This thread is not about Dovey!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignorant people unfortunately are often too ignorant to know they're ignorant. I need to go post that on the "Things that Annoy You" thread...

Because you'll be the only sane one posting, I'm sure some idiot will call you a "stupid retard" for posting way over their pointy heads and complaining there aren't enough pictures.
YOUR drivel Vs Pictures?? Not a hard choice :LOL3:
sBGFyG6.jpg

Of course you would have a woman being assaulted in your pictures.
WET BRAIN WET BRAIN WET BRAIN
Dance puppet I knew you'd post that before you did!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
onB8CPt.jpg

Have you ever beat a woman, yes or no? Don't lie.
No! End of! Not once have I ever said anything like the thing but if I did ever hit a woman she'd fucking deserve it and I'd most certainly tell people here ALL about it! :Happy5:

So, in your mind there is a time and place for beating a woman?
Lokmar will choke a bitch out! You got a bitch that needs choked the fuk out?

You need a pair of balls first. Good luck with that.
Naw, bitch. My ex wife STILL cries about it!

That bitch is a wimp then. A man hits me, he might live until he falls the fuck asleep. Then it's lights out...permanently. And they will fall asleep.
Yea well, you aint my ex, bitch.

Damn straight. Fuck that beating shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ignorant people unfortunately are often too ignorant to know they're ignorant. I need to go post that on the "Things that Annoy You" thread...

Because you'll be the only sane one posting, I'm sure some idiot will call you a "stupid retard" for posting way over their pointy heads and complaining there aren't enough pictures.
sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

No! End of! Not once have I ever said anything like the thing but if I did ever hit a woman she'd fucking deserve it and I'd most certainly tell people here ALL about it! :Happy5:

That bitch is a wimp then. A man hits me, he might live until he falls the fuck asleep. Then it's lights out...permanently. And they will fall asleep.

The stupid tard crew knows your ex better than you do

They know my husband better than I do, too.

Fucking retards.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

Fucking retards.

Do you know your own posts???

Like this one???

Post #20

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

You must be talking about your daughter again.
As if I could get confused regarding my idiot ex wife on psych meds that cries about her miserable life all the time. She might be good for you tho. Help you pry yourself away from lickin Poofs nutsack all day.

I'm sure her life was "miserable," right up until she left you. Then you had to prey on your daughter.
And I'm sure you two loons could have an even more miserable life together. Sounds like a match. Our daughter is just fine, thanks. Now go back to suckin Poof's nuts, faggit. Maybe you can help him get over Dovey if you suck just right! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

Fucking retards.

Like this one???

Post #20

DO I ALSO THINK FLEA is a BIG TECH MONOPOLY?

DO I?

You fucking SPAM tard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So retard, how many times do you need to told you are fucking STUPID?

Hey Flynn.......do I REALLY think FLEA is a BIG TECH MONOPOLY too?

You dumb fucking retard.

As many times as you ignore this:

Post #20

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

Fucking retards.

Like this one???

Post #20

DO I?

You fucking SPAM tard.

You said it, STUPID!

POST #20

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

Fucking retards.

Like this one???

Post #20

DO I?

You fucking SPAM tard.

SO. You were just what? Messing around? Lol!

Post #20

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

You must be talking about your daughter again.
As if I could get confused regarding my idiot ex wife on psych meds that cries about her miserable life all the time. She might be good for you tho. Help you pry yourself away from lickin Poofs nutsack all day.

I'm sure her life was "miserable," right up until she left you. Then you had to prey on your daughter.
And I'm sure you two loons could have an even more miserable life together. Sounds like a match. Our daughter is just fine, thanks. Now go back to suckin Poof's nuts, faggit. Maybe you can help him get over Dovey if you suck just right! PWN3D!

You sound annoyed. Are you still missing your penis that you said fell off?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here we go.

Flynn is too stupid to understand his stupid spam was already mocked 5 times so he is gonna start spamming the thread now trying really hard to distract from how fucking retarded he is.

And when the stupid idiots spam meltdown gets moved into a junk thread he will scream about how owned everyone is because ONLY A GENUIS CAN OWN EVERYONE BY POSTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.

What a useless garbage dumb ass. Cant even troll.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Here we go.

Flynn is too stupid to understand his stupid spam was already mocked 5 times so he is gonna start spamming the thread now trying really hard to distract from how fucking retarded he is.

And when the stupid idiots spam meltdown gets moved into a junk thread he will scream about how owned everyone is because ONLY A GENUIS CAN OWN EVERYONE BY POSTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.

Here we go.

Then explain to me why you posted this:

Post #20

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everyone owns Dovey, she is part of the proletariats relief package.

