This thread is not about Dovey!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait... breakfall doesn't approve of Poofer

quick, someone tell Oink so she can immediately switch fucking positions like fat obnoxious hypocritical wasteoid she is
Fucking wind it in ya pleb. You of all people should of given Dove some help sorting out her stalker! Are you gutless?
Bro.. have you been under a rock or something or did Oink sit on your face already and cut off the blood flow to your brain?
Well you obviously didn’t take things seriously enough, because the little prick is worse than ever. It’s embarrassing! Sort it out for her.
and what exactly do you do on a forum to force a fucktard to stop being a fucktard?
Pay him a private visit. I mean, literally break the cowardly rat!
Bro.. he's 50 year old soda pop coordinator, rides a bus, can't afford bedsheets and has a bathroom that looks like a truck stop toilet. You don't think he's worse off as is without me having to go to such extremes?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
wait... breakfall doesn't approve of Poofer

quick, someone tell Oink so she can immediately switch fucking positions like fat obnoxious hypocritical wasteoid she is
Fucking wind it in ya pleb. You of all people should of given Dove some help sorting out her stalker! Are you gutless?
Bro.. have you been under a rock or something or did Oink sit on your face already and cut off the blood flow to your brain?
Well you obviously didn’t take things seriously enough, because the little prick is worse than ever. It’s embarrassing! Sort it out for her.
and what exactly do you do on a forum to force a fucktard to stop being a fucktard?
Pay him a private visit. I mean, literally break the cowardly rat!
Bro.. he's 50 year old soda pop coordinator, rides a bus, can't afford bedsheets and has a bathroom that looks like a truck stop toilet. You don't think he's worse off as is without me having to go to such extremes?
It’s the principle. The low-life has been carrying on for years and getting away with it. You guys need to live in Australia…see how we do things!

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Breakfall is trying to get Big to go fuck up Poofer!!

Ahahahahaha!!

You know what? Yeah! Big go avenge me!!! Lol. You got enough bail money and no one will care enough to help him press charges lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

You know what? Yeah! Big go avenge me!!! Lol. You got enough bail money and no one will care enough to help him press charges lol
Lol…no! You don’t get caught. Do your homework. Don’t leave a trail. We had a simple trick. One blanket and some blunt force trauma.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ahahahahaha!!

He'd be 911ing while writing "help" in shit squirts into his tighty whiteys the second I arrived

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

He'd be 911ing while writing "help" in shit squirts into his tighty whiteys the second I arrived
Think outside the box. All you Americans have been getting way too soft. Is it the pansy politics?
:GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

Lol…no! You don’t get caught. Do your homework. Don’t leave a trail. We had a simple trick. One blanket and some blunt force trauma.

How would his kids know who to thank? :LOL3:

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ahahahahaha!!

Well, if there was a plan being conspired with the idea of not leaving a trace you just fucked all that up, brah

just sayin

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But anyway, break, good to see you. How many "yoooo hooo booooo" PMs did you get from Oink the second you logged in?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

Well, if there was a plan being conspired with the idea of not leaving a trace you just fucked all that up, brah

just sayin
This won’t hold up in a court of law sunshine. Trust me!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ahahahahaha!!

just sayin
Who the fuck wants to be in court in the first place homie?

Cases cost money brah

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

just sayin

Cases cost money brah
You’re the bloke making excuses. Do the work…make it clean.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

Think outside the box. All you Americans have been getting way too soft. Is it the pansy politics?

Trust me the guy is a total hapless spazz. He already did his worst when he called my j and made me have to quit for fear of ongoing stalking at work.

We are also sure that fucknut called my husbands job. He had weird phones of someone who called up there asking who my husbands "bosses" were. :LOL3:

And they didnt use my husband whole name. It was his nick that only I and his family and friends use. WONDER who is was?! Lol.

Its VERY bizzare someone would call there, ask who my husbands "bosses" were and use his short name.

Right around the time that fuck head Flynn was melting down raging about how my husband used the computer at his work(he works at a hospital) to "track down" Poofers ex wife. So I'm sure they were gonna try to "report" my husband for using hospital info to get someones contact info.

Which isnt possible....its different states, different systems and its retarded as fuck. It wouldnt have worked at ALL.

But you see how giddy this worthless fucking psycho gets when he thinks he found a way to get me into some sort of trouble or bad situation. He gets all excited.....no matter how stupid and retarded it is.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

Trust me the guy is a total hapless spazz. He already did his worst when he called my j and made me have to quit for fear of ongoing stalking at work.

We are also sure that fucknut called my husbands job. He had weird phones of someone who called up there asking who my husbands "bosses" were. :LOL3:

And they didnt use my husband whole name. It was his nick that only I and his family and friends use. WONDER who is was?! Lol.

Its VERY bizzare someone would call there, ask who my husbands "bosses" were and use his short name.

Right around the time that fuck head Flynn was melting down raging about how my husband used the computer at his work(he works at a hospital) to "track down" Poofers ex wife. So I'm sure they were gonna try to "report" my husband for using hospital info to get someones contact info.

Which isnt possible....its different states, different systems and its retarded as fuck. It wouldnt have worked at ALL.

