This thread is not about Dovey!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
When the ANTIFA infused mob stormed Congress and literally shit in the halls of governance, you were on a laser surgery quest deep in Wisconsin - trying to shed diabetes 2 using an extreme outdoor exercise regime while having your cataracts burned out with a hand held bar code scanner wielded by a spotty adolescent teen sequestered from Walmart after you run the 100 yard obstacle course.

It must have seemed to you like crazy golf without any holes.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let me guess Lokmar, and I am just spit balling here, you voted for Trump in 2016 and were honourably discharged from the January 6th attempted contribution toward coups.
Of course I voted for Saint Trump during BOTH his victories. I didnt give a shit about the Jan 6 demonstration cause it wasnt a government overthrow. I'm in for that tho!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let me guess Lokmar, and I am just spit balling here, you voted for Trump in 2016 and were honourably discharged from the January 6th attempted contribution toward coups.
Of course I voted for Saint Trump during BOTH his victories. I didnt give a shit about the Jan 6 demonstration cause it wasnt a government overthrow. I'm in for that tho!

So I was right then.

Next up you will be saying that they didn't want to hang Mike Pence, a twat that spent years propping up a twat.

You aren't very bright, are you Lokmar?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You need a hobby, fella. @Blandscape
Acx1vzd.jpg

And you need a potato shop tutorial.

Not very good was it? Like couldn't she rotate the head just a little? I can manage that...
Did you not laugh and say that babies being murdered was karma for a court verdict that didn't aline with your politics you sick bastard and you've actually got the nerve to question me about something made up in cunts minds? DISGUSTING!!!

What kind of drugs are you on? Your response has nothing with the discussion taking place.

FOCUS

Bwahaha! Now that is fucking rich, considering the e-company that you keep.

I don't keep company with men that hit women.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Isn't that ridiculous claim rich.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was a school field trip for idiots that never finished school.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So I was right then.

Next up you will be saying that they didn't want to hang Mike Pence, a twat that spent years propping up a twat.

OMG blandy, how'd you get so smukin fart? Was it from reading my posts saying I voted for Trump and that he won in 2020? Do tell!!!!! :Popcorn:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So I was right then.

OMG blandy, how'd you get so smukin fart? Was it from reading my posts saying I voted for Trump and that he won in 2020? Do tell!!!!! :Popcorn:

He doesn't read the politics sub often or are you stupid to notice where he posts? Of course you are, silly me.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NOT an insurrection.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So I was right then.

He doesn't read the politics sub often or are you stupid to notice where he posts? Of course you are, silly me.
Look, stupid assed bitch, it doesnt take 2 fucking posts from me to know who the fuck I will vote for in 2024. PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

NOT an insurrection.

I know! It was either a tour or a field trip. Definitely no attempt to stop the certification of the vote.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So I was right then.

Look, stupid assed bitch, it doesnt take 2 fucking posts from me to know who the fuck I will vote for in 2024. PWN3D!

I would guess that he doesn't read you. You're an idiot.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

NOT an insurrection.

If it was an insurrection, it was the first one without guns. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bahahahaha I left to go do family shit and Fuckhead Flynn was still here meltdown spamming his inability to read

And saying he OWNED me

What a stupid fucking idiot. :LOL3:

Is FLEA a BIG TECH MONOPOLY too? Bahahaha.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So I was right then.

I would guess that he doesn't read you. You're an idiot.
Sure he hasnt, dumb assed bitch!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NOT an insurrection.

Done by the MOST armed demographic in the country. Lmao!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bahahahaha I left to go do family shit and Fuckhead Flynn was still here meltdown spamming his inability to read

And saying he OWNED me

What a stupid fucking idiot. :LOL3:

Is FLEA a BIG TECH MONOPOLY too? Bahahaha.
That faggit is mental over Poof! FACT!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

NOT an insurrection.

So, an insurrection can only happen with guns?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This fucking shit again!? Fucking hell!

You say "again" as if it ever stopped.

The only other thing these birth defects ever pretend think about in between ragey tantrums over me is who the cool club was at an old forum and Aryans pictures. And that's just tossed in there to make it look like they arent obsessed unhinged retards consumed with rage because their MASTER TROLL "worked".

Lmao.
Fuck…I’d honestly break some of his limbs if I were you. Find the right people for the job. If I was in your locale, I’d do it for you. Xx

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The only other thing these birth defects ever pretend think about in between ragey tantrums over me is who the cool club was at an old forum and Aryans pictures. And that's just tossed in there to make it look like they arent obsessed unhinged retards consumed with rage because their MASTER TROLL "worked".

Lmao.
Fuck…I’d honestly break some of his limbs if I were you. Find the right people for the job. If I was in your locale, I’d do it for you. Xx

Break his limbs so he can spend MORE time on the internet being a perpetually enraged wackjob?!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lmao.

Break his limbs so he can spend MORE time on the internet being a perpetually enraged wackjob?!
No…make him realise this isn’t another episode of Fortnite.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait... breakfall doesn't approve of Poofer

quick, someone tell Oink so she can immediately switch fucking positions like fat obnoxious hypocritical wasteoid she is

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

quick, someone tell Oink so she can immediately switch fucking positions like fat obnoxious hypocritical wasteoid she is
Fucking wind it in ya pleb. You of all people should of given Dove some help sorting out her stalker! Are you gutless?
Bro.. have you been under a rock or something or did Oink sit on your face already and cut off the blood flow to your brain?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fucking wind it in ya pleb. You of all people should of given Dove some help sorting out her stalker! Are you gutless?
Bro.. have you been under a rock or something or did Oink sit on your face already and cut off the blood flow to your brain?
Well you obviously didn’t take things seriously enough, because the little prick is worse than ever. It’s embarrassing! Sort it out for her.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well you obviously didn’t take things seriously enough, because the little prick is worse than ever. It’s embarrassing! Sort it out for her.
and what exactly do you do on a forum to force a fucktard to stop being a fucktard?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

and what exactly do you do on a forum to force a fucktard to stop being a fucktard?
Pay him a private visit. I mean, literally break the cowardly rat!