This thread is not about Dovey!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignorant people unfortunately are often too ignorant to know they're ignorant. I need to go post that on the "Things that Annoy You" thread...

Because you'll be the only sane one posting, I'm sure some idiot will call you a "stupid retard" for posting way over their pointy heads and complaining there aren't enough pictures.

Lol

You have no idea how many times I've been called stupid by morons in the last 15 years...

Like Aryan who doesn't apparently know that his supposedly Christian name is Jewish and melts down when it has been pointed out to him.

How does anyone not know that some of the most common names among Westerners are biblically derived?! How are you 40 years old and not know that?

Unfathomable to me.

I have to agree with you. I guess "Christian Names" have no meaning to them. Or maybe they just don't care because they're too busy on here trying to fool people in regard to how smart they really are.

The paper I flush down the toilet is smarter than them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignorant people unfortunately are often too ignorant to know they're ignorant. I need to go post that on the "Things that Annoy You" thread...

Because you'll be the only sane one posting, I'm sure some idiot will call you a "stupid retard" for posting way over their pointy heads and complaining there aren't enough pictures.
YOUR drivel Vs Pictures?? Not a hard choice :LOL3:
sBGFyG6.jpg

Of course you would have a woman being assaulted in your pictures.
WET BRAIN WET BRAIN WET BRAIN
Dance puppet I knew you'd post that before you did!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
onB8CPt.jpg

Have you ever beat a woman, yes or no? Don't lie.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

No! End of! Not once have I ever said anything like the thing but if I did ever hit a woman she'd fucking deserve it and I'd most certainly tell people here ALL about it! :Happy5:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

No! End of! Not once have I ever said anything like the thing but if I did ever hit a woman she'd fucking deserve it and I'd most certainly tell people here ALL about it! :Happy5:

So, in your mind there is a time and place for beating a woman?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

Haha nice twist, do you think I'm twelve? :LOL3: :LOL3: Go and pester someone else... Good day

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

Haha nice twist, do you think I'm twelve? :LOL3: :LOL3: Go and pester someone else... Good day

You literally said if a woman got hit it's because she deserved it. What makes a woman deserve to be hit? Man up, Shamp.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

You literally said if a woman got hit it's because she deserved it. What makes a woman deserve to be hit? Man up, Shamp.
Well if a woman is good with dishing out violence then she should be prepared to take it, there's many instances a woman deserves slapped... Equal rights is a two way street, abusive husbands etc that hit women just because they can deserve the fat end of a pool que wrapped around their noggin! There, glad we cleared that up... Good day, this time there will be no reply from me... :KMA:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everyone owns Dovey, she is part of the proletariats relief package.

Pretentious arsewipe.

By pretentious I merely am left to assume that because you cannot keep up, I should slow down?

I'd punch your face in if I saw you speak down like that to someone. I would kick your pimply arse out of the labour party...

I don't vote Labour...and while we are fantasising, when did you ever beat anyone up on a forum?

Look at this level of delusion on display. He actually believes people are getting beat up on the forum.

But they are, I slap you about in PM as you beg my attention there, what is it 5 posts today, and Flynn is hard at work here. It's simple Karma.

you are not talking to me in PM, that's the funny part.

What's with these types saying they have PM convos with people when they are not?

Idiots lol

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

By pretentious I merely am left to assume that because you cannot keep up, I should slow down?

I'd punch your face in if I saw you speak down like that to someone. I would kick your pimply arse out of the labour party...

I don't vote Labour...and while we are fantasising, when did you ever beat anyone up on a forum?

Look at this level of delusion on display. He actually believes people are getting beat up on the forum.

But they are, I slap you about in PM as you beg my attention there, what is it 5 posts today, and Flynn is hard at work here. It's simple Karma.

What's with these types saying they have PM convos with people when they are not?

Idiots lol

Are you trying to transfer again. You say what you say that you never said while being proved patently wrong (like all alt-shitters), and then you claim fact as fiction.

I am having a convo with Foxy right now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

Well if a woman is good with dishing out violence then she should be prepared to take it, there's many instances a woman deserves slapped... Equal rights is a two way street, abusive husbands etc that hit women just because they can deserve the fat end of a pool que wrapped around their noggin! There, glad we cleared that up... Good day, this time there will be no reply from me... :KMA:

It's interesting that you're for women's equal rights when you want to justify beating one...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

Idiots lol

he's talking to someone in PM, he just has not figured out who yet. I mean, the sudden change in writing style should have clued him in.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Why would I change a winning formula, after all it has you swivelling and pirouetting like a Bolshoi ballerina at a breakdancing party.

Who told you you were talented, names please. I have mentioned many times that you are not talentless, but I hate to break it too ye laddie, those are two different things.

You respect me, because you cannot avoid confronting me. It's not the Art of War, it's just you daubing yer forum scat all over the floor, while claiming when simply confronted you can never tell a lie, my teddy did it.

Listen up Foxy, I appreciate all of your hard work, but let's face it I don't need to work that hard to outsmart you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

Lokmar will choke a bitch out! You got a bitch that needs choked the fuk out?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I can go on, and I have not compromised one iota of what Foxy posted to me. So, let's all agree that you are lying through your false teeth, while claiming a kingdom of god based on a false flag.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

You need a pair of balls first. Good luck with that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

Idiots lol

he's talking to someone in PM, he just has not figured out who yet. I mean, the sudden change in writing style should have clued him in.

That made snort water :LOL3: :LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

Idiots lol

right? I hollered out loud

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

More violence. What a fucking SURPRISE!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol

You have no idea how many times I've been called stupid by morons in the last 15 years...

Like Aryan who doesn't apparently know that his supposedly Christian name is Jewish and melts down when it has been pointed out to him.

How does anyone not know that some of the most common names among Westerners are biblically derived?! How are you 40 years old and not know that?

Unfathomable to me.

I have to agree with you. I guess "Christian Names" have no meaning to them. Or maybe they just don't care because they're too busy on here trying to fool people in regard to how smart they really are.

The paper I flush down the toilet is smarter than them.

Quote of the day!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

Naw, bitch. My ex wife STILL cries about it!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

You must be talking about your daughter again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

That bitch is a wimp then. A man hits me, he might live until he falls the fuck asleep. Then it's lights out...permanently. And they will fall asleep.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I own you Dovey.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pretentious arsewipe.

Idiots lol

right? I hollered out loud

Bland in some random person's inbox thinking its Foxy

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

As if I could get confused regarding my idiot ex wife on psych meds that cries about her miserable life all the time. She might be good for you tho. Help you pry yourself away from lickin Poofs nutsack all day.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

That bitch is a wimp then. A man hits me, he might live until he falls the fuck asleep. Then it's lights out...permanently. And they will fall asleep.
Yea well, you aint my ex, bitch.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

sBGFyG6.jpg

onB8CPt.jpg

As if I could get confused regarding my idiot ex wife on psych meds that cries about her miserable life all the time. She might be good for you tho. Help you pry yourself away from lickin Poofs nutsack all day.

I'm sure her life was "miserable," right up until she left you. Then you had to prey on your daughter.