But you see how giddy this worthless fucking psycho gets when he thinks he found a way to get me into some sort of trouble or bad situation. He gets all excited.....no matter how stupid and retarded it is.
Honestly…sort him out. You have all his details.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

just sayin

Cases cost money brah

You know I'm totally worth it.

Come on Big.

Drop another 3k for me :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

just sayin

Cases cost money brah

You know I'm totally worth it.

Come on Big.

Drop another 3k for me :D
Why do you Yanks always get caught?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

My husband wanted to MURDER him when he started his stalky harrassy petty vengeful shit.

He really WAS gonna go over there.

It's the most pissed I've ever seen him. Kinda scared me a bit

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
notice how break doesn't want to discuss the Oink obsession

cant say I blame him

I'd be on some "wasn't me" shit too if that fucking behemoth jumped down her beanstalk and started following me around with ribeyes and hearts in her eyes :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

cant say I blame him

I'd be on some "wasn't me" shit too if that fucking behemoth jumped down her beanstalk and started following me around with ribeyes and hearts in her eyes :LOL3:

Dont torment him LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

cant say I blame him

Dont torment him LOL

Run breakfall, run.. she's got 5 chins on each of her knees she won't be able to catch you

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

My husband wanted to MURDER him when he started his stalky harrassy petty vengeful shit.

Is he in another state? Is it a distance thing?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
she's got chins on her knees tho

bro, how could you get caught up sexting with that in the first place? Did you dress up as a porterhouse one evening or something?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

Yeah he is in Chicago and I'm in Michigan. It's about a 4 hour drive.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! I didnt buy this $80,000 supercar with pennies, ya broke assed brother fucker. PWN3D!

tumblr-orqzld-Kz-Ih1sqf5tdo1-400.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Ahahahahaha!!

Yeah he is in Chicago and I'm in Michigan. It's about a 4 hour drive.
Lol….4 hours is nothing! I would drive a 9 hour round trip with illegal guns in Mugabe territory during the murders and land appropriation.
Plan the attack, don’t get caught. Waste the fucking cunt!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the retarded butt ass pissed off stupid fuck who knows deep down in that lump of barely functioning grey matter that he doesnt actually matter to anyone where.

No one cares about your feelings. Or your obsessive LIES and contradictions. Which have been showcased several times effortlessly btw.

You are obsessed with shit no one gives a fuck about and too stupid to understand that you and Scrotini being ass hurt pissed off to this day over shit no one cares about isnt ....content. Or a MASTER TROLL.

It's like every year, everyone has to tell you idiots this shit is stupid. And every year you piss all over every thread with the same exact stupid retard shit with the same amount of anger and hurt. Because you REALLY are MAD.

Dont you retards have lives? A fucking brain? Does anything NEW ever happen to either of you?

It's like at your ages you are gonna DIE mad about someone that doesnt even give a fuck. Fucking hell....what's it like to be so POWERLESS? To beg a forum for validation for YEARS?

That's fucking pathetic :LOL3:

You both literally deserve this. Every bit of bad feelings that infect your small primitive, under developed lizard brains. You both are just showing people who were once sympathetic to your tantrums and thought it was maybe just "flaming" what you cretins are really about.

Bahahaha. Retards.

Karma indeed. L. M. A. O. You do it to your miserable, disposable selves. This kinda shit is WHY no one wants either of you.

Except fat racist Lily :D

Hey retard.....did I just have another MELTDOWN?! Bahahahaha.

MASTER TROLL definition of MELTDOWN: Everytime the tard brothers know the TRUTH was posted... it's a MELTY. Lulz!

And yet, Dovey Dearest, you keep FEEDING them.

Not sure why.

Content?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Says the retarded butt ass pissed off stupid fuck who knows deep down in that lump of barely functioning grey matter that he doesnt actually matter to anyone where.

No one cares about your feelings. Or your obsessive LIES and contradictions. Which have been showcased several times effortlessly btw.

You are obsessed with shit no one gives a fuck about and too stupid to understand that you and Scrotini being ass hurt pissed off to this day over shit no one cares about isnt ....content. Or a MASTER TROLL.

It's like every year, everyone has to tell you idiots this shit is stupid. And every year you piss all over every thread with the same exact stupid retard shit with the same amount of anger and hurt. Because you REALLY are MAD.

Dont you retards have lives? A fucking brain? Does anything NEW ever happen to either of you?

It's like at your ages you are gonna DIE mad about someone that doesnt even give a fuck. Fucking hell....what's it like to be so POWERLESS? To beg a forum for validation for YEARS?

You both literally deserve this. Every bit of bad feelings that infect your small primitive, under developed lizard brains. You both are just showing people who were once sympathetic to your tantrums and thought it was maybe just "flaming" what you cretins are really about.

Bahahaha. Retards.

Karma indeed. L. M. A. O. You do it to your miserable, disposable selves. This kinda shit is WHY no one wants either of you.

MASTER TROLL definition of MELTDOWN: Everytime the tard brothers know the TRUTH was posted... it's a MELTY. Lulz!

Not sure why.

Content?
Don’t be absolutely stupid Bertrude!

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Bahahaha. Retards.

Not sure why.

Content?

They do it anyway, Blurt. That's the point. :Hapz2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

Bahahaha. Retards.

Not sure why.

Content?

They do it anyway, Blurt. That's the point. :Hapz2:
Hence the stupidity. Lame nerd troll reasoning…