Pretentious arsewipe.

By pretentious I merely am left to assume that because you cannot keep up, I should slow down?

I'd punch your face in if I saw you speak down like that to someone. I would kick your pimply arse out of the labour party...

I don't vote Labour...and while we are fantasising, when did you ever beat anyone up on a forum?

Look at this level of delusion on display. He actually believes people are getting beat up on the forum.

But they are, I slap you about in PM as you beg my attention there, what is it 5 posts today, and Flynn is hard at work here. It's simple Karma.

you are not talking to me in PM, that's the funny part.

What's with these types saying they have PM convos with people when they are not?

Idiots lol

he's talking to someone in PM, he just has not figured out who yet. I mean, the sudden change in writing style should have clued him in.

That made snort water :LOL3: :LOL3:

right? I hollered out loud

Bland in some random person's inbox thinking its Foxy

Here we go.

Let me give it a bash....do black people inherit the Kingdom of your made up God?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Maybe Dovey can explain this post to me. The one that didn't exist:

Dummy Dovey said:
In other words I popped your bubble a bit?

Are you gonna fight the elderly small business owner ogilarchy when you are done here? Bezos probably wants to put a few more facists out of business since he has done so good this year. And unlike the man who runs the barber shop....Bezos voted left.

Take em down! Fight the power! Bezo will pay a living wage.....that slave driving capitalist lady who runs the flower shop says she cant! Clearly a corporate slave driver.

Flea is big tech monopoly. Who'd have thunk.

Looks like your post to me! The only thing you're missing Dovey is "potato" and "Glasnost."

ROTFLMFAO!!!!-

THIS is too fucking easy!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You need a hobby, fella. @Blandscape
Acx1vzd.jpg

And you need a potato shop tutorial.

Not very good was it? Like couldn't she rotate the head just a little? I can manage that...
Did you not laugh and say that babies being murdered was karma for a court verdict that didn't aline with your politics you sick bastard and you've actually got the nerve to question me about something made up in cunts minds? DISGUSTING!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

By pretentious I merely am left to assume that because you cannot keep up, I should slow down?

I'd punch your face in if I saw you speak down like that to someone. I would kick your pimply arse out of the labour party...

I don't vote Labour...and while we are fantasising, when did you ever beat anyone up on a forum?

Look at this level of delusion on display. He actually believes people are getting beat up on the forum.

But they are, I slap you about in PM as you beg my attention there, what is it 5 posts today, and Flynn is hard at work here. It's simple Karma.

What's with these types saying they have PM convos with people when they are not?

Idiots lol

he's talking to someone in PM, he just has not figured out who yet. I mean, the sudden change in writing style should have clued him in.

Here we go.

Let me give it a bash....do black people inherit the Kingdom of your made up God?

Dont you think its disrespectful to call your withered old anus "the Kingdom of God"?

Sir what your racist self does for your next hit is no ones business but your own

Now go try to find out who you are PMing. It might be a brown person. Lulz.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

Idiots lol

Here we go.

Dont you think its disrespectful to call your withered old anus "the Kingdom of God"?

Sir what your racist self does for your next hit is no ones business but your own

Lying is a sin, Dovey! So is this post:

Dovey the Genius said:

Are you gonna fight the elderly small business owner ogilarchy when you are done here? Bezos probably wants to put a few more facists out of business since he has done so good this year. And unlike the man who runs the barber shop....Bezos voted left.

Take em down! Fight the power! Bezo will pay a living wage.....that slave driving capitalist lady who runs the flower shop says she cant! Clearly a corporate slave driver.

Flea is big tech monopoly. Who'd have thunk.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Dovey? What exactly is the "Small business oligarchy???

Dovey the Nobel Prize winner said:

Flea is big tech. Who'd have thunk.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

Idiots lol

Here we go.

Can a black person inhabit the Kingdom of God....yes or no???

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Dovey? What exactly is the "Small business oligarchy???

Dovey the Nobel Prize winner said:

Flea is big tech. Who'd have thunk.

Is FLEA a BIG TECH MONOPOLY?!

THAT is by far more far fetched than a SMALL BUSINESS OLIGARCH isnt it?

IS SHE?

Stupid fucking retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

Idiots lol

Here we go.

Can a black person inhabit the Kingdom of God....yes or no???

Did he?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't hide now, Dovey! You have soo very much to prove. Can you spell "potato?"

I'm right here you stupid fuck.

Got semen laced pudding in your cross eyes again? I'm not "hiding" you fucking idiot. You're just stupid as fuck and cant read threads.

Is FLEA the BIG TECH MONOPOLY?

YES or NO???????!!!!!