Touch grass challenge/Win red upgrade

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
0*j4CSXYot4vTVPJwt.jpg

The challenge is to go outside and touch some grass. You must also get printer paper or something to write on and write your mark and Bastard Factory on it as a certificate of authenticity. Photograph your hand touching the grass and make sure the Certificate of authenticity is also in the picture; no need to include your entire body, face, bald head or white corvette in the photo. Post photo in this thread. People are not impressed about supposed Olympic sized swimming pools, your silly kitchen, ect, but they will ne shocked, amazed and astounded if you can touch grass.

Everyone who completes this challenge will receive a free site supporter 2024 upgrade, if you do not already have one, from one of the other many millionaires who post at BF, you also will get the satisfaction and joy of actually going outside...providing even more incentive to try this challenge.

Disclaimer: The odds that anyone can complete this challenge are one in one million.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I go outside everyday. My garden wouldn't survive without me tending to it.

The tomatoes are delicious this year and adding those fresh herbs to my recipes, simply divine.

Maybe I'll take a picture of one of my lovely plants.

eta: My lovely Calibrachoa "Pink Lemonade"

LBkuMAf.jpg

Last edited:

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I touched my neighbor's grass.

I was out of breath a couple of minutes later from running because he brought out his shotgun.

I want my red status to be a deeper shade of red.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I go outside everyday. My garden wouldn't survive without me tending to it.

The tomatoes are delicious this year and adding those fresh herbs to my recipes, simply divine.

Maybe I'll take a picture of one of my lovely plants.

eta: My lovely Calibrachoa "Pink Lemonade"

LBkuMAf.jpg
flowers purdy!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I was going to play, just for gigglez, but it's been raining all day.

I've been *on* grass but wore shoes because damp toes are not in the to-do list this morning and neither is a wet phone just so I can take a picture for poasting in BF.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You people see to have a lot of weeds.

You should be taking care of your lawn maintenance instead of getting slapped silly on Bastard Factory.