearing a well worn leather jacket, a sweat stained Trilby and a BDSM whip that I discovered in my father's wardrobe, that I found the Holy Grail of Buddhism, Buddha's emaciated clackersack.

For $39.95 I can give you a sliver of the practical path to enlightenment, presented in a beautiful faux Jade encrusted handy fanny pack, or a Texican fur lined belt buckle presented in Amber machismo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
SereneBeneficialJackal-size_restricted.gif

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I enjoy Foxy being reduced to not even commenting, and having to rely on Complain to make their post humping complete.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's that kinda day, huh?

Kicking off 2022 with religious bigotry.

So what is even your issue with Christian's aside they make you feel like a cretin? Is it because they feed those dirty poors?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dat there Nurse Dovey fellow seems quite content in the knowledge dat he is contented when I try to sell him the baby Jesus' crotch sweat, from the actual crucifixion.... on e-bay, but seems unable to acknowledge why he never made sense of the faith he seems to have in himself, when discussing the faith he has in himself.

I managed to get a hold through a bloke I know who serves in the Swiss Guards, and whom I ironically met in Switzerland in 2011, a large portion of the actual Turin Shroud. I am selling segments of said for $399.99 on eBay in 1cm Squared novelty boxes.

Any evangelicals in the know in regard to their own absolute faith should PM me. Diss is a once a millennial offer, and runs out on 31st January, 2022.

For another $24.99 I can provide a framed certificate from Martin Luther's great, great, great, great (up to 500 years), great grandson on his Uncles Aunties side, also called Martin, who now lives in Cambuslang, and who assures me Martin Luther believed that the shroud was an artefact that he personally acknowledged as Jesus' death shroud. And in no way considered it an indulgence. Indeed in his Ninety Five theses, he specifically mentioned the Turin Shroud and it's 4P's marketing value.

You fucking fruit loop American zealots should contact me at your earliest convenience, I accept PP and most major credit cards.

so you plan to spend another bleak year wrapped up in your own fetid talent, obsessing about Dovey and "flaming" Jesus Christ?

yawn

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

so you plan to spend another bleak year wrapped up in your own fetid talent, obsessing about Dovey and "flaming" Jesus Christ?

yawn

As opposed to what, telling her she is a despicable piece of human garbage at FT Foxy...oh, wait, didn't you spend 10 years doing just dat?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

yawn

As opposed to what, telling her she is a despicable piece of human garbage at FT Foxy...oh, wait, didn't you spend 10 years doing just dat?

Its gotta be either/or.

The burden of talent.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's that kinda day, huh?

Kicking off 2022 with religious bigotry.

So what is even your issue with Christian's aside they make you feel like a cretin? Is it because they feed those dirty poors?

We are kicking off 2022 with the same questions you could never answer once in 2002.