Transtesticle degenerate beats the shit out of a real woman in an MMA fight

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is beyond fucked! A bloke is a bloke...that will never change in my opinion. Allowing a transgender twat to compete competitively women should never be allowed. End of story!

It's not just a competition in MMA, it's a brutal beating!

And, men are so superior to women they are even better women than women!!! :Crazy::Crazy:

They believe in "science" yo!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is beyond fucked! A bloke is a bloke...that will never change in my opinion. Allowing a transgender twat to compete competitively women should never be allowed. End of story!

Bloody oath. I wonder what the legal implications will be if a transgender bloke ends up killing a woman in a fight? I realise there are obviously legal contracts drawn up here and both parties waiver any legal liabilities in this case, but it just doesn’t seem right. This really pisses me off!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bloody oath. I wonder what the legal implications will be if a transgender bloke ends up killing a woman in a fight? I realise there are obviously legal contracts drawn up here and both parties waiver any legal liabilities in this case, but it just doesn’t seem right. This really pisses me off!

A lot of these things are done and there seems to be very little thought to how this impacts women. The left is wrong for not defending the rights of women, those that women before us fought so hard for.

People are more afraid of believe the "wrong" thing than will what is the right thing to do.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WHY did the REAL female get in the ring with a transgender in the first place?

I am not sympathetic on this case BECAUSE the real female in this story volunteered to get in the ring. This wasn't a singles game of tennis, this is a contact sport.

The male is a pathetic tool. I have nothing but contempt for him.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

A lot of these things are done and there seems to be very little thought to how this impacts women. The left is wrong for not defending the rights of women, those that women before us fought so hard for.

People are more afraid of believe the "wrong" thing than will what is the right thing to do.
It all went wrong when society deemed it okay for two moms or two dads to legally have their own children (donation of sperm or eggs), or in this particular case, allow a man that “identifies” as a woman to compete against another woman.

Society is truly to blame...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sports women should go on strike. They don't need organized sport to practice sport. We got the world we tolerated, now it has become intolerable.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God told ALL of us to execute these sick motherfuckers. One day, you'll understand? I used to think so. Too many of you are indoctrinated to accept faggit filth as normal so it will get worse.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
God told ALL of us to execute these sick motherfuckers. One day, you'll understand? I used to think so. Too many of you are indoctrinated to accept faggit filth as normal so it will get worse.
Truer words never spake ye.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I've said this a thousand times. With the most hardened feminists it's about a hatred of men & masculinity more than it is about a love of women and their rights. For these types of feminist cunts watching a man declare himself as a female & do his best to become a female is the ultimate score

This is a twisted society and that's why I refuse to partake in their mental disorders by referring to these sickening bastards as "her" or "she". Those abominations are not "hers" or "shes" and calling them such is an insult to every real woman I know.

What we witnessed in this fight was straight up battered woman abuse no different than you see with many domestic violence cases and anyone saying otherwise needs to be stuffed in a sleeping bag and tossed outta an airplane somewhere at 35,000ft

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I am not sympathetic on this case BECAUSE the real female in this story volunteered to get in the ring. This wasn't a singles game of tennis, this is a contact sport.

Because if she didn't her fucking career would be over as she'd be canceled out and labeled a transphobe

That's exactly why I hate these people

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It all went wrong when society deemed it okay for two moms or two dads to legally have their own children (donation of sperm or eggs), or in this particular case, allow a man that “identifies” as a woman to compete against another woman.

Did you see the picture of Pete ButtPlug and his husband holding a baby in a hospital bed like they just shat out the child together?

It was absolutely fucking disgusting

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you see the picture of Pete ButtPlug and his husband holding a baby in a hospital bed like they just shat out the child together?

It was absolutely fucking disgusting
Yep. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. I'd send every fukin faggit to the gas chamber if I could!!!! I'd sleep like a baby about it too!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sports women should go on strike. They don't need organized sport to practice sport. We got the world we tolerated, now it has become intolerable.

They are all scared of being labeled TERFS and transphobes. Its considered hate speech to speak against this.

:/

We NEED to stop caring about labels. It's just manipulation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've said this a thousand times. With the most hardened feminists it's about a hatred of men & masculinity more than it is about a love of women and their rights. For these types of feminist cunts watching a man declare himself as a female & do his best to become a female is the ultimate score

This is a twisted society and that's why I refuse to partake in their mental disorders by referring to these sickening bastards as "her" or "she". Those abominations are not "hers" or "shes" and calling them such is an insult to every real woman I know.

What we witnessed in this fight was straight up battered woman abuse no different than you see with many domestic violence cases and anyone saying otherwise needs to be stuffed in a sleeping bag and tossed outta an airplane somewhere at 35,000ft

Some feminists see it differently. Some see it as the patriarchy even deciding that they decide what a woman is; there's not just one way of thinking abou this at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^^No matter what is said in the pixil abortion above me.....shes still gonna vote FOR this to continue happening.

Because the bullshit propaganda about Republicans is real serious shit and it's best for women to get beat up and raped than it is to vote for "wHiTe sUpReMaCyZ". Like lower taxes, and peoples rights and shit.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I bet if admin joined female MMA he'd still get his pansy ass kicked

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't support this and it has often gotten me in trouble with other "liberals". That is a male beating up on a female. It's sick shit.

Patriarchy for the win!
You did this!

Right. I did this, go away, hemorrhoid.
Bitch, you did! WTF do you think your lifelong support of liberalism was going to lead to? Now take your medicine!

It's not my ass that took a beatdown. So, yeah, not my medicine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't support this and it has often gotten me in trouble with other "liberals". That is a male beating up on a female. It's sick shit.

Patriarchy for the win!
You did this!

Right. I did this, go away, hemorrhoid.
Bitch, you did! WTF do you think your lifelong support of liberalism was going to lead to? Now take your medicine!

It's not my ass that took a beatdown. So, yeah, not my medicine.
It is. Again, you supported all the fukin degeneracy that led to this all your life. You're every bit as bad as them fuking germans who air claimed "we didnt think hitler was THAT bad!".

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because if she didn't her fucking career would be over as she'd be canceled out and labeled a transphobe

That's exactly why I hate these people

piss weak bitch is scared of being labelled huh? I think it is wrong to sympathize on this sport or any other contact sport as I have explained above. If ALL the female boxers stood with her, who would the transgender freak fight? Himself?

Her, "career," isn't a lasting one. The younger feminists are woke. They are not authentic. I saw some on twitter hating on men a few weeks back,... that isn't how authentic feminists talk. Authentic feminists wanted equal opportunities to men and got them. War won.